• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ngl, I kinda think Vin Diesel would make a decent DCAU inspired Lex Luthor though I think both of those guys would work with a movie inspired by Superman: Birthright
Diesel as Lex would look pretty cool actually

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hey guys they went and put Rayman in Nick All Stars 2, amazing

Nothing this good looking could ever be fake, let's throw all skepticism out the window

I'm not saying these leaks are definitely fake. If they are they're really impressive for sure.

But there are a few shady things going on here, and as always there's still some really talented fan artists out there and no one has been able to perfectly replicate cacomallow-

Shroob

Sup?
I'm not saying these leaks are definitely fake. If they are they're really impressive for sure.

But there are a few shady things going on here, and as always there's still some really talented fan artists out there and no one has been able to perfectly replicate cacomallow-
1687820267208.png

Say that last part again

I dare you
I double duck dare you.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel no
I was quite disappointed with Nick All-Star Brawl so a sequel needs to step up big time if they me to get it.
Redemption Arc
Well it already stepped up big time from updates alone.
game wasn't stepped up enough
Let's get El Tigre in this time
El Tigre is unreasonably underused in Nick crossovers
ʍollɐɯoɔɐɔ ǝʇɐɔᴉldǝɹ oʇ ǝlqɐ uǝǝq sɐɥ ǝuo oN
Cacomallow?

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
wouldn't mind a sequel...especially since NASB committed the massive TMNT sin
Hoping Daggett and Norbert finally gets their time to shrine!

Ha, ha, ha, ha...As if THAT'LL ever happen though. Nick/Viacom being Nick/Viacom. They refuse to acknowledge The Angry Beavers existence apparently.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Recently discovered that 404 Game Re;Set added characters from Bandai Namco and Taito.
What if SEGA next non-SEGA anime girl based on the Neptunia franchise (which ironically centers around the gaming industry as anime girls)

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 373912
CACOMALLOW! CACOMALLOW! CACOMALLOW!!!!!!!!!!
I will respect this Cacomallow now
Hoping Daggett and Norbert finally gets their time to shrine!

Ha, ha, ha, ha...As if THAT'LL ever happen. Nick/Viacom being Nick/Viacom. They refuse to acknowledge The Angry Beavers existence apparently.
*Nick/Paramount

The entire company is just Paramount now. No more Viacom, CBS, or ViacomCBS...only the almighty mountain
Spider-boy has absolutely 0 Drip
under the mask he's a grown version of Spider-Verse Mayday Parker...and it don't work for guys to think they can possess that Mayday drip
Me seeing that Vlad Plasmius made the cut in Nickelodeon All Star Brawl 2:
Harley Quinn season 4 and the Kite-Man shows will slap

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Ha, ha, ha, ha...As if THAT'LL ever happen. Nick/Viacom being Nick/Viacom. They refuse to acknowledge The Angry Beavers existence apparently.

nope, no angry beavers acknowledgement here. this is just the complete spongebob series i think.

D

Deleted member

Now that I think about It, Optimus Prime has a real shot at being in NASB2 since Earthspark is a Nickelodeon-developed show 👀

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Recently discovered that 404 Game Re;Set added characters from Bandai Namco and Taito.
What if SEGA next non-SEGA anime girl based on the Neptunia franchise (which ironically centers around the gaming industry as anime girls)
Before someone ask it, 404 Game Re;Set is an old gacha mobile game from yesteryear about SEGA "winning?" the console wars, and becomes an evil world dictatorship and turns classic arcade games into anime girls. and it was created by Yoko Taro.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Indeed they will, one has the awesome character development of both Harley and Poison Ivy and the other one has Kite Man Hell yeah
and as long as it keeps bringing HBO Max the big views, it'll live on forever and ever and ever...until they find a reasonable finale of course

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Okay since if I'm going to poke fun at the leak I may as well point out the main reason why I'm skeptical.
...Why cut off Vlad's face like that?

In fact why not just show us the full box art?

If it's fake, there'd be a very good reason for doing this - being faking a complete box art is a ton of work. It's very possible that a prankster - doing this for fun on their spare time - never finished the full artwork but still wanted to show off what they had done so far.

But if it was real there'd be no real reason to hide so much of the box art if not just to screw with us. Not totally damming...but still a big red flag.

I also dunno what's up with that vaguelly sponge-shaped water mark over Spongeboy me Bob so I'm not going to speculate too much on what it means.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Okay since if I'm going to poke fun at the leak I may as well point out the reason why I'm skeptical.
...Why cut off Vlad's face like that?

In fact why not just show us the full box art?

If it's fake, there'd be a very good reason for doing this - being faking a complete box art is a ton of work. It's very possible that a prankster - doing this for fun on their spare time - never finished the full artwork but still wanted to show off what they had done so far.

But if it was real there'd be no real reason to hide so much of the box art if not just to screw with us. Not totally damming...but still a big red flag.

I also dunno what's up with that vaguelly sponge-shaped water mark over Spongeboy me Bob so I'm not going to speculate too much on what it means.
He was 2 seconds late to work, that's why.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

nope, no angry beavers acknowledgement here. this is just the complete spongebob series i think.
You know what I mean. As in future appearances in other Nick-related media like these crossover games.

And yes, I'm just coping to avoid the possible disappointment they might not make the cut again.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
And I guess to counter my own counterpoint, leakers absolutely have been known to do things to deliberately screw with people.

Imagine risking your whole career for something this tongue-in-cheek.
God

Remember how people flooded Best Buys JUST to play the demo to check if the lighting and clipping matched

And it did?

Good times.

Top Bottom