• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is a pretty interesting theory on why Rosalina isn’t playable:

contains some spoilers from the first game though so be warned.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The new details on Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope have heavily implied that the green/black haired Rabbid could be a playable member.

Maybe tomorrow's Ubisoft presentation will shed light on that character?
Found out that her name is Rabbid Edge and will indeed be playable.

Reactions: Z25

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
imagine if the Switch version of Frontiers somehow ended up being the best version of the game

doubt it’ll be the case…no way they could mess up the PS5 and XSeX/S versions of the game right?……….right
Go ask Sonic heroes.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The DK DLC was pretty good. I wonder whose going to be in it this time.

Yoshi’s island maybe? Yoshi doesn’t seem to be in this. Or maybe a Rosalina story considering she seems absent to despite Rabbid Rosalina existing.
Kind of want to say something from the Mario Galaxy games or maybe even Wario related.

Yoshi's Island is a good idea too.

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Kind of want to say something from the Mario Galaxy games or maybe even Wario related.

Yoshi's Island is a good idea too.
A Wario and Waluigi campaign where they either team up with or go after their rabbid counterparts would be pretty fun.

Maps based on Galaxy planets would be pretty neat to though.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
So the possible main antagonist villian for Sonic Frontiers is a little girl with red energy stuff.

Surprised that we haven't seen Eggman yet.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I just realized Square went through the trouble to make a proper port of NieR to Switch but KH still only got Cloud releases.
Honestly it's even more puzzling to me because Automata is meant for consoles much stronger than KH1 and 2 were.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I really need to change the way I think about my backlog cause I'm pretty much losing sleep because of overthinking about how I will never be able to truly clear it.
Someone's gonna be signing this song after you reject their online friendship one day:

Cause I don't do online friendships, that's why

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Need some second opinions on this.

For reference, the platforms are the ones you see in the front. I need to balance detail and visibility.
It looks super dope, but yeah I'd probably work on visibility a bit. Some props and adding a just a hint of blue to the front building might help.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
We're moving into July, so be on the lookout for S/V news my gamers.
They're gonna have to reveal more info soon, stating we know hardly anything on the Gym system (If they've retained it), general gameplay, what the Region is actually called, etc. Not a good idea to market nothing about what's in the game before release, so it's gotta come sometime during the summer months.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Nintendo fans 5 mins after booting up Persona 5

"Wait a minute, I hate RPGs!"

Also

Are we legally allowed to be excited for Frontiers now, game looks and sounds sick, that new rock version of the main theme is killing it.
Honestly I was genuinely impressed with what I saw in the direct. Hope it's as good as it looks and also that the Switch version is good

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
wait

TheMightyP TheMightyP Dragon Quest treasures port??? And it looks like it plays like DQ Monsters???

SE got Pokémon fans when they inevitably turn against ScarVio and uplift a completely different game (that they won't buy) like:

View attachment 355697
If I had to guess, Persona is gonna be the poster boy for that. Which is an ungodly combo, thanks Nintendo

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
That was last year with BDSP :198:
But now we have Persona fans and a DQ game that kinda plays a little like Pokémon and looks a little like PLA a little tiny bit but not really to compare things to!

Sonic fans will be doing their thing in the background too, of course.

This is gonna be the year of obnoxious people. :wario:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom