• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
**** we getting Crisis Core for Switch?

main-qimg-600ebb20b5b7db48704968596e45fd96-lq.jpg

Really is the console of dreams for me man. That's like 9 out of 10 games I've wanted to play about 8 years on the same system.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
The only thing that sucks about the reveal of FFVII Rebirth is that nobody that wants to play it will be able to with it being a PS5 exclusive, because NOBODY CAN get a PS5. I know I said it before, but it's true, By the time most of us will finally be able to get a PS5, the PS6 will be out.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
To be honest i'm far more interested in Crisis core getting put on modern consoles than FF7R2, since a lot of people didn't get to play that game originally.
I'm guessing the rights to Genesis were settled?

Looks like we're getting a Crisis Core remake

Also, it somehow can run on the Switch
That just makes the Kingdom hearts collections even more confusing.

The only thing that sucks about the reveal of FFVII Rebirth is that nobody that wants to play it will be able to with it being a PS5 exclusive, because NOBODY CAN get a PS5. I know I said it before, but it's true, By the time most of us will finally be able to get a PS5, the PS6 will be out.
This is like, the one game i would want to get a PS5 for at the moment, i'm good with what i have, i'll just watch it on youtube.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Stepping on a Lego

Having an eyelash deep in your eyes

Which is worse

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Even if I had a console that can run Final Fantasy VII Remake, I only feel like playing the classic version.

Probably will be the only Final Fantasy game I plan to play too.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I tried recording Sonic's Smash Bros. lines, cause... yeah why not, here's me acting out getting punched by Donkey Kong as a hedgehog-
Noipoi Noipoi MooMew64 MooMew64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom