• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokémon really put all that money towards the production value of a video revealing a reskin of a pre existing Pokémon.

pretty funny tbh

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Following the news of all the fun and wacky new voice lines Mario will have in Wonder, Nintendo have no confirmed some of the new phrases Wario will have in Wario Ware:

“Even I don’t mess with the IRS!”

“Buy more Wario Coin!”

“Crunch, Crunch, Crunch!”

“Give me your money ahahahahaha”

“A Rushed Game will always be good!”

“Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie!”

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!

Shao Kahn and Sindel konfirmed!

Motaro and Shujinko are also Kameo Fighters.
Glad that it looks like Sindel isn't a villain this time. Back to being the just but brutal queen (who actually cares about her people and family) that I grew to like in... well in concept I guess, she's usually brainwashed or evil in the old timeline.

Also, since Jerrod is dead, calling it now Ermac is just revenant superpowered Jerrod instead of many dead souls fused together.

Based on the character select screen we've got 4 more reveals (or three, if one of the visible slots belongs to Shang Tsung. I'd put money on Jade showing up, but the rest... not sure. Not sure about Noob either because on one hand he wouldn't really work with the story, but on the other hand people got so pissy in 11 about not having the entire rainbow of ninjas that I don't think they'll leave any of the main ones out (except Tremor and Skarlet, my favorites).

Also I'm thinking we won't get playable versions of Jax, Sonya, or Kano until a hypothetical Aftermath style expansion with additional story that introduces that element of the world specifically.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I just saw that Sonic Superstars is launching three days before Super Mario Bros. Wonder.

(full disclosure: I'm planning on getting both when I go to buy Mario Wonder)

I also saw that Sonic Frontiers is having its final major update; I should probably play that game. (I got it for Switch; not sure how well that version holds up)

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just saw that Sonic Superstars is launching three days before Super Mario Bros. Wonder.

(full disclosure: I'm planning on getting both when I go to buy Mario Wonder)

I also saw that Sonic Frontiers is having its final major update; I should probably play that game. (I got it for Switch; not sure how well that version holds up)
I guess Sonic felt bad knowing that people would go fully poor with Mario and the Spider-Men dropping games on the same day, so he spared us all

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Weird to say this, but Ahsoka is possibly the most colorful Star Wars project made for Disney+

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
No matter what, Sonic will always have good music.

Even the most catastrophic game in the franchise has a soundtrack that slaps.
Except Frontiers. I know this was a response post to someone saying Frontiers OST was great but I can’t let that go unchallenged. I literally downloaded a mod that changed the soundtrack while playing it’s so bad. Before they added in the jukebox which I’m still not sure how it even works.
IT'S TIME TO FACE YOUR FEEEEAAAAAR

Wild how in a month I get to replay Frontiers to see if the honeymoon period is over or if it'z still the best Sonic game since Generations
That’s an insult to Generations. The only good thing about Frontiers is the story, and even that’s a shaky compliment.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Except Frontiers. I know this was a response post to someone saying Frontiers OST was great but I can’t let that go unchallenged. I literally downloaded a mod that changed the soundtrack while playing it’s so bad. Before they added in the jukebox which I’m still not sure how it even works.
When people say Frontiers music is good they're really just talking about the boss fight themes cuz like, there's no music anywhere else in the game :drshrug:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ahsoka literally follows up to the exact ending of Rebels and I’m already in love with this show

I hope it doesn’t fumble the bag like Secret Invasion did
When people say Frontiers music is good they're really just talking about the boss fight themes cuz like, there's no music anywhere else in the game :drshrug:
the end credit songs were good…especially Sage’s wholesome song

cashregister9

Smash Hero
There is also the Cyberspace music Which is the only thing that made those levels tolerable

Top Bottom