• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sage is giving me Merlina/Shahra vibes.

That is to say, there are two very different directions they can go with her, and either way, I'm intrigued.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I dunno if i'm gonna pick up Persona 5 on switch.

Yeah it's the game that everyone says changed their lives, even RPG hating Nintentubers.

But I'm just 🤷‍♂️

Not that interested? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I dunno, I'll think about it. The rest of the year's already packed for me.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
With P4G on a modern portable console, the Playstation Vita can close it's eyes and finally rest peacefully
Yeah.....

Except for Muramasa, Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax, Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1-3, Killzone Mercenary, Metal Gear Solid collection on the go, Soul Sacrifice, Virtual Tennis 4 and the Zero Escape trilogy on the go.

Id say it's almost dead. Now can those games get ported somewhere else please???

Yeah it's the game that everyone says changed their lives, even RPG hating Nintentubers.

But I'm just 🤷‍♂️

Dude try it. You'll like it. It's worth playing IMO.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

But I'm just 🤷‍♂️

Oddly I'm not interested in Persona 5, but Persona 4 seems more appealing to me.

Idk why that is but yeah.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

But I'm just 🤷‍♂️

Dont listen to everyone else, get 4 golden. If my hypnosis working

No but really. Get 4 golden, its, well, golden. I loved P5 but I dont like much anymore but P4 stays in my heart forever

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm ecstatic to see a Battle Network collection but I'm also low-key angry that Network Transmission continues to be forgotten. Game was my childhood even more so than the numbered titles.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm ecstatic to see a Battle Network collection but I'm also low-key angry that Network Transmission continues to be forgotten. Game was my childhood even more so than the numbered titles.
Most people think that game is trash, i dont, i enjoy it.

Also it's classed as a spin off, and the spin offs never get added to the megaman collections.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Really good Direct for me, especially for Shagaru Magala in MHR:Sunbreak, Super Bomberman R2, Pac-Man World and Megaman Battle Network Collection.
I wonder if the reason it took so long for Battle network to get a legacy collection is because they were working out the licensing with Konami and whoever owns Duel Masters? Hasbro i think.
Not Duel Masters. You're thinking of Boktai/Django/Gun De Sol from Konami, which was in 4, 5 and 6.
Yeah, sorta sad not to see Network Transmission or Battle Chip Challenge there. I can somewhat understand why Megaman Battle Network 4.5 isn't there, since that only came out in Japan and relied on real chips, but the idea of playing a Net Navi of your choice is something with so much potential.

Last edited:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
I wonder if the reason it took so long for Battle network to get a legacy collection is because they were working out the licensing with Konami and whoever owns Duel Masters? Hasbro i think.
I thought WOTC owned Duel Masters
Dmx22b-105.jpg

Edit: actually wait that would means Hasbro owns it nvm I'm dumb today

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I wonder if the Persona games will get physical releases.

Really good Direct for me, especially for Shagaru Magala in MHR:Sunbreak, Super Bomberman R2, Pac-Man World and Megaman Battle Network Collection.

Not Duel Masters. You're thinking of Boktai/Django/Gun De Sol from Konami.

Yeah, sorta sad not to see Network Transmission or Battle Chip Challenge there. I can somewhat understand why Megaman Battle Network 4.5 isn't there, since that only came out in Japan and relied on real chips, but the idea of playing a Net Navi of your choice is something with so much potential.
There are a couple of obscure Duel masters cards in 5

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I hope Jondolio Jondolio finds it in his heart to forgive me for getting Leonie killed accidentally in Three Hopes

I know how much he lovesLeonie

osby

Smash Obsessed
I love having a weird little old lady who snoozes on my desk the entire day (my cat).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can’t believe they admit Byleth wasn’t professor worthy…so Rhea really ****ed up by letting her mommy issues get the better of her

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With Persona 5 Royal being confirmed for Switch, now Kazuya is the only Smash fighter whose debut game isn't playable on a Nintendo console in some form.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The direct slapped goddamn. Blue Blur and Blue Bomber are my personap highlights.

Also Japan had a Monster Ranch game with ****ing ULTRAMAN MONSTERS BRO WHY DIDN'T WE GET THAT
Kaiju video games in general seem to be somewhat neglected over here.

I really wish we got City Shrouded In Shadow

Dukefire

Smash Master
The direct was good because it had Mega Man Battle Network.

The fact that all versions were available was pretty nice too.
Although, physical copies with come into two volumes. One chip cannot fit ALL battle network games into one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom