• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
God I can’t wait. Been wanting to play that game for years.

I remember learning that the Wii could play GCN games, and trying to convince my mom to get it for me when I was a younger.

But we looked on Ebay and it was already a gazillion dollars :079:
SAMEEEE

I remember watching... I think AwesomeFaceProd's lets play of it wayyyy back in the day... super nostalgic

Shroob

Sup?

And that's all three SNES Dkc games 100% completed. Right before the end of the year. All in one week.

Hopefully, through the power of meme magic, I'll have willed a new Donkey Kong Country into existence before the next console drops. If not, well at least I had fun.

God my hands are cramping
You have achieved peak monke.

Kong-ratulations. Your power level is now a gorillion.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

And that's all three SNES Dkc games 100% completed. Right before the end of the year. All in one week.

Hopefully, through the power of meme magic, I'll have willed a new Donkey Kong Country into existence before the next console drops. If not, well at least I had fun.

I'm gonna laugh so hard if it turns out you did not realize that those games need more than 100% completion to fully beat them

StormC

Smash Hero

Now do hard mode in DKC2 and DKC3 for even higher percentage

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
G'Morning y'all! Hope you guys had a good Christmas this year.

This year had been quiet for the most part, just taking it easy now as the new year eventually arrives. Probably gonna watch The Revenant tonight with Leonardo Dicaprio.

Jotadé

Smash Ace
A LGBTIQ+ person got physically beated at a disco in my island during Christmas by the doorkeepers.

Thankfully he reported the whole thing to the security forces and he's getting a lot of support and feedback on social media, but he has the lips damaged and a lot of purple harm around the body due to the kicks and punches.

Goes without saying, but people who are fine with actions such as those should NOT be welcomed in the Canary Islands. We are a place which lives and feeds from social and enviromental diversity, which has fought against big corpos throught the years to keep the natural balance we have as intact as possible... And which also has suffered during the Middle and Modern Ages due to similar abuses from big countries.

Here's hoping that the doorkeepers get taken care of and that the guy is hopefully with way better people supporting him right now.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Aaaaand that's Alcremie.

Nowhere near as annoying as I thought it would be, the annoying part is getting all of the sweets through the item printer and even then, not that bad lol

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

If you really want to do it you'll 100% DK64 (without cheating) before the new year.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The next Project Voltage supporting artwork was released, made by kirisAki. This one has Psychic Miku, Rosa in an outfit from Pokémon Masters, and both Meloetta forms:

Top Bottom