• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Look I just don't like getting yelled at. I could go over why but no one wants me to trauma dump so I won't

Like if you have any grievances with my middle school jokes like if they make you uncomfortable or they're not funny or original (which is the correct answer, by the way) then I'll gladly discuss them if you present them in a civilized manner, I like to think I'm a fairly reasonable guy and I don't really want people to dislike me. Just be polite is all.

This is one of the few places on the internet where I can say this and people will actually listen even though it's not that deep
I wasn't trying to yell at you, and even if I did somehow, I, well, wasn't trying to do so.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I heard if you watch the Mario Movie 20 times on the most malware infested piracy site without getting an issue on your computer, you get the alternate ending where Sonic shows up in the after credits scene.
The longer you go without a pop-up, the higher the chance of “Do The Mario” playing in the credits becomes.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Idk but time really don't fly like that for me.

Like I'd remember something that feels like it's been from 5 years ago, think about it, and then I remember it wasn't half a decade ago, it was in the last 3 months.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Idk but time really don't fly like that for me.

Like I'd remember something that feels like it's been from 5 years ago, think about it, and then I remember it wasn't half a decade ago, it was in the last 3 months.
Huh, maybe everyone has different perspectives? I was always under the assumption time flies faster for everyone when they get old.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Okay what did I miss this time...

Well, whaddaya know? My birthday is today! I become 62 years old and am glad about it! :ness:

ひとつ - bayonetta bloody fate
ふたつ - apprentice illusion magician. I still collect yu-gi-oh cards I believe look good. I'm personally constructing a deck based around dark magician girl and the magician girls.
みっつ - a lovely pair of black leather pants
よっつ - :ultpyra::ultmythra: amiibo

I was planning on dinner at a Thai restaurant--which is a 15-minute walk from where I live--but it is too ****ing hot to walk anywhere today. Maybe another time this week. I did get a lovely cookie cake, though.
I'm late, but happy birthday my fellow Smashboardian! May all your most wanted characters get into Smash!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Anyway uh I skipped most of Splatoon's Sizzle Season but I want that emote that comes at level catalouge level 73 last minute.

I'm at level 19 now. My arms and fingers hurt. I have plans for tomorrow.

I'm don't think I'll make it in time.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I want Daisy to be in the 2nd movie as a post credit cameo, and then be a major player in the 3rd movie

and give her a gun and motorcycle…and more guns

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I can imagine Daisy's personally being that of Peach only more of a daredevil and wild.

Still wonder how they can introduce her though since Peach was surprised meeting another human? (Mario).

Rosalina I can see being worked around giving her the same origin and backstory only on earth meeting the Lumas before departing into space.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There's a really well done Rayman mod for Smash Ultimate.

Once Ultimate modding really flies off, I plan to mod my Switch.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Go Fest for this is finally over. I ended up staying mostly at home for the second day and focusing on remote raids. In total from the past 4 days, I ended up doing about 50 Raids and caught 49 Legendary Pokemon (a Kyogre got away before the catch rates were lowered).

Was able to catch 22 Shiny Pokemon.

New: Lapras, Heracross (x2), Barboach*, Beldum*, Shellos (West), Snover, Ferroseed, Pawniard, Bianacle, Helioptile, Goomy, Formantis,
Dups: Pikachu (Pink Tiara), Horsea, Scyther (x2), Girafarig, Trapinch, Rayquaza (x2), Audino
*Have caught in ORAS/BDSP

Grubbin, Oddish, Mareep (returning) and Timburr were leaked as the remaining Community Days for this year. Lots of good Shiny opportunities to help round out the rest of the year.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Huh, seems the new Mario movie has been re-released at my theaters.

Is this also happening at everyone's theaters where they live?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Sakurai recently said that merchandise for Super Smash Bros. is generally prohibited. If you could have one piece of merchandise happen, what would you pick?

For me, I want a full on card game.
I would be fine with just an official OST release as only the original Smash Bros got one in full. Smash 3DS/Wii U had that best hits album, and Melee technically had an official orchestra.

I think some tracks from Kirby and the single Sonic Angel Island remix found themselves on some non-Smash releases, but that's about it.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Sakurai recently said that merchandise for Super Smash Bros. is generally prohibited. If you could have one piece of merchandise happen, what would you pick?

For me, I want a full on card game.
A line of Smash Bros action figures would be sick. Gimme Captain Falcon and the Ice Climbers.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Went to a LEGO convention earlier today

Lot of fun and amazing creations
Speaking of Lego, I had built this set today.

It was a great nostalgia trip. It was interesting to see Bionicle translate to System. It even has a micro diorama of the Mata Nui and Makuta stones.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
You know, I remember hearing the art in Jujutsu Kaisen declines in quality but I'm 153 chapters in and ao far it's been pretty consistent. The only bad art I've encountered is the page that was shown in this thread a while back and the page after that, which is kinda weird considering the rest of the chapter is drawn normally

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
The new Pokemon Masters story is something else.

F4mfy3wXMAAb7ke.jpg

There is no mercy in Red's Dojo! :ultpokemontrainer::144:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Barbie has now become Warner Bros highest grossing movie worldwide with a $1.4 billion profit.

The last HP movie was the previous record holder.

Top Bottom