• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Shroob Shroob Regarding the Hisui mons
They have two easy cop outs regarding them. The first one is that Pokemon has had fossil extraxtion and restoration tools since day 1, I would imagine the Hisui mon aren't prehistoric thus probably have far more remains at their disposal. Just say they revived them and repopulated the species.

The second cop out is the crystals that revive the dead. Say the remains of the Hisui mons have been around there, eventually they were brought back to life because of the exposure. Repopulated from there. Done.

Easy explanations which makes me believe they won't explain it at all.

Shroob

Sup?
Shroob Shroob Regarding the Hisui mons
They have two easy cop outs regarding them. The first one is that Pokemon has had fossil extraxtion and restoration tools since day 1, I would imagine the Hisui mon aren't prehistoric thus probably have far more remains at their disposal. Just say they revived them and repopulated the species.

The second cop out is the crystals that revive the dead. Say the remains of the Hisui mons have been around there, eventually they were brought back to life because of the exposure. Repopulated from there. Done.

Easy explanations which makes me believe they won't explain it at all.
So like

With all these leaks and ****

Between Paradox Pokemon, Zombies, and Terapagos seemingly having reality bending powers

Is Terapagos Arceus' "Coconut in the game files" that keeps the Pokemon world functioning. These are the deep questions we ask.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Are there any streaming services that have the English dub of Spy X Family?

I've been considering watching it, but I don't have a Crunchyroll account nor do I plan on getting one (I don't watch nearly enough anime to warrant it, and while I considered at least giving it a trial for RWBY's 9th volume, I think just I'm going to wait for the volume to release outside of it).

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm almost done with Ghost trick.

Wow Yamazaki, you really did just copy paste Lynne to make Athena in Dual destinies huh? Their the same ****ing character lol

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So like

With all these leaks and ****

Between Paradox Pokemon, Zombies, and Terapagos seemingly having reality bending powers

Is Terapagos Arceus' "Coconut in the game files" that keeps the Pokemon world functioning. These are the deep questions we ask.
they're trying to recreate the Infinity stones, they already have time, space, mind, and soul, they added reality.

Now all that's left is power.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Getting close to 200~ of each Mochi color by just playing Hard Ogre Oustin with randos online.

I am going to crash Paldea's Big Pharma
With no survivors

Shroob

Sup?
Ao like

What else is there to do in Kitakami
After you've done the main story quest and finished the dex?

Collect the missing TMs

Beat the Kitakami Ogre Clan trainers

Ogre Oust with randos on the Reddit thread to get the Fairy Feather and Shiny Munchlax for Normal and Hard Mode respectively

And that's it. They're basically putting all the eggs into Indigo Disc from the looks of all the datamines. Teal Mask is basically a minisode.

Shroob

Sup?
Seems like the only berry I'm missing is the starf berry.

I could get one from re-doing the Alfornada minigame....and getting to round 151.......yeesh.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm back in Tokyo for the final week of my vacation in Japan

By far my biggest regret is that I haven't really gone out of my way to talk to a lot of people and most of the ones I have were fellow Israelis

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm back in Tokyo for the final week of my vacation in Japan

By far my biggest regret is that I haven't really gone out of my way to talk to a lot of people and most of the ones I have were fellow Israelis
You have time to change that, dawg. Just start chatting with bystanders.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Be the change you want to see in the world
You bet that if I knew how to sew, I'd be sewing myself up a Gabby plushie of my very own (+ a Caitlin plush obviously, cuz just because she isn't my pfp anymore doesn't mean I've stopped loving her)

At the very least there's some official merch on Redbubble. Including a few very nice t-shirts and a sticker of my favorite character. Would put it on a briefcase if I had one!

Also there's a possibility of an All-Stars season featuring both DC casts so far. And I'm hoping Gabby makes it in and maybe gets some more merch.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I've been considering watching it, but I don't have a Crunchyroll account nor do I plan on getting one (I don't watch nearly enough anime to warrant it, and while I considered at least giving it a trial for RWBY's 9th volume, I think just I'm going to wait for the volume to release outside of it).
Reposting this since there were no answers to it yesterday.

Last edited:

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DrCoeloCephalo
3DS FC
5086-1965-6195
Switch FC
SW-2795-9234-1507

It has been proven by Japanese corporations that they do not see any difference in their profit margins regardless of foreigners that "sail the high seas" to watch their content. Most of their REAL money comes from merchandising whether it be anything from an official body pillow to official figures among other things. I have used Crunchyroll in the past only for its video player to be an absolute chore with constant crashing. I am especially unkeen on supporting Crunchyroll in recent times with their attempts at "localization" not to mention there being many series that are just completely unavailable on official streaming services. You can support a series better by just buying the manga firsthand as well as merchandise over watching things on Crunchyroll.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It has been proven by Japanese corporations that they do not see any difference in their profit margins regardless of foreigners that "sail the high seas" to watch their content. Most of their REAL money comes from merchandising whether it be anything from an official body pillow to official figures among other things. I have used Crunchyroll in the past only for its video player to be an absolute chore with constant crashing. I am especially unkeen on supporting Crunchyroll in recent times with their attempts at "localization" not to mention there being many series that are just completely unavailable on official streaming services. You can support a series better by just buying the manga firsthand as well as merchandise.
This...still doesn't exactly answer my question.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Hulu has it

Top Bottom