• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Even if BW remakes are done in the BDSP Style

Black And White are good games and all versions are good when compared to DP where Platinum is very clearly the best version.

(I also think that people overreacted with BDSP)

(but it is the one of the only mainline Pokemon games that has come out since I knew what a pokemon was that I never felt the urge to buy, and I still don't own it. so that might say everything tbh.)

(Seriously, why was it 60$????)
I mean BDSP wasn't bad, it's just disappointing.

Also shouldn't have been $60 (but I got it for Christmas so I won't complain)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Almost forgot: ARE THEY EDIBLE? Gen 9 edition
View attachment 374834
Daschbun is literally made of bread, of course it's edible. Fidough needs to be cooked first though.

Chien-Pao's body is made of snow.

Wo-Chien probably can't be eaten straight, but you might be able to brew a tea with it.

Goldengho is made of string cheese. Try it. Eating it is a great idea and won't break your teeth.

Farigirafarifirafarigiraf can't be eaten because giraffes aren't real.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
would’ve been cool to have had
Side note, whatever gappened to that ince regular who made every other post about this girl?
Kasumi_normal_with_mask.png

Are they still around? Can't remember their name but every so often they turned the thread into "Kasumiboards"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Side note, whatever gappened to that ince regular who made every other post about this girl?
View attachment 374836
Are they still around? Can't remember their name but every so often they turned the thread into "Kasumiboards"
I don’t remember someone getting that hyped for Kasumire here before, but I guess it’s understandable since she’s the 4th or 5th best girl

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
View attachment 374836
Gentlepanda, I think.

I learned this morning that my grandfather passed away last night in his sleep. My dsd will be flying out tomorrow morning to ttend the funeral. I'm going to miss Grandpa.
Sorry for your loss, Cage.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I learned this morning that my grandfather passed away last night in his sleep. My dsd will be flying out tomorrow morning to ttend the funeral. I'm going to miss Grandpa.
I know how hard this time is dude, my condolences to you and your family. Hope you’re holding up okay.

Top Bottom