• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Keeping children away from online fandoms is an extremely wise idea, yes.
Being a young Pokemon fan and searching up anything Pokemon on Google images when safesearch was a giant piece of **** was an experience.

Now I'm not gonna pretend like I was traumatized or anything but looking back at it what is wrong with Adult Pokemon fans. And I'm glad things got better so the new gen doesn't randomly stumble upon... yeah.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Switching gears back to Direct talk

The only reason I would welcome one right now is so Nintendo fans can have something else to yell about other than Mario Strikers.

Yes, Nintendo YT, I get it: Patches bad, updates scary. GCN good, back in my day, #NotMyNintendo, Mario mandates, etc. But could you maybe upload 500 more videos on the subject? I don't think all the ground has been covered yet.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
give me an Amy game where it's about her going on her legendary journey to become the world's greatest boxing champion

or an Amy cooking game styled like Cooking Mama

A Blaze game so they are forced to acknowledge she exists

Vector game to confuse everyone

or a game about Cream conquering all of Mobius with her own two hands, that works as well
Imagine if 06 didn't suck ass, we could have gotten a Silver game

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I was about to shill Iris again but then I remembered that you said Iris never worked for you, yeah?

I thought I had heard Optifine was getting faster, that's strange.
Fabric is just crashing when trying to play. Something with incompatible mods, not sure why, but yeah.

Optifine for 1.19 is 60% complete according to yesterday.

MooMew64

Fabric is just crashing when trying to play. Something with incompatible mods, not sure why, but yeah.

Optifine for 1.19 is 60% complete according to yesterday.
Have you tried running one of the Fabric modpacks? Like Fabulously Optimized? There's also a new one on Modrinth called Simply Optimized.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
give me an Amy game where it's about her going on her legendary journey to become the world's greatest boxing champion

or an Amy cooking game styled like Cooking Mama

A Blaze game so they are forced to acknowledge she exists

Vector game to confuse everyone

or a game about Cream conquering all of Mobius with her own two hands, that works as well
Get the devs behind MGR to make a Silver game

Keanu Reeves or Robert Pattinson are my nominated choices for the voice of Shadow in Sonic 3.
Jeffrey Wright is mine

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
took many orbs (without money) and only having under an hour left, but last night I finally got Dorothea in FEH. Trying to have all the Black Eagles (Hubert is all that remains now)

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Only now finally getting round to doing a massive change of signature. Life has been pretty busy. Did a 30 mile bike ride yesterday and been working on various stuff for working and gaming. Changed my pfp to Horikita from Classroom of the Elite which has been a cracker show.

So spending half an hour changing the sig. Lamperouge Lamperouge , MooMew64 MooMew64 and Wademan94 Wademan94 you guys are like my closest friends, any ideas?

MooMew64

Only now finally getting round to doing a massive change of signature. Life has been pretty busy. Did a 30 mile bike ride yesterday and been working on various stuff for working and gaming. Changed my pfp to Horikita from Classroom of the Elite which has been a cracker show.

So spending half an hour changing the sig. Lamperouge Lamperouge , MooMew64 MooMew64 and Wademan94 Wademan94 you guys are like my closest friends, any ideas?
I usually just grab a gif from something funny or something I like and roll with that. :drshrug:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Continuing trying to revisit Ace Attorney 6. Now as i go through case 2, i have a tiny hot take regarding this case, people apparently really like this case because it actually tries to continue the plot thread set up in Ace Attorney 4. But personally it just feels more like Capcom only did it to shut up the people asking for it. lol Now i don't really HATE this case or anything but it feels kind of disconnected from the rest of what's going on in this plot.

MooMew64

Well, enough complaining about people complaining about Mario Strikers, lemme actually talk about this game:

Still have yet to try online (Sonic modding and Kirby been keeping me busy lol) but I've been going through the Cup Battles and hot dang I love this. Mario Sports is back!

The amount of depth the game offers is incredible. I hope so bad people try to play this thing seriously, I wanna see this game played at its highest skill ceiling.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well, enough complaining about people complaining about Mario Strikers, lemme actually talk about this game:

Still have yet to try online (Sonic modding and Kirby been keeping me busy lol) but I've been going through the Cup Battles and hot dang I love this. Mario Sports is back!

The amount of depth the game offers is incredible. I hope so bad people try to play this thing seriously, I wanna see this game played at its highest skill ceiling.
Bro I love the game so much. There is so much depth to it and my god its so good. All the characters shine through.

My only issue is that the pitches feel too small but I'm from the UK so that's just that old soccer/football bias right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom