• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Who looked at this and thought

"Hmm, yes. Marketable!"
8D7B11F1-B7CB-4AEC-8506-648525097BB4.jpeg

That sounds really boring.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
What I meant to say about the new Nerf mascot is this.

Does Nerf even need a mascot?

Noipoi Noipoi Yeah, I pretty much liked SMRPG, and liked how Bowser was in that game.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Who looked at this and thought

"Hmm, yes. Marketable!"
The person who proposed it was very adamant that it was Murph or nothing.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
SMRPG is still my personal favorite even if some of the latter games like Thousand Year Door and Superstar Saga are objectively better.

It's just a super charming game and it holds a lot of nostalgia and sentimental value to me since it's among the few SNES carts I've owned since childhood.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Do you ever start doing something and later realize it's pretty dumb and meaningless but you've already invested a lot of time into this so you might as well finish it? Because that's where I am right now.
follow up post on this: does anyone here have any interest in CTGP Revolution, the Mario Kart Wii mod? I know I talk a lot more about another Wii game mod, but I want to know if it would even be worth sharing this here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom