• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well, enough complaining about people complaining about Mario Strikers, lemme actually talk about this game:

Still have yet to try online (Sonic modding and Kirby been keeping me busy lol) but I've been going through the Cup Battles and hot dang I love this. Mario Sports is back!

The amount of depth the game offers is incredible. I hope so bad people try to play this thing seriously, I wanna see this game played at its highest skill ceiling.
Bro I love the game so much. There is so much depth to it and my god its so good. All the characters shine through.

My only issue is that the pitches feel too small but I'm from the UK so that's just that old soccer/football bias right there.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
View attachment 354992
every Fire Emblem fan with a soul likes Dorothea
eh

She's okay

Bro I love the game so much. There is so much depth to it and my god its so good. All the characters shine through.

My only issue is that the pitches feel too small but I'm from the UK so that's just that old soccer/football bias right there.
It's only gonna get better with more characters. Next Level developing it gives me hope for some Luigi's Mansion characters.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
There is now a rumor that there will be a direct on the 21st because apparently Roller Champions is dropping on that date

there has now been a rumor that a direct will happen every week in June.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
don’t worry, I’ll just lucky you up in the secret Fire Emblem building Nintendo has and have you play every route in Three Houses and Three Hopes until you do
She's okay
:ultness: trauma intensifies
Sorry, she isnt Linhardt or Ashe or Claude so i guess I dont have a soul
you made a soul simply for like Claude and Ashe…one of each equals a Dorothea
but eh to Lindhardt…he like to eat slow therefore boo

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So changed the signature more.

So my friends thoughts? Lamperouge Lamperouge (took a bit of inspiration from you) Wademan94 Wademan94 Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy MooMew64 MooMew64 am I weeb enough?
I think it looks nice. Sig banner is based because of Yuru Camp and Xenoblade, of course.

Speaking of inspiration, I've actually debated on whether or not to take a page from you and list what media I'm currently involved with. Not sure yet.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Things you shouldn’t discuss on a first date:
Politics
Religion
Past relationships

Things you should discuss on a first date:
Did you know that Gerald Robotnik designed Shadow after ancient murals in Sonic 3 & Knuckles which predicted Super Sonic fighting Eggman and the echidnas believed Sonic to be the ultimate lifeform which is why Shadow-

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I think it looks nice. Sig banner is based because of Yuru Camp and Xenoblade, of course.

Speaking of inspiration, I've actually debated on whether or not to take a page from you and list what media I'm currently involved with. Not sure yet.
Thanks my friend.

As for suggestions on the media I'd say go for it but just place it underneath the tagline thing you have IMO.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Politics
Religion
Past relationships

Did you know that Gerald Robotnik designed Shadow after ancient murals in Sonic 3 & Knuckles which predicted Super Sonic fighting Eggman and the echidnas believed Sonic to be the ultimate lifeform which is why Shadow-
better hope you’re dating a someone with the personality of Boom Amy or Big the Cat for that to workout with no backfire

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Politics
Religion
Past relationships

...I don't know why I felt the urge to dub this.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
...I don't know why I felt the urge to dub this.
I love the slow mental breakdown at the end, like the Sonic 3 and Knuckles lore is so powerful the human mind simply cannot comprehend it

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What's going on?
So there is this YouTuber named Quantum TV who is all around a horrible person doing false copyrights, calling people incriminating things, being homophobic and every video people have been making calling him out about his actions have resulted in the person that called them out to get punished and not at all Quantum TV.

In fact that YouTuber has yet to be punished for all the stuff he has done to people including doxing and calling someone's mother

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
She pretty much carried my team when i played through three houses.
****ing same. If it wasn’t for her, I’d have lost the Silver Snow final boss multiple times. Might honestly be the best archer in the game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Who looked at this and thought

"Hmm, yes. Marketable!"
...WHAT THE HECK IS THAT? A living koosh ball? What the heck?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom