• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just saw a panel from the new Chainsaw man chapter and

IM about to ****ing SCREAM
Ask for a trip to somewhere you've always wanted to go

Or a car

Or just a huggable plushy you can cry yourself to sleep by hugging.

That would require taking the family as I only have a drivers permit so I cant drive by myself yet and also my pet rabbit would have to come.
Also, money, we need trip money

Thats covered

Thats my Pikachu squishmellows job, ges nice and cuddly

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So I came back from seeing Godzilla Minus One.
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
It might the best film of this year. I didn't think it would this good.
Probably still doesn't top the original Gojira. Ya just can't beat the classic original.

But I believe you, I have no doubt this movie is good. Hate how I have to wait until late next year...

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Aside from a Gift Card or two, am finally done with my Christmas shopping. First time I've gotten it done before the first week of December was over.

I'm definitely a proponent of Christmas lists in most situations. I hate the stress of shopping and post-holiday waste/filling up closet space.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Was watching random vids when I came across this game called Sonic Dream Team. I don't really stay in the loop of sonic games anymore but from what I saw, it looks like they finally made a good Sonic game.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Tbh I can't wait for Dream Team to hit consoles so that Sonic fans stop pretending it's the best game since the 90's and **** on how awful it looks or whatever. I'm sure it's a good time like the past 5 years of Sonic but Sonic fans always praise something until it's wellrecieved in order to yell that it's Bad, Actually

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Early prediction for movie awards coming soon is that Spiderverse is going to absolutely BLOW-OUT the animated film categories.

Like it won't even be close. Disney had Elemental which was well-received but Wish went down like a public fart, Dreamworks tripped over their own shoelaces, Warner Bros didn't really do anything...

You know it's been a crazy year when Sony's biggest competition for the Best Animated Feature awards came from ILLUMINATION!

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Early prediction for movie awards coming soon is that Spiderverse is going to absolutely BLOW-OUT the animated film categories.

Like it won't even be close. Disney had Elemental which was well-received but Wish went down like a public fart, Dreamworks tripped over their own shoelaces, Warner Bros didn't really do anything...

You know it's been a crazy year when Sony's biggest competition for the Best Animated Feature awards came from ILLUMINATION!
Deserves it too, peak fiction

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Even if I have to do it as an indie passion project because no studio would fund it in this day and age, it is my dream to do a 2D animated movie entirely hand drawn. Only seeing the computer at the same stage that they would have taken the photos to put the drawings on film reals in the olden days. Don’t care if it bombs or succeeds. I just want to do it.

StormC

Smash Hero
Idk how they made a colorful and pretty upbeat high energy anime into an extremely generic "zombie" flick but they did.
In all fairness, it's an adaptation of the manga, not the anime. The manga was no stranger into dipping into a more horror adjacent tone, Togashi's artwork is pretty different from the anime in some regards.

I'd even say leaning more into that sort of style might help constant comparisons to the anime and make it stand out as its own thing.

I'm a big fan of the series, and I hope this turns out good, but no way to know until it's out I suppose.

Top Bottom