• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Probably not the song itself, but I'm just now realizing that this exact video was uploaded by the shooter himself.

Why the **** has this video (not to mention the entire channel) not been taken down?
Well on the other hand, his other channel where he posted his EGS cartoons has been deleted at least.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I somehow defeated Caroline and Justine thanks to the power of bull**** dlc Persons powers

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
In Nintendo's financial report, the Mario movie was viewed by 168 million people worldwide and a box office of $1.349 billion as of June 30. Nintendo also confirms that they will continue efforts towards creating more visual content-related initiatives.

Star Fox please.
On that boat too, already got an ideal cast for it

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I look forward to EVO tomorrow. As for the reveals:

Street Fighter 6

They had recently revealed this exclusive comic for EVO and apparently AKI is on the cover which gives me the impression that they could either provide a small tease of the character or a full reveal (even though her release date is set for Autumn 2023 unless she was planned ahead of schedule.)

Tekken 8

So far, Tekken 8 has been playing rather safe with their character reveals with at least 16 currently being shown, it is likely that they will either show further character trailers that could be between Yoshimitsu, Steve Fox, Shaheen, Zafina and Raven based upon the CNT data leakor another story trailer.

Mortal Kombat 1

I think it is highly likely that there will be further news for Mortal Kombat 1 considering that it has got over a month left until the game releases.

SNK

I wonder if there will be further information on the new Fatal Fury game?

I do understand the importance and key role that Marvel Vs Capcom had played within the EVO scene and I still predict that there will eventually be a new entry within the Marvel Vs Capcom in the future. But for now, whilst I do know that Capcom will be concentrating upon the future content for Street Fighter 6, I would really like them to perhaps consider looking in to revitalise some of their fighting game titles such as Darkstalkers (which really deserves a long awaited new entry.)
That's fair - Darkstalkers 4 would be great to see (I'd like to think that the success of Samurai Shodown over at SNK would show Capcom that they can branch out to their other fighting game franchises rather than mainly/exclusively focusing on Street Fighter), but I figure that there's going to be something MvC related if they've been trying to get MvC on the main stage for years now.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
just found out Barack Obama is a Captain Falcon main

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Remember when they announced the Pokemon TCG was coming to the GBC online?

Still waiting on that btw.
speaking of Pokemon card games that should be on the Switch

I was gonna make a comment on how the mobile version of TCG Online was exclusive to iPads and Android tablets and the Switch is technically an Android tablet so it should be on the eShop, but TCG Live is playable on phones too. Either way I don't see a reason why they never made a Switch version of this.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_9318.jpeg

I’ll be so ****ing happy if the MCU actually sticks with this plan

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Last batch of Pikmin icons and a new batch of ToTK icons are now out.

please clap :yoshi:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I have acquired Pikmin 1 and 2 for my Nintendo Switch videogame system, finishing the Pikmin Switch collection.

I have finally reached Peakmin Gaming™! I don’t have Hey! Pikmin to complement it, but let’s just ignore that.

So far Pikmin 1 plays nice, I forgot they were based on the Wii versions. I’ve only ever owned the GameCube versions of Pikmin 1+2, so there’s a few things new to me, but it plays just as well. Managed to avoid encountering weird bugs I’ve seen others deal with (I think one included a weird bug with trying to get the Libra? idk if I’m remembering right).

Shroob

Sup?
I have acquired Pikmin 1 and 2 for my Nintendo Switch videogame system, finishing the Pikmin Switch collection.

I have finally reached Peakmin Gaming™! I don’t have Hey! Pikmin to complement it, but let’s just ignore that.

So far Pikmin 1 plays nice, I forgot they were based on the Wii versions. I’ve only ever owned the GameCube versions of Pikmin 1+2, so there’s a few things new to me, but it plays just as well. Managed to avoid encountering weird bugs I’ve seen others deal with (I think one included a weird bug with trying to get the Libra? idk if I’m remembering right).
Yeah that's right. If the Libra falls off the map, it's just gone forever.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. Banger of a song playing in the background
2. Makoto will be used religiously
3. Gonna be a fun game
4. Akechi still a dork
5. She really only said “senpai”

osby

Smash Obsessed
1. Banger of a song playing in the background
2. Makoto will be used religiously
3. Gonna be a fun game
4. Akechi still a dork
5. She really only said “senpai”
I love what we've seen of Toshiro so far. I still expect a bait and switch for him to join the playable roster but even without that he's really fun.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I finally got a Kubfu. After leaving a Diamond Trim Furfrou in the GTS for like two weeks all it took was the extra Calyrex I had and a day later, boom, Kubfu.

Now the only mons I'm missing in my living dex are the Furfrou trims (Diamond aside), the Alcremie forms, and Zeraora. Those are not gonna be fun
Getting the Furfrou trims was actually way easier than I thought it'd be, I just had to pawn off some of my extra legendaries that I already wanted to get rid of. I'm only missing Pharaoh trim and I'm lowkey starting to lose hope

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Top Bottom