• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I found it. The worst take.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Okay that's harsh, Kaeloo does have some genuinely good moments. But c'mon now, Gumball's a classic even if I don't think too highly of CN as a whole, with some amazing episodes and SUPER fun animation

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken is more of a Little Mermaid film then that lifeless live-action carbon copy that comes out next week. Saving my money for that one instead!

At least its actually interesting.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just got to the surface in Tears of the Kingdom:

I got a horse from a Bokoblin, went up to a small monster camp, then got charged headfirst by another Bokoblin with a grown out horn on it's head and ambushed by a sentient tree while trying to kill the Bokoblin in question.

Great start I'm off to.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Does anyone think Striker might eventually turn out to be Moxxie's older brother? Dunno what it is but he looks like he could be related to him and his father.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
And now i begin going through Megaman Battle Network 4 Red Sun version in the Legacy collection.

Shout out to the rando japanese players online who gave me their library data so i can get to post game easier.

Never in a million years.
Bandai Namco and Hasbro when i say i want Transformers Cybertron in a super robot wars game.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
First Hans turns out alive and now Gisele?

Guess when it comes to the power of family. Anyone can be immortal.

Where the **** she been this whole time when they needed her during 7, 8, 9 and the majority of this movie?

Whose next that turns out to be alive? Elena?

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
For my answer after seeing the live action trailer of The Little Mermaid coming next week.

I can say that I'll take a hard pass on this movie Disney.
Screenshot_20230512_204657_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There was a LEGO Ideas Pac-Man set a while ago so I imagine it's probably that.
It’s not quite that actually. See below:

Lego is soo ridiculously priced.

I grew up with Lego and I still adore it but

**** no I'm not spending 100 bucks for some small sets.
I wouldn’t say this looks small, but yeah some of the newer sets prices are pretty terrible.

As for this set, it’s…
96C6077D-68BD-4BCE-8A6B-63E177EB593E.jpeg

It’s a big scale arcade cabinet. If like the NES, then you can simulate a game of Pac-Man with it, and you get the side build of him and the ghosts.

Which is not too bad at the price range. Especially if you’re part of the free VIP program. This is definitely a more adorable set compared to a lot of newer ones. There’s also plenty of third party sites that sell sets at better deals then Lego.

Shroob

Sup?
It’s not quite that actually. See below:

I wouldn’t say this looks small, but yeah some of the newer sets prices are pretty terrible.

As for this set, it’s…
View attachment 372296

It’s a big scale arcade cabinet. If like the NES, then you can simulate a game of Pac-Man with it, and you get the side build of him and the ghosts.

Which is not too bad at the price range. Especially if you’re part of the free VIP program. This is definitely a more adorable set compared to a lot of newer ones. There’s also plenty of third party sites that sell sets at better deals then Lego.
Yeah, that's not small

But this is

1684627975408.png

And it ranges anywhere between 120-140 dollars

For that

***** please ain't no way I'm paying for that no matter how big an Office fan I am.

Reactions: Z25

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think I'm officially entering a new fandom.

Turok.

Native Americans and dinosaurs? Sign me the **** up! Also watched Turok: Son of Stone, such an epic movie!

KillerCage

Smash Master
I had fun with Doctor Strange cause even though the writing was dog****, Sam Raimi's direction is more creative and dynamic than anything else in this franchise.
I did NOT have fun with Love and Thunder, that movie disappointed me to my core like few pieces of fiction I've seen have.
Didn't see Eternals and Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania lol
BIG HOT TAKE: Love and Thunder is way better than Ragnarok with the latter being a disappointment .
you’re the first person I’ve ever seen say they enjoyed Eternals
I'll stand by my statement.
I did go into the film with low expectations, but I still enjoyed it after some rewatches.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, that's not small

But this is

View attachment 372299

And it ranges anywhere between 120-140 dollars

For that

***** please ain't no way I'm paying for that no matter how big an Office fan I am.
I agree.

I get the idea is you get all the characters with it. But as much as I like the office, I don’t enjoy Modular’s where there’s no roof.

Not to mention this set while near and crammed with Easter eggs. Doesn’t have the full office design, and no warehouse section sort of sucks but I can understand that part.

Lego’s realized their mistake though.

Some of the biggest sets last year were massively discounted only a little bit after their release.

The UCS Razor crest( which is a decent size tbh), was just available in the UK at the normal price, but you got $300 back which was crazy.

I think a price decrease is likely coming within the next year.

Which I need because some of those leaked sets are crazy….

I need that Nightmare Before Christmas one, the Breath of The Wild set, and the Maleficent Versus Prince Charming set.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
As much as I was talking down the idea of a new MK before it was announced, now that it's here my mind is finally allowing itself to play with the concept and find things within it to hope for/be excited about.

Still gonna wish they had developed something else. But I get it. First game on the new system has gotta be their flagship franchise.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The way you're shilling this film I hope they're paying you :217:
This is like the person that was just arguing on Twitter with me about how elementals isn’t trope heavy, and that any other idea for the story would be and executed wrong. Acting like Disney and Pixar can’t make any story work.

Their only response to examples that shoved they were wrong and these things could do better, as basically “nun-uh” you’re wrong. I’m an aspiring writer and even though I haven’t seen the film yet, I know it will be good.

Disney shills are wild.

There’s a reason it’s tracking low, and it’s not because of Disney. It doesn’t stand out amongst other Disney or Pixar films and I don’t get why that’s so damn hard to understand from their marketing so far.

Dukefire

Smash Master
When I saw that you can fuse weapons with items. This first came to my mind.
You can build the Ullapool Caber anytime, but risk death in that moment of glory.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Working all the time is very draining, but so is staying at home doing nothing all the time in it's own weird way.

Right now I just wish I worked part time so I could strike a better balance between work/chores/me-time, but in this economy, full time it is.

Top Bottom