• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got my next back log ready to be posted. First up is Hell Boy. Someone I was kind of wanting to draw for a good while. So now's a good a time as any! I chose to use some heavy black shading on this one since I thought it fit the character pretty well. Also gave me some background practice too, so that's always a plus in my book.

They also showed off Raph for NASB2. Says he's the fastest in the game. He's got the drill from the SNES game, and a Shuriken Projectile. He's got a Special with a follow up, similar to Leo's Demon Flip having a Dive Kick in the last game. Though Raph's default version can be a Command Grab, he can cancel the grab into a jump or flying Kick instead.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
file.jpg

Sleepy Joe had me arrested for exposing the deep state's corruption, lies, and stealing $60 out of American's pockets by releasing the worst remake in the history of remakes, maybe ever. My crimes are fake news, the storming of GameFreak HQ was to reveal Joe hides my Platinum remakes from the people, my remakes are bigger and are actually playable

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I find it very cool that Jujutsu Kaisen casually has a trans character and also glad that they're not gonna show up in the anime for at least a year because I'm not looking forward to the discourse surrounding them

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I mean we can do better than One Piece fans.

Right?
Honestly considering Oda's been sending mixed signals about that topic and how Yamato is a more central character in their story...

I mean, being kicked in the balls is better than being stabbed in the kidney, right?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I find it very cool that Jujutsu Kaisen casually has a trans character and also glad that they're not gonna show up in the anime for at least a year because I'm not looking forward to the discourse surrounding them
It doesnt matter to me if they are trans
What matters most to me is how good they kick ass

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly considering Oda's been sending mixed signals about that topic and how Yamato is a more central character in their story...

I mean, being kicked in the balls is better than being stabbed in the kidney, right?
Lets be real if Yamoto didn't have big **** then everyone would call them a guy, Oda included.
It doesnt matter to me if they are trans
What matters most to me is how good they kick ass
I mean yeah but anime fans are perpetually stuck in 4Chan mode and nobody wants another trans discourse to hit the second weeb tower.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Im normaly the type to go by what the maker of said character says they are. If they say the charcter is a chick then they are a chick, if they are a dude they are a dude but saying that on twitter makes me a transphobe so I dont share my thoughts there on anime characters sexes

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Im normaly the type to go by what the maker of said character says they are. If they say the charcter is a chick then they are a chick, if they are a dude they are a dude but saying that on twitter makes me a transphobe so I dont share my thoughts there on anime characters sexes
The issue is that Oda keeps flip flopping for 0 reason, he can't male up his mind

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The moral of the story is to never say anything on Twitter ever

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
The issue is that Oda keeps flip flopping for 0 reason, he can't male up his mind
Wish he would pick so I dont have to see Yamatos name trending ever again.
Even then, most of the time it's headcanon, don't really need to trample on that unless the headcanon is harmful.
I can count on 2 hands the amount of times someones headcanon was always pushed to be canon and how unreasonable the people got when their headcanon was rejected

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Wish he would pick so I dont have to see Yamatos name trending ever again.
He won't cause Oda sucks
I can count on 2 hands the amount of times someones headcanon was always pushed to be canon and how unreasonable the people got when their headcanon was rejected
I mean I can count on many more how many people pushed a headcanon to a small audience and it blew up with unwarranted virtol. People take this pro/anti-headcanon **** serious for no reason but at the end of the day if you log out and do something else it's gone. It does not matter in the real world when you realize that headcanon fights are just Tumblr and 4Chan users that refuse to hit the ignore/block/mute button.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
He won't cause Oda sucks

I mean I can count on many more how many people pushed a headcanon to a small audience and it blew up with unwarranted virtol. People take this pro/anti-headcanon **** serious for no reason but at the end of the day if you log out and do something else it's gone. It does not matter in the real world when you realize that headcanon fights are just Tumblr and 4Chan users that refuse to hit the ignore/block/mute button.
I refuse to remeber anything about headcanon tumblr fights, worst days of my life

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Anyway I did the favorite Pokémon thing again

Feel free to tell me how good my taste in Pokémon is

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It has come to my attention that there is Scholastic book from 2006 called "Mario and the Incredible Rescue" and it contains characters and locations from Super Mario RPG.

Could be a good read after playing the Super Mario RPG remake.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I decided to give Danganronpa a try and didn’t want to put a full $60 on the switch collection without trying it first.

So I decided to buy the first game on mobile.

Made it through the first trial yesterday. I had it figured out within like 3 seconds of seeing the crime scene but that’s obviously intentional. That and Ace Attorney pulled that exact trick for one of their opening cases.

game isn’t too bad so far. Definitely got to give credit for the art department and their illustrations during the cutscenes and trials. But then I got to the closing argument segment and….

Damn… Not only did I really dig the idea of you reconstructing events with the comic panels, but this music is a top tier track:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ketchup isn't that good of a condiment.
ngl I probably hate all condiments that aren’t bbq sauce and hot sauce (and I guess gravy if that counts)

tho ketchup is a weird one. Spaghettini and Pizza will be eaten, yet it’s unholy to eat ketchup or an actual bob the tomato

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
ngl I probably hate all condiments that aren’t bbq sauce and hot sauce (and I guess gravy if that counts)

tho ketchup is a weird one. Spaghettini and Pizza will be eaten, yet it’s unholy to eat ketchup or an actual bob the tomato
I mean I like most of them but I used to love ketchup the most when I was younger.

Now I realize it's not as necessary as things like mayo or mustard

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I like Gear 5 Luffy but I feel like I'd dig him even more if the OP fandom didn't prop up the transformation like it was going to be the second coming of Christ
It's a dope transformation but they really set it up be saying it's better than Goku going SS and more hype than the first time Goku went MUI.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I like Gear 5 Luffy but I feel like I'd dig him even more if the OP fandom didn't prop up the transformation like it was going to be the second coming of Christ

Still, the wacky cartoon energy he gives off is real neato
I have none of that context I just saw a clip on Youtube and thought it looked cool :yeahboi:

Top Bottom