• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I’m pretty sure it was.
Ahh, then if thats the case, this is a case of your switch randomly ****ing itself to hell. This is the first time i heard of the OG switch having a burn in glitch like that. When I google "Burn in on Nintendo Switch", all I get are OLED stuff

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Thanks for trying to help guys, but I’ve accepted my fate.

My 350$ fate.
I have half a mind to say save all your game save on a computer then send it to nintendo. Tho idk how much to make the person pay. I think it depends on whats wrong

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Got my eyes on a Sanni Cart Reader that ain’t too badly priced atm. Could finally start sourcing my own ROMs…

Which would be awesome, as I plan starting a retro game collection hopefully this year.

ho hummmmmmm

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
My Switch is okay beyond a tiny hair scratch i recently noticed but I probably need to get a new Left Joycon as it's starting to drift. 4 years, not too bad.

Will probably upgrade somewhere down the line to the OLED model.

My New 3DS XL is probably doing better functionally but the paint on the back is hard peeling due to finger oil. Nintendo cheaping out. smh

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The only console I've had to crapped out on me was my day-one New Nintendo 3DS XL with the black screen of death. Had to get Nintendo customer support to transfer my data onto a brand new one.

Plan to mod it sometime in the future.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So i enjoyed the Great Ace Attorney so much that it made think about the fact that i had Ace Attorney's 3DS era all wrong.
I considered it a dark age because out of the three games we got in the west i thought 2 of them were bad with the Layton crossover being the stand out great one.

But as it turns out 3 of the 5 Ace Attorney games that were made on 3DS were good, we just didn't get the other 2 good ones localized till they were ported to Switch.

So with that in mind i decided to revisit Spirit of justice to see if i judged the game too harshly back in 2016, i'm working my way through case 2 right now.

...I hated case 1.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm late but here's my Star Wars movie ranking

Empire Strikes Back/Return of the Jedi (tie)
Revenge of the Sith
A New Hope
Attack of the Clones
The Force Awakens
The Phantom Menace
The Last Jedi
Rise of Skywalker (easy bottom 1)

Doesn't matter because The Clone Wars CG series is superior to all of them

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Dragon race:

1655647520461.png

“I am Dragon Zhuyin... I am the one who illuminates the night... Let me light your darkness within...”

Alignment: Light-Chaos

Origin: Chinese mythology. Zhúyīn is a giant dragon god of the sun. He has a serpent’s body and a human’s face, sometimes said to be carrying a torch, giving him the epitaph “Torch Dragon”. His name means “Illuminator of the Darkness”. He creates day and night by opening and closing his eyes, his breath forming seasonal winds. In some texts, he’s described as an azure dragon and possibly as the reason behind Aura Borealis.

Skills: Dekaja, Dekunda, Samarecarm, Megidolaon

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Fiend race.

Zhuyin’s two eyes seemingly reference the day-night cycle but aside from that and his vaguely snake-like body, I found his design a bit uh, weird? Like, there’s already a clear definition of him, is it really necessary to make him look so cryptic? Maybe that’s the purpose, I don’t know. Anyway, Zhuyin’s skillset is equally weird. Aside from clearing buffs, he doesn’t really have set skills despite his high level, making him a very customizable demon that you can pass on any skills you want from the fusion materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom