• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who wants apple slices victini to be released.

Nobody talks about it anymore.
I may have a nearly complete living dex but if you held a gun to my head and asked me to do a shiny version i would tell you to pull the ****ing trigger

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I've only completed one Pokedex in my life and that was base Galar's dex. Z25 Z25 was the one that got me over the exclusives hump.

Then I said I'd do it agaon for the DLC.

I haven't touched the DLC in a long ass time and even then I wasn't close lmao.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I've only completed one Pokedex in my life and that was base Galar's dex. I think Shroob Shroob was the one that got me over the exclusives hump.

I completed the DLC in XY, ORAS (National in both), SuMo, SwSh (DLC included), PLA, and SV

HOME is the first time I'm seeking out every single obtainable form, and that's gonna bite me in the ass when The Indigo Disk comes out and Alcremie becomes readily available

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I completed the DLC in XY, ORAS (National in both), SuMo, SwSh (DLC included), PLA, and SV

HOME is the first time I'm seeking out every single obtainable form, and that's gonna bite me in the ass when The Indigo Disk comes out and Alcremie becomes readily available
I take back what I said, I completed the entire PLA Dex too (and tbh I much prefer getting all 400+ on one file).

I'll probably do Violet's dex as well, I already got Koraidon so I just need the field mon exclusives

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’d love if Mario Wonder decided to allow us to play as the same character. 4 Daisys causing chaos and wrecking havoc

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It felt like the Hoenn remakes confirmed memes lasted forever. Now we blazed through Sinnoh confirmed and we’re already up to Unova confirmed.
Because Sinnohs period of Nostalgia pandering was easily the shortest one of these generations.

Shroob

Sup?
I've only completed one Pokedex in my life and that was base Galar's dex. I think Shroob Shroob was the one that got me over the exclusives hump.

Pretty sure it was Noi, I don't own Sw/Sd lol.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I wouldn't mind one that's just Pokemon racing each other.

Like having fast Pokemon like Dodrio, Rapidash, etc.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm taking a page out of the anime. But it's still a good idea.
That's a cool idea.

Maybe we could utilize, I dunno, touch controls or something.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
If you mean the temptation came from me, that was unintentional, honestly.

EDIT: By the way, you probably should know that I never really troll around, despite my use of the trollface emoticon.
Yeah, I have known you long enough to know you really do that. I was being overly cautious.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Beat Persona 4 Golden. I absolutely loved it. Truly worth experiencing. I was able to max out the entire party's social links aside from Naoto. I also got Dojima, Nanako, Sayako, Yumi, Marie, and the sports bros. I was really close to maxing out the Fox and Naoto. I also maxed every social stat except for Diligence which is super close. I beat the Reaper and all the bonus bosses in the dungeons. I think that's pretty good for a first run. I absolutely adore this game. Was definitely worth playing even if there are a couple of things that aged poorly. Wonderful experience.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We need a Pokémon Kart Racer.

Well, we don’t need one. But still-
I'm still waiting for a Pokemon 2D side-scroller.

I really like the idea of you controlling Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander in platforming segments and then eventually you evolve them into their final stages for Beat Em' Up style levels.

Shroob

Sup?

I really like the idea of you controlling Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander in platforming segments and then eventually you evolve them into their final stages for Beat Em' Up style levels.
Silly Snake, we have that.

How could you forget the SNES classic Pocket Monsters, starring weird Pikachu.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

I really like this concept but I feel like it would work best if its both a beat-em-up and a platformer hybrid from the start, rather then shifting from one to the other.

The pokemon can start with really simple combos and platforming abilities, but gain more and more as you level up and evolve. By the end movement and platforming are both really complex but don't feel overwhelming because the complexity got drip fed.

I'm imagining it having gameplay similar to Elsesword Online. This will be both the first and the last time I'll admit to have having played Elsword Online.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I've considered a proper collectathon 3D platformer for a long time.

Take Banjo Kazooie and slap some pocket monsters on it.

Top Bottom