• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Who looked at this and thought

"Hmm, yes. Marketable!"
If this is scary to you folks, it's no wonder why Siren Head got as big as it got.

This dude is kind of cool tbh. He got shot up a bunch and wears his nerf wounds with pride, whats the issue?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
follow up post on this: does anyone here have any interest in CTGP Revolution, the Mario Kart Wii mod? I know I talk a lot more about another Wii game mod, but I want to know if it would even be worth sharing this here
I'd have interest in it if getting it to run in Dolphin was easier.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
But Mighty! Big the cat! And the bad voice direction! And how the game struggles when you fight against the loop de loops! And... And...

SONIC 06!
For real

How do you mess up going through the loops

they are all nearly automated

how are people playing this game where it bugs out enough to be a problem

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
For real

How do you mess up going through the loops

they are all nearly automated

how are people playing this game where it bugs out enough to be a problem
It's easy, when the automated segment wants you going forward, push back and wiggle or something so hard that you go against the game's direction, you get to call it bad game design and nobody will question why you would choose to fight against the designated breather moment because teehee, Sonic is bad!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Hopefully there's a general direct at some point in the near future; it doesn't seem to bode well if they've got nothing to show off for the next half of the year.

(though I haven't finished Xenoblade Chronicles 2, so I likely won't be as excited about this as the people who have finished it; I don't like any of the main drivers so far)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Hopefully there's a general direct at some point in the near future; it doesn't seem to bode well if they've got nothing to show off for the next half of the year.

(though I haven't finished Xenoblade Chronicles 2, so I likely won't be as excited about this as the people who have finished it; I don't like any of the main drivers so far)
Oh, i actually though Sneaky was trolling when they said there is a direct only on XC3.

Which is a shame because im nit the intrested in this game

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Guys how do I cancel a Youtube Premium Free Trial? I did it on accident and now I can't get out, all the tutorials are outdated or don't work.
It should be when you click on your icon and go to "purchases and memberships" unless YT made that unessesarly hard to do now

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is LONG to finish. For me, I have yet to advance the story and get all rare blades.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

It is so god damn hilarious that they announce this right after Nintendo fans spent the whole week hating on Xenoblade and Fire Emblem

I couldn't make a punchline this good even if I tried.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is LONG to finish. For me, I have yet to advance the story and get all rare blades.
I figured it would be; Xenoblade Chronicles 1 took me about a hundred or 120 hours from what I recall, and I figure that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 would be at least that long.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's about time

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fiend race:

1655734171070.png

“I am the Fiend Father Time. I will stay with you until your hour has come.”

Alignment: Neutral-Neutral

Origin: European mythology. A personification of time. While his roots are in ancient Greece and Rome with the god of agriculture Cronos and Saturn as an elderly man with a sickle, his modern interpretation stems from the Renaissance, where he was given a pair of wings and an hourglass. He represents the constant movement of time and as such, usually accompanies Grim Reaper. Sometimes, a snake eating its tail accompanies him.

Skills: Mudoon, Tentarafoo, Life Drain

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Wilder race.

While Father Time looks exactly like how you’d expect him to look, he’s a pretty interesting demon as he’s an optional boss battle in pretty much all of his (four) appearances. Usually, he boasts extremely high magic with otherwise low stats and may have a timing gimmick at his side. Not sure if it was intentional but I find it funny how he kinda looks like he’s wearing pajamas.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man, i like how people generally agree that it makes more sense that Andy watched the Buzz lightyear cartoon as a kid and then as an adult watched the crappy live action reboot that Lightyear is lol

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Wait Lightyear is bad?
It's generally a very Mid film.

I'm just pointing out how it's been stated that this movie is supposed to be a prequel to Toy story and showing the film that made Andy want to get a buzz action figure when the tone of the movie gives off the impression that it makes more sense as a sequel to toy story 4 where it's an in-universe live action Buzz adaptation.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So uh.

Can one of yous do me a favour and ask the sun to dim its light a bit, maybe ask it politely to reduce that deadly UV laser as well? Its too hot where I am.

Okay 3pm......I'll be working but that's where I use one of my reasonable adjustments to good use.

haha-anime.gif

The streak will be continued!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Same issue on phone.
Jesus, they really made cancling that thing hard. Is it one of those "we charge you after its over" tyoe deals or do you just lose primium after its over and dont get charged? If its the 2nd, i say dont worry about it. I know im not much help at this lol

Dukefire

Smash Master
you think this is the direct that Nintendo will be sticking with summer? I still feel that they have more information remaining before waiting again in the fall. Then again, last week was an abundant amount of game news since E3 is cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom