• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean Mickey doesn't have his own movie either, the closest we got was 3 Musketeers. Im fact, nome of the Mickey Mouse characters do, except foe Goofy.

Also, here's a fun fact: The character that appeared the most in Disney media... is Donald.
Tbh, it’s only a matter of time.
Donald is him (and is the only one with a massive family that’s hella popular), and Goody ****s, so it makes sense for those 2 specifically to be given such love

Also Donald has the Three Caballeros movie from 1944 if that counts
Three Caballeros (and Saludos Amigos) are barely movies. Might as well count Fantasia for Mickey at that point.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Since we’re on the topic, I actually had an idea for a Mickey show, years ago.

Taking place in the 90s in the same universe as Duck Tales and Goof Troop, Mickey is an in-universe superstar actor. Along with his girlfriend Minnie, who’s a Madonna-esque pop sensation. He’s on top of the world, and he’s pretty cocky about it. Until a random one night stand shows up and dumps a baby on him.

Now he has to juggle being a mega celebrity with trying to be a good dad. And maybe, just maybe, he learns a little something about himself. Minnie helps too.

I called it Mouse Trapped :4wario2:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Taking place in the 90s in the same universe as Duck Tales and Goof Troop, Mickey is an in-universe superstar actor. Along with his girlfriend Minnie, who’s a Madonna-esque pop sensation. He’s on top of the world, and he’s pretty cocky about it. Until a random one night stand shows up and dumps a baby on him.

Now he has to juggle being a mega celebrity with trying to be a good dad. And maybe, just maybe, he learns a little something about himself. Minnie helps too.

I like it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I love this as an angle with Mickey and I can see how it could be expanded apon. Sadly the only reason I could see it being rejected as a pitch is the implication that Mickey ****s. But I’m all in for semi-asshole celebrity Mickey who kind of has that mischievous air he originally had in the 30s. I can even see how they could incorporate characters like Oswald and Pete.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Three Caballeros (and Saludos Amigos) are barely movies. Might as well count Fantasia for Mickey at that point.
…imma cheat and still count em cause yeah

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

The Sorcerer's Apprentice segment is one of Mickey's most famous appearances. Feel like most people would count Fantasia for him.

StormC

Smash Hero
My Mum was saying to me a few days ago that some stores already have Christmas gifts. Granted, I live in the UK, not the USA. It might be different over there.
Very occasionally you see stores put up Christmas stuff before Halloween here in the US, but the majority of the time the focus is on Halloween first.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Considering i see much talk about the Disney Mascots!
Read the ton on tons of european comics!
They are pretty great!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Find yourself a Luigi
Luigi would never flake on anyone
Luigis a good boy
And if you arent gay. Find yourself a Daisy
so in a nutshell…only go for the peak Mario relationship? Cause Luigi and Daisy is the definition of perfect love within that franchise by default (or at the least tied with Wario and money).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Every reviewer but IGN has been praising season 2 of Loki, so…MCU is back once again until the next disappointment drops y’all

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Still Joever for me
it can stay joever for you, but there’s always the next big cinematic universal hit…that Mattel Cinematic Universe is gonna hit the DCU (outside of Cena) real hard

Jondolio

Smash Hero
So you know how I got addicted to gacha while I was in Japan?

Well that addiction hasn't really left me so I'm collecting the One Piece minifigures, I plan on getting almost all of them

I should be getting two sets this month

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Joe Hanna…Go E Mann Goemon…Mi Letty…sometimes don’t have narrating translators…even tho it’s a bit funny

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Noipoi relationship update? I guess?

Turns out they’re not avoiding me, just really bad at communicating.

So things are cool again I think. Thanks for having my back last night, I’ll try to vent less lol
Lol aren't we all.

But that's good I think? People got lives and all, but yeah communication is key for a successful relationship. Don't blow a fuse if she doesn't respond right away, but if it's some days and no answer then yeah I'd get a little concerned.

Noipoi

Howdy!
but if it's some days and no answer then yeah I'd get a little concerned.
It was like two weeks of minimal communication. And any time I tried to make plans, something would always come up. After a point it kinda felt like excuses.

But turns out there really was just a lot going on, so Y’know :drshrug:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And now the worst switch 2 take:

-Let’s take the console with a massive library and completely ignore it for its successor.

-Even when a good portion of the library was added in the last few years when people were expecting a successor with backwards compatibility and may not have bought a switch.

but sure let’s not do that and make everyone start over again.

Top Bottom