• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

KillerCage

Smash Master
Man July is gonna be holy **** level for me:

Anime: Made in Abyss season 2, The Devil is Part Timer Season 2, Classroom of the Elite season 2, Dr Stone special episode, Shadows House season 2 and more stuff I'll pick up in time.

Movies wise: Thor is finally out. Laid-Back Camp film is out.............in Japan sadly.

Re: Zero's next volume is out

Games: Live a Live, Klonoa and Xenoblade 3.

Ah but have you payed your avoidance fee boy?

If not, you'll be found and forced to listen to Pokemon all year.

What are forum friends for Wade................other than fragments of your imagination?
Do you know if Made in Abyss Season will be on Amazon Prime Video or will it be exclusive on Hi-Dive?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Zelda fans when they get 1 game and a remake every 2 years instead of every year
Lol this is like the comment I saw under the sparks of hope tweet by Nintendo earlier. Man was complaining about BOTW 2 not being out yet. They got ratio’d so hard they deleted their tweet.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The Klonoa collection doesn't include the whole series either, just two games.
I know Klonoa has some GBA games but Phantasy Reverie is basically the N. Sane Trilogy for Klonoa. The two big main console games that most people have played and care about. Even if it had some pretty alright spin-offs. Pac-Man World isn’t that. It’s only remaking the first in a trilogy of three games.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Fellas. Embargoes went up for journalists who played Frontiers' Cyberspace levels back early in the month.

Someone asked a journalist if they were like Forces.

AND THE JOURNALIST SAID IT WAS LIKE UNLEASHED WE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE GETTING A MASSIVE ****ING W AGAIN
YOOOO

IF THIS GAME IS BASED I'M GONNA LAUGH SO HARD IN HINDSIGHT AT ALL THE DOOMPOSTING

Dukefire

Smash Master
Hope Frontiers can break "The Sonic Cycle". Also, three things:

1. There is an auto combat function if you want fighting to be easier.
2. You think Sage might be a character that many remembers compared to Infinite? (Sad Sonic Forces was his weak debut)
3. Another fanart for the upcoming Sonic Frontiers coming soon.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Hope Frontiers can break "The Sonic Cycle". Also, three things:

1. There is an auto combat function if you want fighting to be easier.
2. You think Sage might be a character that many remembers compared to Infinite? (Sad Sonic Forces was his weak debut)
3. Another fanart for the upcoming Sonic Frontiers coming soon.
I would not say the Sonic Cycle was a cycle at all. I mean, to be a cycle, all parts of it have to repeat without exception, for if it does not repeat, it is broken. The Sonic Cycle was already broken with Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations.

By the way, how do you guys like my new avatar?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
AND THE JOURNALIST SAID IT WAS LIKE UNLEASHED
So a game that's half decent, half garbage? I could see that.

I would not say the Sonic Cycle was a cycle at all. I mean, to be a cycle, all parts of it have to repeat without exception, for if it does not repeat, it is broken. The Sonic Cycle was already broken with Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations.
I was gonna say you left out Mania, but then Sonic Team didn't make that.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
That's what I said, Sonic fandom
You know, it is quite said. In response to what Pumpkaboo said that you quoted, those who enjoy life may try to take it out on others in any way possible, which includes not letting them enjoy games they like. It seems like some kind of natural tendency, which is not a mentally healthy one.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Raptor race:

1656512767365.png

“I’m Raptor Bifang. Count on me for all your arson needs!”

Alignment: Neutral-Neutral

Origin: Chinese mythology. Also known as hippou, bifang is a legendary bird that looks like a single-legged crane. It has a white beak and red markings on its feathers and its cry sounds like its name. Bifangs commonly live on the barren Mount Zhang’e and are said to be the omen of sudden fires in towns. Some say they start fires by carrying flames in their beaks but they are also considered good-natured attendants of the Yellow Emperor.

Skills: Agi, Sukunda, Media

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Avatar race.

It’s hard to go wrong with such a simple design but I still like Bifang. It has a really neutral expression that can be read as malicious or curious and it has a cute fire on its head. It’s pretty different than the usual bird demons we get in SMT but is also not an important creature so not surprisingly, it made more appearances in Devil Children games than any other series.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, here’s a good story. The comic book store I started working at yesterday closes at about 8:00 PM. They began turning all the lights off, and I went to use the restroom before I left. Upon exiting the restroom… HE was waiting for me: A giant, life-sized statue of Batman, shrouded in darkness, RIGHT next to the door. It was so dark I couldn’t make out any of his features. Only his iconic silhouette was was visible. … I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So, here’s a good story. The comic book store I started working at yesterday closes at about 8:00 PM. They began turning all the lights off, and I went to use the restroom before I left. Upon exiting the restroom… HE was waiting for me: A giant, life-sized statue of Batman, shrouded in darkness, RIGHT next to the door. It was so dark I couldn’t make out any of his features. Only his iconic silhouette was was visible. … I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE.
Well he is Batman. He is there to instill fear among us.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think this is a sign that you will be the next voice of Gordon

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ms.Marvel continues to be awesome, easily showing itself to be one of the best MCU shows on Disney+ (it ain’t no Daredevil, but it’s up there with Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Loki, and Moon Knight)

imma need more people to be watching,and to not hate on Muslim culture
LIll sit at claude and Dimitris table and take Knuckles off the red table so he can join me with Clause and Dimitri
everybody gets to eat together except Edie

"Tickets for Minions: The Rise Of Gru (2022) please."
I’m buying a whole theater to witness cinema

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Raptor race:

View attachment 355720

“I’m Raptor Bifang. Count on me for all your arson needs!”

Alignment: Neutral-Neutral

Origin: Chinese mythology. Also known as hippou, bifang is a legendary bird that looks like a single-legged crane. It has a white beak and red markings on its feathers and its cry sounds like its name. Bifangs commonly live on the barren Mount Zhang’e and are said to be the omen of sudden fires in towns. Some say they start fires by carrying flames in their beaks but they are also considered good-natured attendants of the Yellow Emperor.

Skills: Agi, Sukunda, Media

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Avatar race.

It’s hard to go wrong with such a simple design but I still like Bifang. It has a really neutral expression that can be read as malicious or curious and it has a cute fire on its head. It’s pretty different than the usual bird demons we get in SMT but is also not an important creature so not surprisingly, it made more appearances in Devil Children games than any other series.
Oh hey, its Aknosom
MHRise-Aknosom_Render_001.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom