• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Interesting. Though Karai has never really been in the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. I know this Dimension Shellshock is interdimensional, so there is that, but I thought I'd point that out.
the benefit of using her original design

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Patrick looks pretty fun, love the references and costumes he has:

osby

Smash Obsessed
osby osby are black cats considered good luck in your culture because Merlin, the neighborhood black cat, showed up to me two days in a row now
I've never heard of people thinking badly about black cats in particular in here. It's just another color. People mostly like cats because they're seen as clean.

Anyway, give Merlin a lot of pets for me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've never heard of people thinking badly about black cats in particular in here. It's just another color. People mostly like cats because they're seen as clean.

Anyway, give Merlin a lot of pets for me.
I was gonna pick him up but he said "not today" so im resorting to petting him for now.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Karai being in the game is awesome
This just gave me flashbacks to TMNT Tournament Fighters, between her standing animation and that move where she rapidly punches while falling.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This just gave me flashbacks to TMNT Tournament Fighters, between her standing animation and that move where she rapidly punches while falling.
Karai has always been built different, and TF is what truly started it
Society yearns for more TMNT 2003 content
Nickelodeon will only allow that through those pallet swaps and the show via Paramount+

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Just finished watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem in which I thoroughly enjoyed and am I allowed to say that this is probably the best TMNT film so far?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Karai being in the game is awesome
I still hope we get Jennika and Venus de Milo too. Especially if they’re breaking the rules with Karai.

Would also be cool to get Fugitoid and Renet but hey, that might just be me.
Oink! Oink! Zoo Pals! Buzz! Buzz! Zoo Pals! Quack! Quack! Zoo Pals! Zoo Pals make eating fun!
Where did this come from?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I did it. I got every single G-Max form. That means I'm officially done with Pokémon Sword, at least until the next random thing pops up and man, I really hope nothing comes up. Coming back to this game felt like repeatedly seeing my entire family get hit by a car in slow motion while I'm unable to do anything to prevent it. I was going to play Alpha Sapphire three times before my friends offered me their Deoxys and I would still consider it a more valuable use of my time.

This game has caused me so much pain ever since before it even came out, and it got so much worse once it did to the point I experienced a full on existential crisis after beating it for the first time. And just when I came to terms with how I felt about this game it started to hurt me in other ways, ones I didn't even think were possible. I still consider Brilliant Diamond to be the worst Pokémon game and whereas I pawned off my copy of that game because of how completely and utterly worthless I deemed it to be, I'm gonna keep my copy of Sword as a reminder of the pain, because few games tortured me like it did. This game has been there for some of the lowest points of my life, and yet I am a stronger person for it.

Anyway tomorrow I'll pick my Alpha Sapphire playthrough back up from where I left off. I actually made a bit of progress on the train the other day but nothing too substantial

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Part of me is convinced that the main reason for the Garden of Banban's spike in popularity are Jacksepticeye's videos of him suffering through the first two games.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I did it. I got every single G-Max form. That means I'm officially done with Pokémon Sword, at least until the next random thing pops up and man, I really hope nothing comes up. Coming back to this game felt like repeatedly seeing my entire family get hit by a car in slow motion while I'm unable to do anything to prevent it. I was going to play Alpha Sapphire three times before my friends offered me their Deoxys and I would still consider it a more valuable use of my time.

This game has caused me so much pain ever since before it even came out, and it got so much worse once it did to the point I experienced a full on existential crisis after beating it for the first time. And just when I came to terms with how I felt about this game it started to hurt me in other ways, ones I didn't even think were possible. I still consider Brilliant Diamond to be the worst Pokémon game and whereas I pawned off my copy of that game because of how completely and utterly worthless I deemed it to be, I'm gonna keep my copy of Sword as a reminder of the pain, because few games tortured me like it did. This game has been there for some of the lowest points of my life, and yet I am a stronger person for it.

Anyway tomorrow I'll pick my Alpha Sapphire playthrough back up from where I left off. I actually made a bit of progress on the train the other day but nothing too substantial
Sword and Shield had problems but...

They weren't that bad. Jeez.

Top Bottom