• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Leaving Japan tomorrow

Gashapon did a bit of a number on my wallet but fortunately I'm not completely bankrupt and I have a bunch of minifigures of characters from Hunter x Hunter and mostly One Piece. From tomorrow on I will no longer have access to them but I do plan to continue my One Piece collection through AliExpress

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I knew this day would honestly come. Surprise it took this long. Sophie got sprayed by a skunk last night. Thankfully I had some peroxide and baking soda on me to give her a cleaning to get some of the stench off. This early this morning as soon as I got up, went down to Wal-Mart to grab more of it before giving her another cleaning for good measure. Smell pretty much gone. Peroxide and baking soda does such wonders!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I found out that Disney Plus is removing password sharing, in Canada at least, starting November 1st, so I guess I'd better hurry up and finish Gravity Falls. (there are other series that I've been meaning to get to, but Gravity Falls seems like it would be quicker to watch since I'm a few episodes into season 2)

Most of my family uses Disney Plus, so removing password sharing makes it more likely that we'll unsubscribe rather than getting three or more separate subscriptions.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, today, the third and last update for Sonic Frontiers releases. I wonder what is in store…?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Most of my family uses Disney Plus, so removing password sharing makes it more likely that we'll unsubscribe rather than getting three or more separate subscriptions.
Cable companies when they find out running streaming services like cable will make people unsubscribe from their streaming services:

1695913800579.jpeg

I did the same thing. I’m honestly about to toss Netflix, because there’s so much not there anymore due to the streaming wars. And most of the new Netflix originals I’ve seen really ain’t that great.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Check it out.

Here is a video.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I believe that is specifically called the Cyclone from Sonic Adventure 2.
**** i am a fake fan but goddamn I almost cried at that.

Looking at this trailer though there is so much cool ****. Sonic seems to race that Tails doppelganger, there's more collectables than red rings in these new Cyber Space stages, he has an old Boost style called Rocket Boost, Amy using tarot cards, Motobugs in the open zone, Tails fighting what looks like a new Guardian, being able to freely fly his plane and having the SA1 boost pads to fly around, a top down shooter segment, I am so ****ing happy this blue rat managed to kick the ball out of the park here, cannot wait to play when I get off work tomorrow seeing as it releases 2am for me

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
**** i am a fake fan but goddamn I almost cried at that.

Looking at this trailer though there is so much cool ****. Sonic seems to race that Tails doppelganger, there's more collectables than red rings in these new Cyber Space stages, he has an old Boost style called Rocket Boost, Amy using tarot cards, Motobugs in the open zone, Tails fighting what looks like a new Guardian, being able to freely fly his plane and having the SA1 boost pads to fly around, a top down shooter segment, I am so ****ing happy this blue rat managed to kick the ball out of the park here, cannot wait to play when I get off work tomorrow seeing as it releases 2am for me
With that said, here’s to hoping the gameplay of these characters is well received and we get to play as them in future games.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So here's a fun fact about Tails and the Cyclone: the only boss he fights in Adventure 2 is Dr. Eggman. He's the only character in that game that doesn't fight a non-playable boss.
I knew that from when I first played the game, myself. I remember thinking about that when I played the game as a kid.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ngl norb and dagg make for a better Pyra/Mythra than CatDog.

Still hope dlc and/or updates bring them back though.
I remember reading somewhere that the vets wouldn’t be dlc. Probably not a legit thing since like…that’d be depressing

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I choose to believe that “vets not being Dlc” applies only to the four character season 1 pass because how could anyone know anything about anything else.
The benefits of leakers and all that, which is how we learned about Squidward way too early. Otherwise, the other vets who aren’t in the game rn not returning in some way (especially Leo, Mikey, Shredder, and Sandy) would be way too goofy and dumb

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If we can’t get rare replay on Switch can we at least get more Rare games on NSO?
The benefits of leakers and all that, which is how we learned about Squidward way too early. Otherwise, the other vets who aren’t in the game rn not returning in some way (especially Leo, Mikey, Shredder, and Sandy) would be way too goofy and dumb
These Nick games are particularly leakable true. But I have faith that these characters are going to have Justice done to them at some point.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
image.jpg
image.jpg
PlanktonPoint-removebg-preview.jpg
image-9.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Holy mackarel! The trailer for episode 9 of Disventure Camp dropped and I think we're getting a BIG twist this episode.

But I can't reveal it to y'all for fear of spoiling. I'd highly suggest checking the show out for yourself on OddNation Cartoons' YouTube channel! If you liked Total Drama you're bound to love DC

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_0221.jpeg

Gunn picking the right ones (ignoring his bias)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
FTC trying to get another Temporary Restraining Order to stop the Microsoft and Activision merger.

If they use the same arguments after all the deals (including the Sony one) and the Ubisoft deal, I’m sorry but I might actually laugh.

Though I have to commend them for trying.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
FTC trying to get another Temporary Restraining Order to stop the Microsoft and Activision merger.

If they use the same arguments after all the deals (including the Sony one) and the Ubisoft deal, I’m sorry but I might actually laugh.

Yeah. They are being too stubborn, though, and they should just let this go.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

only clowning themselves some more

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don’t see why Fionna and Cake’s ending is controversial.

Really liked it, was a fitting end to the series.

Top Bottom