• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That's genuinely sad because this is the one DC movie coming out this year I have any good will towards
It looks like it has promise, but nobody knows who Blue Beetle is except for Hardcore DC fans, WB did not market this let alone explain who Blue Beetle is and why they should care, and because of the strike, nobody can market it anymore. Doomed to fail.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
On other movie news

Hollywood blockbusters 📉📉📉

Are we spending far too much money with no chance of getting a return?

No, it's the actors and writers who are demanding too much.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Now I'm just missing Kubfu, Zeraora, the Furfrou trims, the Alcremie forms, the Deoxys forms, Hoopa Unbound, and some event exclusive forms I don't care about

Dukefire

Smash Master
Been wanting to try the fangame Pokemon Rosen. Does anyone have any experience with it?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's been 3 months since the last time an N64 game was added to Switch Online and there's still 5 announced game in the back burnner.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
All the Pokémon leakers are hinting at next year's game having to do with Unova.

As someone who started with gen 5, this both excites and terrifies me :073:
Depending on how they handle the BW remakes they could be the first games I skip since Let's Go but I would also be ecstatic for another Legends game

Noipoi

Howdy!
Depending on how they handle the BW remakes they could be the first games I skip since Let's Go but I would also be ecstatic for another Legends game
A Legends Kyurem would be a dream. I'd also be alright with a traditional BW remake in the Scarlet/Violet engine (With some considerable bug fixes).

Just...no more BDSP...

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Even if BW remakes are done in the BDSP Style

Black And White are good games and all versions are good when compared to DP where Platinum is very clearly the best version.

(I also think that people overreacted with BDSP)

(but it is the one of the only mainline Pokemon games that has come out since I knew what a pokemon was that I never felt the urge to buy, and I still don't own it. so that might say everything tbh.)

(Seriously, why was it 60$????)

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I may have jinxed my pc. Windows Defender keeps finding a virus but it won’t list it in protections and Malwarebytes comes up clean always

Gonna try to back up a few last things and do a clean wipe and if that doesn’t work… Imma have to call Best Buy uuuuuugh

I KNEW I should have stuck with the CLX PC and let them keep itfor a week to fix The fans

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
If humans were bread as livestock, how would our anatomy change?
Ya know I considered answering but I think what I had to say would just freak everyone out.

Say, what even brought this up anyway? You aren't a faraway visitor here on a quest To Serve Man, are you?

Top Bottom