• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
Real talk, the game theory video today was my first clue that ruin was even out.

But yeah. Very unnecessary.
Saddest thing is Ruin seems to be actually GOOD.

The issue is shoehorning the Mimic into the mainline canon which brings up SOO many issues and unanswered questions it's not even funny.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Saddest thing is Ruin seems to be actually GOOD.

The issue is shoehorning the Mimic into the mainline canon which brings up SOO many issues and unanswered questions it's not even funny.
It honestly starts making me think that Security Breach isn’t even part of the main cannon. Even if that doesn’t make sense either. But nothing about this series has made sense since the second novel.

Shroob

Sup?
It honestly starts making me think that Security Breach isn’t even part of the main cannon. Even if that doesn’t make sense either. But nothing about this series has made sense since the second novel.
Oh no, it's canon.

Just the story's become soo goddamn convoluted.

"Okay so there was a killer and he killed 5 kids."
"Or was it 11?"
"Anyway he died, but not really."
"Then his son died, but not really."
"Then he died for real and went to hell."
"Except that's all a lie."
"Oh wait no it's not a lie and his data ghost is recruiting unwilling followers to revive him."
"Okay that last bit is possibly non-canon now and instead we're going to introduce a character who has had ZERO presence in the games and was only in the books as the new big antagonist also they're literally a bare endoskeleton we are creatively bankrupt."

Help Wanted ****ed everything up.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Deadass, if I didn't live in an apartment complex with a lot of sidewalk traffic, I'd totally go crack an egg outside.

Sidewalk is blazing hot.

Top Bottom