• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
I though the game had more of a positive to mixed reception at worst.

Well, if nothing else, the game's got some pretty cool bosses.

From what I can tell, as someone who didn’t even exist in the 90s, it was received well enough upon release. But over the years it’s garnered a negative reputation for being less of a Donkey Kong Country game, and more of a Banjo Kazooie game on crack.

A lot of people still like it though, obviously.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah, Fire Emblem.

Realized I missed not one, but two sidequests in Eliwoods story. One is lost forever but I won't lose sleep since the merchant is recruited regardless, but the other...

Well I have a seperate save so I can attempt it again, but chapter 16 took a lot of tries.

Also, Hector...
maxresdefault (10).jpg

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watched Violent Night twice this year. Still my new favorite Christmas movie. Came up with a headcanon.

Unless the upcoming sequel debunks this. It was Odin who bestowed Nicomund the Red with immortality as he eventually became Santa Claus to atone for his sins. In other words, the Norse Gods exist in the world of Violent Night or at least used to until Ragnarok occurred.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've played a bit of a Fallout game at the heavy request of my manager (I picked Fallout 4)

I'm not feeling it, Mr. Krabs

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yeah, personally I wouldn't have started with 4 tbh, I would have started with New Vegas.

But it also depends on if you like the gameplay system or not.
I just picked something that I didn't have to pay for or wasn't a dumpster fire at launch as another free option (76).

I don't know anything about New Vegas but the exploring and combat that I tried in 4 wasn't exciting almost at all.

Shroob

Sup?
I just picked something that I didn't have to pay for or wasn't a dumpster fire at launch as another free option (76).

I don't know anything about New Vegas but the exploring and combat that I tried in 4 wasn't exciting almost at all.
Yeah that's another thing.

Personally, I find New Vegas to have a very engaging story, but to each their own.

Top Bottom