• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'd like to know why Game Freak decided to wait until The Teal Mask to finally make a Fairy move boosting held item that isn't the Arceus plate?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone got Gamecube or Wii reccs for me? Got a pretty decent list of games but it never hurts to ask if anyone knows anything neat
I've got no idea what you've got so I'm just gonna throw out a handful of titles I got/want to grab myself.

If you never played the Def Jam games, they're both really good. Vendetta is more wrestling based, Fight for New York is more fighting gamey.
Ultimate Spider-Man is peak and you can play as Venom.
Spider-Man 2 is fun.
X-Men Legends 2 is a cool action RPG.
MK Deception is still janky fun, having played it again recently.
Soul Calibur 2 is probably the best fighting game on the system.
Personally enjoyed Mega Man X Command Mission a lot.
You COULD get the MM or MMX Collections since they also have unlockable secret games like the racing one on MMX or the two Arcade Mega Man games.
Metroid Prime can do you no wrong if you don't have it or the re-master
Metroid Prime 2 is also peak.
Heard good things about Blood Roar Primal Fury, but I haven't got a copy yet.
I-Ninja's a pretty solid 3D 6th Gen Platformer, it's multiplat too.
Hulk Ultimate Destruction is pretty great.
Mario Sunshine I enjoyed a lot, but I'll admit it's probably the weakest out of the pretty great 3D Marios
F-Zero GX
Mario Kart Double Dash
I want Wario World, but it's costly.
DBZ Budokai 2

I'm hoping to eventually get Mega Man Network Transmission, BR: Primal Fury, and Wario World for my set of games.

I want Tatsunoko VS Capcom, but that's mad pricey.
Same with Madworld, but the price might be less messed up.
MUA1 has a Wii version and if it's anything like the X-Box version, it'll still be pretty good.
MK Armageddon is on Wii, and has an exclusive character.
Dragon Ball Revenge of King Piccolo I heard was a decent Beat 'Em Up with a vs Mode.

Not TTYD cause it'll spike up in price again.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0025.jpeg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Seems like we got something spicy in the SV DLC

In the Ogerpon backstory cutscene, right above the depiction of Okidogi, there was something there, but no one was 100% sure what it was

Dataminers have found it's some kinda weird, pig peach thing.

View attachment 377797

What's more, there's merchandise of whatever it is in plain sight

View attachment 377798
Give it up for your 8 New Pokemon

Terapagos

Raging BoltGreat Neck

Iron Crown

Paradox Entei

Paradox Terrakion

Dipplin Evo

Archraludon

Momotaro-peach mon
This is weird because of stuff other leaks are pointing too…

I was watching a video today on how Khu was apparently hinting at a golurk canon form based on old concept art.

Which would be Lacey’s ace. But then there’s also the chimecho stuff with here. Either way Khu is hunting a new form for her team.

So how would a peach Pokémon fit?

my speculation:

It’s a Gen 10 hint

There’s a separate Mythical that is not programmed into the game yet.

Pokémon GO tie in like Melmetal? Maybe a special event down the road for ogrepon that brings this Pokémon to the game?

Shroob

Sup?
So I've bought almost every piece of clothing in Scarlet aside from that one rich shop in Levincia/Cascaraffa.

Pressed to open the trainer customization tab and I swear to god I thought the game was gonna crash.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah, I was hatching eggs to shiny hunt one of my Pokémon I was planning to use for the DLCs.

When I wasn’t paying attention I veered off the road and ran into a Numel by accident…

Except it was a shiny lmao. I wouldn’t have noticed otherwise. I do have a camerupt shiny, but maybe I’ll raise this one and bring it on a summer vacation.

Shroob

Sup?
This is weird because of stuff other leaks are pointing too…

I was watching a video today on how Khu was apparently hinting at a golurk canon form based on old concept art.

Which would be Lacey’s ace. But then there’s also the chimecho stuff with here. Either way Khu is hunting a new form for her team.

So how would a peach Pokémon fit?

my speculation:

It’s a Gen 10 hint

There’s a separate Mythical that is not programmed into the game yet.

Pokémon GO tie in like Melmetal? Maybe a special event down the road for ogrepon that brings this Pokémon to the game?
Probably a mythical then. There's no way they include this new Pokemon in the game, drop hints, and not include it. Wouldn't surprise me if the next movie is all about the Lousy 3 and Ogerpon.

Reactions: Z25

Shroob

Sup?
I love Poltchageist but I hope whoever decided to give it an antique form like Sinistea stubs their toe
Thankfully, they made getting the rare forms a lot easier.

The base game had it so outbreaks could never spawn alternate forms, but now they can, so if you see a Poltchageist outbreak, there's a chance that every Poltchageist in the outbreak is antique.

Shroob

Sup?
Anyway, the only thing I really have left in the DLC is to beat Ogre Oustin' on Hard mode, which is impossible to do Solo, and to beat all the NPC trainers.

Wonder if there's a map which has their locations.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
edit: accidental double post benefits…
IMG_0027.jpeg

…oh…oh

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Imagine actually being excited enough for MK1 that you care about the graphics on switch
ignoring a random z axis walk I saw Shang Tsung do, it seems that the Switch’s version has good gameplay performance…but times like these is why developers should take some games and give them cel shaded (or even regular a 2D) art style to compensate instead of lowering the graphics down
View attachment 377822
Mfw the brownies taste funny

View attachment 377823
Mfw 5 minutes later after you realized it was Grannies' 'special' brownies.
goddamn gam gam and her bomb ass brownies

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Too bad I only have the Switch as my only means of getting Mortal Kombat 1.

I'm probably gonna wait for the Komplete Kollection anways.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Probably a mythical then. There's no way they include this new Pokemon in the game, drop hints, and not include it. Wouldn't surprise me if the next movie is all about the Lousy 3 and Ogerpon.
Yeah it's probably a Keldeo situation: The trio's more of a quartet, but one gets the Mythical treatment to sell merchandise.

I would be surprised if the mythical's the outright villain in the movie though, every other time I can remember it's just a misunderstanding or they were manipulated/corrupted.

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah it's probably a Keldeo situation: The trio's more of a quartet, but one gets the Mythical treatment to sell merchandise.

I would be surprised if the mythical's the outright villain in the movie though, every other time I can remember it's just a misunderstanding or they were manipulated/corrupted.
Assuming those are eyes like Gwen mentioned, it looks sad. It's probably not outright malicious, despite it seemingly having brought out the worst parts of the Lousy 3.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
ignoring a random z axis walk I saw Shang Tsung do, it seems that the Switch’s version has good gameplay performance…but times like these is why developers should take some games and give them cel shaded (or even regular a 2D) art style to compensate instead of lowering the graphics down

goddamn gam gam and her bomb ass brownies
Idk. My hype for mk1 was never that high and it dropped really fast once it launched. MK has a history of being cool but it has just not been living up to that history in its last two installments.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Idk. My hype for mk1 was never that high and it dropped really fast once it launched. MK has a history of being cool but it has just not been living up to that history in its last two installments.
What issues did you have with MKX and MK11? Assuming I haven’t seen it before

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

off the top of my head, marshadow is straight up evil in its movie.

Even MORE **** has leaked

Penny, Arven, and Nemona are BACK

Also, there's zombies

No, I'm not ****ting you, there are codes for zombies in the files. What
To be fair…

ursaluna is basically a zombie.

This is gonna be peak story content!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, the files aren't for Ursaluna. They're like zombie_man and zombie_old.
I know, but the idea is zombies are still apart of this story. Seeing it expanded is pretty interesting though.

Getting ready for Arven to fight his zombie parents

Shroob

Sup?
I know, but the idea is zombies are still apart of this story. Seeing it expanded is pretty interesting though.

Getting ready for Arven to fight his zombie parents
Why do we think Ursaluna is a zombie? It just seems like a big, lumbering bear to me. Nothing it does seems zombie-like to me, but I may be alone in thinking that.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Why do we think Ursaluna is a zombie? It just seems like a big, lumbering bear to me. Nothing it does seems zombie-like to me, but I may be alone in thinking that.

It's just really damn old
The actual zombie mons would be the loyal three

Well Teal Mask did mention how the crystals could potentially bring people back from the dead...

Arven gonna get put through it again

Top Bottom