• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Alright, I figured it out.

The spectacle of the fight was pretty rad but the awful camera and screwy lock-on system really detracted from the experience. Better than Ikaruga, but still not great.
Tbh I feel Ikaruga was peak and don't understand how anyone can in good faith say it's bad. Like, Supreme sucked, but The End Ikaruga ****ing ruled.

DLC fight had me ****ing pulling my hair until I had to look up what the **** you even do in that fight, but once you know, it's pretty fun tbh. Sonic just needs to have that absurdly dumb Shonen bull**** as a series staple from now on

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Toss in Smiledog, Jeff the Killer and MARIO/Victim 1# in there if only because those 3 have had huge hunts to find the original images associated with them, and 2 of the 3 have been successful soo far. Hell, Jeff's OG image currently has a 10k bounty on it or something like it between SomeOrdinaryGamers and ScareTheatre.

Ever seen VibingLeaf? Great channel. They've been making vids based on old ass Creepypasts but in a "What if they were real" style.
I heard about the successful hunt for the origin of MARIO/Victim #1's image. It's kinda crazy how a lot of the images associated with Creepypastas aren't even original art and are just heavily edited photos or, in some cases, not even edited and just taken out of their original contexts.

I think I might have? The name sounds familiar but I don't know for sure I've seen any of their vids.

Noipoi

Howdy!
1 day and 3 years (jeez) ago, Steve Rocked The Block.

He would be one of the two Fighter Pass 2 characters that was revealed in early October that uses some kind of sword and starts with S and ends with a vowel and was released in the teens of October.
Don’t get me wrong, I was excited. But I remember that just seeing Steve in Smash was so weird to me. It took a day or two for my mind to accept it.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
1 day and 3 years (jeez) ago, Steve Rocked The Block.

He would be one of the two Fighter Pass 2 characters that was revealed in early October that uses some kind of sword and starts with S and ends with a vowel and was released in the teens of October.
And who could've guessed that he would end up completely ruining the meta of Ultimate :dkmelee:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yandere Simulator has finally reached it's decade long conclusion in a way nobody expected yet is unsurprising: YandereDev has been outed as a pedo.

This whole saga has been a failure of disaterous proportions, and now he will be under the jail.
I'm surprised anyone's even cared about the game for the past several years with how YandereDev has already been known to act like a jackass in general.

But yeah, this grooming situation is awful.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm surprised anyone's even cared about the game for the past several years with how YandereDev has already been known to act like a jackass in general.

But yeah, this grooming situation is awful.
He's been a huge creep for the longest, it was only a matter of tike before someone spoke up. Even them, I'm suprised it took that for people to drop him, as if he didn't harass, steal, and scam people for a decade straight.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yandere Sim always had a weird concept to me and I’m not surprised by the recent news.

I’m more surprised it took this long to figure it out.

Hope the monster never comes back in any capacity and if the monster attempts to do so the internet pulls together and gets him off whatever method of comeback is chosen.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And who could've guessed that he would end up completely ruining the meta of Ultimate :dkmelee:
Maybe it's because I'm not a high level competitive player, but I really don't feel like Steve is that broken.

Even with his building mechanic, I remember having far more trouble fighting Meta Knight, Olimar and Diddy Kong players in the previous two games than I ever have Steve.

And then Sakurai said, "Are you not entertained?" and then added Aegis and Kazuya.
Same goes for this. I've found fighting them frustrating at times, but never thought either of them were OP.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Imagine if Disney had kept up their deal with Capcom after Goof Troop and Bonkers until modern day and we had gotten Capcom games based on everything from Gargoyles to Kim Possible to Phineas and Ferb to Gravity Falls to the Owl House.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Epic Games laying off 20% of their staff, ending fall guys, crippling fortnite indefinitely, all so people will touch grass:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know that Disney game collection that has the SNES, Genesis, and Game Boy versions of Aladdin, Jungle Book, and Lion King? All three of those games also have NES versions. Where are they in the collection?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
finally some english dub gameplay...tho Neukari sounds weird, Mankoto, Stupei, and Mitsuri sound great with their new VAs

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think I figured out why the nes versions of Lion King, Aladdin, and Jungle Book were not in the collection. Those versions only released in Europe. That’s probably the reason.

Top Bottom