• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Nintendo fans unironically 5 years later: "Link is a canonical sociopath, as why else would the game let you mercilessly torture poor innocent seed people?" :yoshi:

Not that there's any parallels or anything
I would say don't give Matpat ideas, but he's probably already working on a theory based around this idea.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
When it comes to movies, June is going to be pretty busy for me - there's something that I'm interested in coming out every week but one. (Across the Spider-Verse, Transformers, the Flash, and Indiana Jones all come out in June)

Then there's Oppenheimer and Mission Impossible in July (with Mission Impossible coming out on my birthday, which is unusual since new movies usually come out on Thursday/Friday), and Blue Beetle in August.

Weirdly enough, there aren't any MCU movies coming out this summer. (unless you count Guardians 3, but May is in spring)

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Beat Tears of the Kingdom

Outside of the bosses, abso-****ing-lutely amazing game.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A reminder No Way Home is the same movie where Peter Parker proceeded to invite 5 VILLAINS to the apartment all while his aunt was there. What could have possibly gone wrong!? Oh wait...

Also this all ending up happening because his friends couldn't get into MIT. Why not have an attack on one of them or his aunt that went too far landing them in the hospital? I could have really bought the desperation there then at that point.

Doesn't decide to sit down with Strange and talk about the situation as well as think about what people he wants to remember him as Spider-Man...

Dumbest Peter Parker ever...Six movies in and he's still making mistakes.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
A reminder No Way Home is the same movie where Peter Parker proceeded to invite 5 VILLAINS to the apartment all while his aunt was there. What could have possibly gone wrong!? Oh wait...

Also this all ending up happening because his friends couldn't get into MIT. Why not have an attack on one of them or his aunt that went too far landing them in the hospital? I could have really bought the desperation there then at that point.

Doesn't decide to sit down with Strange and talk about the situation as well as think about what people he wants to remember him as Spider-Man...

mfw a teenager does something dumb

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
First few films sure but six films??? You would think with character development he'd be learning from that?
He's a kid that got dragged into **** way above his level because a billionaire had beef with a WW2 veteran and is dealing with a dude who exposed his secret identity which got him and his friends hounded all over the place.

Please tell me how a kid is supposed to actually deal with all that in a rational manner.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
This is the same guy who sold his marriage to the devil instead of letting his 90+ year old aunt die in peace.

Peter Parker and smart decisions don't go hand in hand.
Most of the so-called smart people in Marvel are in fact not very smart.

Iron Man, Dr Strange and Mr Fantastic all decided that they should send Hulk to a different planet instead of trying to help him.
Iron Man decided to try and get in the way of Hulk and Thor's most recent battle and was promptly beaten.
Mr Fantastic can't even be there when his wife is giving birth.
Dr Strange regularly ****s with stuff he knows nothing about.
Charles Xavier is regularly on some ****.

If you're a "smart" character in Marvel, you're not actually that smart.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Beat Tears of the Kingdom

Outside of the bosses, abso-****ing-lutely amazing game.
Are the bosses not considered good? I've fought 3 of the main 4 story bosses and I thought they were alright.

Well, Colgera and Muktorok were alright. Queen Gibdo can suck a ****.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Are the bosses not considered good? I've fought 3 of the main 4 story bosses and I thought they were alright.

Well, Colgera and Muktorok were alright. Queen Gibdo can suck a ****.
I dunno what other people think because I've avoided what others are saying about the game but I didn't like most of the bosses

Colgera has the setting going for it*, I just found it mind-numbingly easy.
Mucktorok was just kinda dull, I don't enjoy the gimmick it has either
Queen Gibdo is easily the worst one for sure.
Ganondorf was kinda just whatever to me.

I did like the fire boss and another unique boss a fair bit though.

*You can find the bosses in the underground again, I fought Colgera three times there and it kinda settles in that without the spectacle of the Stormwind Ark in the middle of the storm, it's a mediocre fight, I also fought the Fire Boss once and found one of Queen Gibdo's underground arenas before I did the Gerudo part of the story

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ain’t no way we got a bad take from Michael so close before Spider-Verse dropped

someone doesn’t read the current stuff from 616 Peter it seems…also Aunt May was the one who told him to save the villains from death
Maybe I'll mention it

But just this

One More Day.
I’ll do you one worse

current Spider-Man comic written by Zeb Wells

Makes One More Day look like the greatest Spidey content of all time
Most of the so-called smart people in Marvel are in fact not very smart.

Iron Man, Dr Strange and Mr Fantastic all decided that they should send Hulk to a different planet instead of trying to help him.
Iron Man decided to try and get in the way of Hulk and Thor's most recent battle and was promptly beaten.
Mr Fantastic can't even be there when his wife is giving birth.
Dr Strange regularly ****s with stuff he knows nothing about.
Charles Xavier is regularly on some ****.

If you're a "smart" character in Marvel, you're not actually that smart.
Then there’s Lunella…she’s a child and they always make mistakes

Top Bottom