• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Nintendo better change their minds of Super Mario Bros. Wonder not having online co-op
Let's be real, even if they did add online co-op it'd be a coinflip on if it'd actually run smooth or not.

Not saying it's an excuse. But I almost feel like the reason they are so reluctant to add these modern features is because they know their online infqstructure kind of sucks.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Let's be real, even if they did add online co-op it'd be a coinflip on if it'd actually run smooth or not.

Not saying it's an excuse. But I almost feel like the reason they are so reluctant to add these modern features is because they know their online infestructure kind if sucks.
Was 3D World's well received?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Beat Persona 4 Golden. I absolutely loved it. Truly worth experiencing. I was able to max out the entire party's social links aside from Naoto. I also got Dojima, Nanako, Sayako, Yumi, Marie, and the sports bros. I was really close to maxing out the Fox and Naoto. I also maxed every social stat except for Diligence which is super close. I beat the Reaper and all the bonus bosses in the dungeons. I think that's pretty good for a first run. I absolutely adore this game. Was definitely worth playing even if there are a couple of things that aged poorly. Wonderful experience.
Now go play the sequels, which are in completely different genres.

This sounds nothing like peak Pokemon, can't compare to peak Pokemon, so get ratio'd by peak Pokemon
View attachment 376187
I cant believe youve forgotten

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Gotta catch 'em all

no seriously, you gotta

you wanna fight the final boss don't you?
As a bonus, you also have to catch every single form, gender difference, and mythical, but the Mythicals only appear once you find the two special coins obtained by playing older games.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the TMNT Brand casually made a billion dollars in global retail sales this year

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
the TMNT Brand casually made a billion dollars in global retail sales this year
I work retail and they're are pushing it so hard.

They've got so, so much merch. They've got action figures, they've got water bottles, they've got shirts and plushes. I think I saw they were selling socks or something that came in a pizza box. It's insane.

Makes you wonder what companies like Disney are doing, hardly advertising or cross promoting their movies at all.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Cowabunga to that!

Now I'm just waiting for Paramount Plus to put the original show onto the service.
Nicktoons seems to be handling that well, so Paramount+ better strike as well. They’ll pretty much be the home to TMNT (especially if they were to get the Batman crossover movie…and next mutation)
Them Street fighter DLC sales.
Nickelodeon made sure Cancom gave them a huge cut outside of their movie
I work retail and they're are pushing it so hard.

They've got so, so much merch. They've got action figures, they've got water bottles, they've got shirts and plushes. I think I saw they were selling socks or something that came in a pizza box. It's insane.

Makes you wonder what companies like Disney are doing, hardly advertising or cross promoting their movies at all.
Turtle Power really knows how to live on, and I can tel the Sponge is grateful for buying such a cash turtle

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I usually like changing my pfp each month to keep things fresh and new, but I'm just gonna stick with Tetra for now.

It was gomna be Chel from El Dorado but then I feel like any frame from the movie that involves her would open may be to much for this site despite the movie being PG. And I'm not saying this cause the mods and rules, I mean I don't trust you guys to be normal, I kmow Gen Z too well.

Speaing of, y'all ever think of the original idea of El Dorado? Miguel died and the Chel romance (and also her design) was gonna be much more steamy. Thanks to Prince of Egypt, we never got it.

Shroob

Sup?
I usually like changing my pfp each month to keep things fresh and new, but I'm just gonna stick with Tetra for now.

It was gomna be Chel from El Dorado but then I feel like any frame from the movie that involves her would open may be to much for this site despite the movie being PG. And I'm not saying this cause the mods and rules, I mean I don't trust you guys to be normal, I kmow Gen Z too well.

Speaing of, y'all ever think of the original idea of El Dorado? Miguel died and the Chel romance (and also her design) was gonna be much more steamy. Thanks to Prince of Egypt, we never got it.
I think I last saw El Dorado in theatres....Oh god.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Look at it this way, you're one of the 3 people to actually watch the movie, because lets be real nobody's says anything about the other two main characters or the story which makes me believe nobody actually watched it.

I sure as hell didn't, I only know about it because I'm sure Chel showed up on a Watchmojo top 10 hottest animated girls sometime in the early 2010s.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's a great avatar of an even greater character.

I also usually like changing my avatars once a month or so, but lately I've been running low on ideas for them lol

Time flies, Shroob.

Shroob

Sup?
Look at it this way, you're one of the 3 people to actually watch the movie, because lets be real nobody's says anything about the other two main characters or the story which makes me believe nobody actually watched it.

I sure as hell didn't, I only know about it because I'm sure Chel showed up on a Watchmojo top 10 hottest animated girls sometime in the early 2010s.
For once, Watchmojo is right.
It's a great avatar of an even greater character.

I also usually like changing my avatars once a month or so, but lately I've been running low on ideas for them lol

Time flies, Shroob.

GOD

SHE JUST LIKE ME FR

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Noipoi Noipoi Samba de Amgio has Ke$has Tik Tok

Pretty sure they were happy enough to have gotten her sucking **** past the people and onto the big screen

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_9519.jpeg
IMG_9520.jpeg

possible first looks of the upcoming Tales of the TMNT series (meant to be set inbetween the first and second movie)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokémon Masters has actually crafted the perfect edgelord rival.

in the latest and final chapter of his current story, he
Manipulates his way to taking over the Oc evil team, supplying the grunts with legendary Pokémon from hoopa.

He then uses this to wage war on all the actual evil teams, even though most of them are trying to be good and have stayed out of trouble. Something he knows, but said screw it, attack everybody.

This forces all the evil teams to split into factions where like 2 or 3 of them come together as Allie’s to stop Paulo’s war on them.

With Paulo’s goal being to not rest until:

AA6682B8-93AB-4A1F-908D-ECC1CF05D00A.jpeg

He gets stopped by looker and a bunch of main characters as the last evil in the world. Which includes him planning to backstab his team grunts now.

All of this because he was too weak to evolve his rockruff and protect a dratini.

honestly kind of a sick twist with some fun writing and characterization.

Top Bottom