• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If Help Wanted 2 doesn't clean this **** up I'll

I'll...

Who am I kidding? I'll still keep up with this trainwreck of a story :073:
Honestly, the fact that they refuse to clean up the story, to give us that true "Sherlock Holmes explains to the police" moment, means the story will never be satisfying.

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, the fact that they refuse to clean up the story, to give us that true "Sherlock Holmes explains to the police" moment, means the story will never be satisfying.
There was a point where the story was satisfying. Back when it really was just a dream.

Then they changed it to be more sci-fi

But then they had a satisfying ending with Sim/UCN.

Then they changed it to include the newer games

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There was a point where the story was satisfying. Back when it really was just a dream.

This. Pizzeria Simulator had the perfect, definitive ending to the story, Ultimate Custom Night at least tried to build upon that.

If they were gonna do future games, at most they should've given us more context to the story that was already established, imo.

Shroob

Sup?
This. Pizzeria Simulator had the perfect, definitive ending to the story, Ultimate Custom Night at least tried to build upon that.

If they were gonna do future games, at most they should've given us more context to the story that was already established, imo.
Shame Pizza Sim gave us Jimmy Neutron lookin-ass Afton.

Noipoi

Howdy!

The story was arguably at its most solid at Fnaf 3. I love Pizza Sim/UCN, but things were already pretty messy then. And now...

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

If they really wanted to continue the series they should have just retired William Afton after Springtrap was burned to a crisp. There's 0 reason to still have him there.

Shroob

Sup?
If they really wanted to continue the series they should have just retired William Afton after Springtrap was burned to a crisp. There's 0 reason to still have him there.
****ed up that we don't even know if the Burntrap ending in SB is canon, and it seems like it may not be. For all we know, Glitchtrap may just have been THE MIMIC all along.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.

Shroob

Sup?
Now in all seriousness, reading upon Vanessa's character, she seems kinda... wasted?

Idk she doesn't really get an ending and she doesn't do anything
Extremely wasted. They built her up as the next big antagonist and then she just.... doesn't. She appears like, 4-5 times in SB max, and outside of like 2 of those, you can go the whole game without encountering her. She's not a looming threat at all.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Extremely wasted. They built her up as the next big antagonist and then she just.... doesn't. She appears like, 4-5 times in SB max, and outside of like 2 of those, you can go the whole game without encountering her. She's not a looming threat at all.
Despite all that she somehow manages to give us the only memorable thing from that game

This is your legacy Scott, are you happy?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I have a question about Five Nights at Freddy's as a series...

After Pizza Simulator, why would the story continue with people rebuilding the Fazbear Pizzeria in some way despite all the evils that place has had, like the Pizzaplex being built over the old Fazbear Pizzeria in Security Breach?

Shroob

Sup?
I have a question about Five Nights at Freddy's as a series...

After Pizza Simulator, why would the story continue with people rebuilding the Fazbear Pizzeria in some way despite all the evils that place has had, like the Pizzaplex being built over the old Fazbear Pizzeria in Security Breach?
Because Fazbear Entertainment(the company) is even more evil than William Afton. All they care about is financial gain.

...if you'll excuse me... :crying:
No.......no...........say sike right now.....

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah the lead singer Steve Harwell has had some severe issues with alcohol since his kid passed. It pretty much destroyed him, developed so many health related issues since then, and its gotten so bad that his band mates pretty much made plans in the case he were to be black out drunk and unable to perform in concert, pratically ditching him later on. It's a true shame on just how one of the most fun bands out there just flamed up and fizzled out, a sad story all around.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah the lead singer Steve Harwell has had some severe issues with alcohol since his kid passed. It pretty much destroyed him, developed so many health related issues since then, and its gotten so bad that his band mates pretty much made plans in the case he were to be black out drunk and unable to perform in concert, pratically ditching him later on. It's a true shame on just how one of the most fun bands out there just flamed up and fizzled out, a sad story all around.
Hurts a lot, I'll tell ya that. Smash Mouth was just one of those groups every 90's/2000's kids knew, even before Shrek.

Such a sad thing to read.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hurts a lot, I'll tell ya that. Smash Mouth was just one of those groups every 90's/2000's kids knew, even before Shrek.

Such a sad thing to read.
Legit, alcoholism is a *****. Seen lives get ruined because the bottle was just their answer, and the solution was just one more sip away.

Last edited:
Top Bottom