• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
F̸̛̞̌͊̿̚Ė̵̺̱̂̏Ȃ̷̱͕̙ͅR̸̙̬̺̬̋̑͘ ̴̫͕̞̟̆͂̆̊͝͝N̸̡̝͒̃͠Ọ̵͙̇̅͗̓̍̌T̶̛͉̮̗̆͛̚͠,̷̨̄͋͐̋ ̴̟̱̞͑̽̂̌̅͠

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Herald race:

View attachment 354845

“I am the one who is called Herald Tzaphkiel. As Lord’s Beholder, I will watch over you.”

Alignment: Light-Law

Origin: Abrahamic mythology. An archangel whose name means “god’s knowledge”. He is the chief of the Throne order of angels and one of the 9 rulers of the heaven, along with being one of the 7 archangels. Tzaphkiel watch over people who needs to make important decisions, helping them to put their thoughts into words more clearly. The writing of his name varies, with some calling him Cassiel or Bianel. He’s associated with Saturn.

Skills: Mazanma, Marin Karin, Mudoon, Diamrita

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Haunt race.

Tzaphkiel is honestly a refreshing design among all the other archangels but he’s also not a terribly inspired one. I enjoy creepy angelic creatures so I like it but it’s not really surprising they never brought him back for any games after sprite-era ones. His skillset is surprisingly focused on charm ailment which I try not to think about too much.
02, is that you?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Is it just me or does Disney+ have a serious buffering problem?

I'm trying to watch Kenobi and despite not skipping any scenes nor having it on increased speed, it still buffers frequently and it's really annoying. The speeds on this platform suck.
I don't usually have buffering issues with Disney+, but I do feel like I have them more frequently with Disney then Netflix.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I'm trying to watch Kenobi and despite not skipping any scenes nor having it on increased speed, it still buffers frequently and it's really annoying. The speeds on this platform suck.
I had the same problem with the new Obi-Wan episode (the video would stop, though in some cases, the audio would continue playing), though I chalked it up to the service being busy thanks to a new episode of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Ms. Marvel coming out on the same day. (you'd think that they'd spread it out more) I've had no problems with other shows/movies, at least. (though that included Ms. Marvel, which I watched right after Obi-Wan, so maybe it's an issue with the episode)

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Speaking of celebrating anniversaries, Sega put out a video explaining Sonic Origins a bit more:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I don't usually have buffering issues with Disney+, but I do feel like I have them more frequently with Disney then Netflix.
I had the same problem with the new Obi-Wan episode (the video would stop, though in some cases, the audio would continue playing), though I chalked it up to the service being busy thanks to a new episode of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Ms. Marvel coming out on the same day. (you'd think that they'd spread it out more) I've had no problems with other shows/movies, at least. (though that included Ms. Marvel, which I watched right after Obi-Wan, so maybe it's an issue with the episode)
the only times I have a problem with Disney+ is when I try to watch an episode in picture and picture to surf around the internet on the iPad (tho that applies to all the streaming services) or if the internet is acting up. Other than that, everything is perfectly smoothed up and down

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Is it me or has things been a bit quiet this week?
Part of it might be due to the lack of news in regards to Nintendo (we'd normally get a Direct this week, but there's been nothing - the Nintendo Twitter account has been tweeting almost hourly, which is much more often than normal, but none of it's been Direct-related) along with school, work, and things like that.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel’s biggest Hollywood star finally making a real Hollywood debut

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
All this secrecy about Origins, making it seem like something big was hidden, and yet

They skipped another opportunity for playable Amy :drsad:
Tbf the context of that in the video was for unlockable never before seen stuff so secrecy makes sense. Still doesn't make 40 bucks entirely appealing for the collection, but what can ya do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom