• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I here buy formally challenge Mr. Noipoi Noipoi to a Pokémon Battle in the upcoming Ninth Generation of Pokémon games. Only rule: it must be the team you beat the champion with at the levels you beat them at.
You gotta double dog dare him so he can't back down

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I dunno why you guys are having issues with Fidough, though it may be because mine's a pure bread.
Good attempt, but purebreed dogs are actually more prone to health problems then mutts.

This is because all the snooty obsession kennel clubs and breeders have with "purity" destroys genetic diversity within breeds.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Good attempt, but purebreed dogs are actually more prone to health problems then mutts.

This is because all the snooty obsession kennel clubs and breeders have with "purity" destroys genetic diversity within breeds.
Look, I understand my Fidough has 17 allergy problems but he's clearly the best Fidough out there.

Top Bottom