• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Genma race:

1657461518150.png

“I’m Genma Kama. Well, let's go, to an unfolding world of love and passion!”

Alignment: Light-Chaos

Origin: Hindu mythology. The god of human love whose name means “desire”. He’s usually depicted as a handsome young man, wielding a bow made of sugarcane, and riding a parrot. In order to defeat a demon that can only be beaten by a son of Shiva, Kama used his arrows to wake Shiva from his meditation so he could make love with Parvati. Enraged, Shiva incinerated Kama’s body, causing him (love) to disseminate across the cosmos.

Skills: Sexy Dance, Hell Thrust, Dekaja, Megidola

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Drake race.

As crowded as his design may be, Kama is exactly what you’d think he’d look like when he has a corporeal body. The only thing I’d change would be giving him a darker skin tone like DeSu2 anime did. Kama’s gameplay is as equally good as representing his lore: he excels at piercing and charm skills and is weak to fire. Games give him a super flirty personality most of the time which isn’t far off from his other modern depictions but I was surprised to not find any legends that depict him like that. Or maybe I was just looking at the wrong places.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Comic Nerds being racist is just an average Tuesday. No clue why that is, but hey I'm kinda used to it.
Probably because those angry comic nerds want to seek attention by spouting out lies on things that do not agree with their values.

It is no wonder why the likes of Zack Snyder distanced from those kind of people when he appeared on their stream last year.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Probably because those angry comic nerds want to seek attention by spouting out lies on things that do not agree with their values.

It is no wonder why the likes of Zack Snyder distanced from those kind of people when he appeared on their stream last year.
I would say this is why manga is better but anime fans are just as racist

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Zelda BoTW is officially my 4th most played game on Switch.

I've done 81 shrines and dealt with 3 out of 4 of the divine beasts. I think it's pretty safe for me to say that this game lives up to the hype

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
still crazy seeing MKLeo being a Byleth main (well…moreso Myleth) and not using Joker anymore

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Probably not a popular take, but I'mma be real, I never liked how classic Sonic games worked the special stages.

The fact that they're one and done and you then have to just move on regardless of whether or not you win the emerald just makes it really stressful to me and I kinda don't have as much fun with the minigames as I would like to.

Like, I know Mania and S3&K save them to your file, but AFAIK there's no easy way to retry for the emeralds other than going through every act again once you beat the base game once.

This doesn't hurt my overall enjoyment of Classic Sonic games, but it is a minor issue I've always had with them.

Again, probably not a popular take, but eh :drshrug:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
cinema making some money…
Who wants to see my redone TMNT: Tournament Fighters Reboot roster? TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 I'm looking at you.
you can’t see who doesn’t exist…

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
cinema making some money…

you can’t see who doesn’t exist…
i didn't want to post it if people weren't interested.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
He's just reminding you that he's not real. It took me awhile to accept that but I think I moved on.
.... i don't get it... I'm just gonna post it.

Each season is based on a different story arc.
Leonardo
Donatello
Raphael
Michelangelo
Master Splinter
April O’Neil
Casey Jones
Leatherhead
Slash
Shredder
Krang
Bebop
Rocksteady
Karai
Baxter Stockman
Alopex
Rat King
Hun
Mondo Gecko
Man-Ray
Tokka
Razar
Nobody
Jennika
Mutagen Man
Super Shredder
Armaggon
Mona Lisa
Bishop
Fugitoid
Kala
Renet
Savanti Romero
Metalhead
Captain Mozar
Lord Dregg
Hypno-Potamus w/Warren Stone
Pizza Face
Hothead
Kitsune
Rat King
Madame Null
Jagwar
Dreadmon
War w/Pestilence, Famine, & Death
Sysiphus
Sally Pride
Scumbug
Atilla the Frog
Rasputin the Mad Frog
Genghis Frog
Napoleon Bonafrog
Old Hob
Dirtbag & Groundchunk
Stainless Steel Steve
Muckman
Tiger Claw
Fishface
Big Mamma
Baron Draxum
Ultimate Ninja
Drako
Aska
Ch’rell
Tempestra
Venus de Milo
Ace Duck
Ultimate Drako
Miyamoto Usagi
Jei
Green Ranger (Tommy Oliver)
Rita Repulsa

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
…why drag another Peter into this then
He's just reminding you that he's not real. It took me awhile to accept that but I think I moved on.
thank you for accepting my lack of existence
.... i don't get it... I'm just gonna post it.

Each season is based on a different story arc.
Leonardo
Donatello
Raphael
Michelangelo
Master Splinter
April O’Neil
Casey Jones
Leatherhead
Slash
Shredder
Krang
Bebop
Rocksteady
Karai
Baxter Stockman
Alopex
Rat King
Hun
Mondo Gecko
Man-Ray
Tokka
Razar
Nobody
Jennika
Mutagen Man
Super Shredder
Armaggon
Mona Lisa
Bishop
Fugitoid
Kala
Renet
Savanti Romero
Metalhead
Captain Mozar
Lord Dregg
Hypno-Potamus w/Warren Stone
Pizza Face
Hothead
Kitsune
Rat King
Madame Null
Jagwar
Dreadmon
War w/Pestilence, Famine, & Death
Sysiphus
Sally Pride
Scumbug
Atilla the Frog
Rasputin the Mad Frog
Genghis Frog
Napoleon Bonafrog
Old Hob
Dirtbag & Groundchunk
Stainless Steel Steve
Muckman
Tiger Claw
Fishface
Big Mamma
Baron Draxum
Ultimate Ninja
Drako
Aska
Ch’rell
Tempestra
Venus de Milo
Ace Duck
Ultimate Drako
Miyamoto Usagi
Jei
Green Ranger (Tommy Oliver)
Rita Repulsa
the lack of Ice Cream Kitty tho

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I finally got around to playing the Edelgard route in Three Houses and I just wanna say, I want to find whoever decided to bring fog of war back and smack them.

Then I want to find whowever decided to not let you bring Edel or Hubert with you to the Leonie paralogue and smack them.

Then I want find whoever gave the archers in maddening mode poison strike and let them know that I'm not angry, just dissapointed.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I finally got around to playing the Edelgard route in Three Houses and I just wanna say, I want to find whoever decided to bring fog of war back and smack them.

Then I want to find whowever decided to not let you bring Edel or Hubert with you to the Leonie paralogue and smack them.

Then I want find whoever gave the archers in maddening mode poison strike and let them know that I'm not angry, just dissapointed.
They brought back fog of war? Dear gosh.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
the Sponge is eternal

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hey look, it's a bus full of people who wanted Fog of War to return.

Okay this joke isn't totally fair.

There's gonna be at least one Thracia fan sitting in the back, probably smooching a picture of Kaga.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

idk if you really do mean Three Houses or if you meant Three Hopes, due to the Leonie comment. That and because of how Edie’s Three Hopes path has you deal with trying to save Leoni and Hanneman, then she gets poisoned, forcing you to get her to safety before death to unlock her paralogue (if you have the Eisner family)
its Foggin Time

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
idk if you really do mean Three Houses or if you meant Three Hopes, due to the Leonie comment. That and because of how Edie’s Three Hopes path has you deal with trying to save Leoni and Hanneman, then she gets poisoned, forcing you to get her to safety before death to unlock her paralogue (if you have the Eisner family)

its Foggin Time
Nah I'm sitting out on Hopes. I'm broke and honestly not that crazy about Warriors games.

But everyone talking about that game made me want to go back and play 3 Houses and play the "akshually impirialism is good now" route.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nah I'm sitting out on Hopes. I'm broke and honestly not that crazy about Warriors games.

But everyone talking about that game made me want to go back and play 3 Houses and play the "akshually impirialism is good now" route.
ah…also known as the lesbian route for the Fyleth users to strictly marry Edelgard or Dorothea…aka people like me…

but yeah, Crimson Flower is a short yet funky dumb route with such an oddly wholesome enough Edie to like. One of the many worlds where Byleth proves to be a literal game changer

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The last day of the Southeast Game Exchange convention has concluded. I had a really great time and got a last few goodies there.

I got today:
  • A silver medal for making second place in the NES Dr. Mario tournament
  • Roy amiibo
  • Pokémon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina for GBA

Can't wait for the next convention to go to.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I decided that I might buy Three Hopes eventually. Need to play the demo to form an opinion but either way it'll be a while before I play it for real

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I decided that I might buy Three Hopes eventually. Need to play the demo to form an opinion but either way it'll be a while before I play it for real
just don’t expect much from Claude and you’ll be all fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom