• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
A smug sense of superiority over people who don’t spend their money on obscure message boards?
I always thought it was for having a pretty picture of your Smash main in the background of your posts.

Which is fine, but I feel like I'd cause some blood pressures to rise if people had to see Corrin's mug every time I posted. :079:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
How dare people not be fans of these particular characters
I'm not saying that it's wrong to dislike their inclusions; I'm saying that it isn't cool to still be seething at the thought of them being in the game so many years later and putting down anyone who happens to be a fan of the characters. Granted, I don't think too many of y'all are guilty of doing so in this thread, but still.

You can totally dislike 'em as long as you keep it respectful and chill.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm not saying that it's wrong to dislike their inclusions; I'm saying that it isn't cool to still be seething at the thought of them being in the game so many years later and putting down anyone who happens to be a fan of the characters. Granted, I don't think too many of y'all are guilty of doing so in this thread, but still.

You can totally dislike 'em as long as you keep it respectful and chill.
Oh yeah seething after all these years later is a bit cringe, I won’t deny that.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
The Grand Theft Auto VI trailer already has more views then the first Grand Theft Auto V trailer.
Holy ****.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Really hope we can see a revisiting of the concept of Warupeachi. Maybe even also getting Wadaisy and Wasalina.

Imagine if the next Mario Kart, instead of having every character's baby, has every characters Warui counterpart.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Really hope we can see a revisiting of the concept of Warupeachi. Maybe even also getting Wadaisy and Wasalina.

Imagine if the next Mario Kart, instead of having every character's baby, has every characters Warui counterpart.
Can you imagine what a reverse Wario would look like?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
At the game awards tomorrow:

*lights cut out. Geoff is genuinely confused…

Starts playing and all of a sudden, Mario, pikachu, yoshi and DK come out arm in arm.

*record scratch, Pikachu gets hit from the side.

1701901203118.jpeg

“We have unfinished business plumber boy!”

Geoff calls for Security and and an all out brawl begins.

That’s it, there is no smash announcement, the awards just has bad Security. But the show gets millions of views instantly.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
At the game awards tomorrow:

*lights cut out. Geoff is genuinely confused…

Starts playing and all of a sudden, Mario, pikachu, yoshi and DK come out arm in arm.

*record scratch, Pikachu gets hit from the side.
I miss Smash announcements.

For real, is anyone actually planning on watching the game awards? I'm just gonna look at the highlight real tomorrow morning. And if something interesting does happen I'm sure I'll get like DMed

cashregister9

Smash Hero
For real, is anyone actually planning on watching the game awards? I'm just gonna look at the highlight real tomorrow morning. And if something interesting does happen I'm sure I'll get like DMed
Unfortunately I will be watching it, I have nothing better to do and also they are giving away Steam Decks again.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I miss Smash announcements.

Yes because it’s fun to watch the show go from boring to some of the most out of pocket live stream moments.
plus the orchestra is good, and there’s some fun skits and announcements.

it’s good background noise

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Persona 5 the Animation is now on Disney+.

Does this make one of the phantom thieves Disney Princesses?

/s except for the first line

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Persona 5 the Animation is now on Disney+.

Does this make one of the phantom thieves Disney Princesses?

/s except for the first line
I can already tell the vast majority of these titles are gonna get dropped once the streaming merger goes down...tho they should keep Persona 5 and add the superior dubbed version

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For game announcements at The Game Awards, my feelings for Nintendo ones will be disappointing or even nonexistent, if recent previous years are a clue to anything.

Xbox ones might be good though.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Soramiibo dropping February 16th…good luck to those who want it

cashregister9

Smash Hero