• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
pretty embarrassing

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I learned that preordering Capcom Fighting Collection includes a download of Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium base game (which includes Son Son) and Three Wonders as a bonus. So basically 12 arcade games.

Cool

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So Joker 2 is a musical…

Hoping there’s a needlessly complicated dance number about how Harley Quinn and the Joker meet.

Also Switch Stability patch 14.1.2 is out now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Shredder rap song aside, why Fragmentary Passage so ****ing gorgeous?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Do any of you here still have interest in the Hunger Games Simulator?

Would any of you want to see and/or nominate characters for a sim? I'm thinking about hosting one again (for the first time since like, a year or two? lmao), but only if there's enough interest in it here.
You should add Morbius so he can morb all over the competition.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
The first spoilers for the next One Piece chapter are out and...Oda, the madman really did it. :laugh:

I love this series.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Would any of you want to see and/or nominate characters for a sim? I'm thinking about hosting one again (for the first time since like, a year or two? lmao), but only if there's enough interest in it here.
I would definitely be down for another Hunger Games sim.

… has it really been that long since we had one here?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Count me in! Been a hot minute!

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Just caught up with the Capcom presentation and I have to say:

Yes, Gore Magala is back!! I missed him so much since 4U.

Now I just need Lagi, he'll be back right? ...Right?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Okay just did the Pokemon league tournament in Sword about to do end game with Eternatus. Gamefreak, you were THIS close to making one of the best set pieces in the history of these games but it falls flat because the player isn't given enough time to connect to characters like Bede and Marnie. I really liked the idea of the Pokemon league being a televised tournament setting just like the anime does it, where the player meets up with characters they met along the journey and have a climactic showdown with them, but because the game doesn't give the characters who aren't Hop screentime it just doesn't have that much punch.

Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade would it be considered to be a sin to skip Dream Drop Distance? It’s nice and fun so far…but I’m really wanting to go straight to KH3
Storywise Kingdom heart dream drop distance is basically "Disc 1" of KH3 to be entirely honest, so i wouldn't recommend it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Direct announced tomorrow, I have a very legit image from it:

King Andrias and the collector would make great candidates for one!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade would it be considered to be a sin to skip Dream Drop Distance? It’s nice and fun so far…but I’m really wanting to go straight to KH3
I know you didn't ask me but 3D links all the games together and sets up KH3. It's probably up there with BBS in terms of having the story from a numbered game, just without having a number.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm in work and I feel like I'm too introverted to work in the office.

I just want to be home and work while watching Violet Evergarden on the side like yesterday. Actually got more done that way.

Also want the new round of MK8D DLC. Where's that Nintendo Direct????

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm in work and I feel like I'm too introverted to work in the office.

I just want to be home and work while watching Violet Evergarden on the side like yesterday. Actually got more done that way.

Also want the new round of MK8D DLC. Where's that Nintendo Direct????
Maybe the real Nintendo Direct was the unrealistically high expectations we had along the way.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This is Persona fandom we're talking about so

View attachment 354724
The localization coordinator announced that she was working on Persona. And hell broke loose and now Persona fans are attacking her and each other.

I only heard 1 valid criticism of her but that's not the reason why they're going feral, and now Persona is being stuck in a "culture war".

Edit: Her work doesn't even revolve around translating either

Last edited:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™

Not like I have anything else better to do lol

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
The localization coordinator announced that she was working on Persona. And hell broke loose and now Persona fans are attacking her and each other.

I only heard 1 valid criticism of her but that's not the reason why they're going feral, and now Persona is being stuck in a "culture war".

I swear some fanbases are drawn to complaining.

Make a caffeine addiction pale in comparison to a ******** addiction......

osby

Smash Obsessed

Yeah, that's pretty stupid. We don't even know if the script is going to change and people are blaming an unrelated person for imaginary stuff. I swear, only Persona fans can still be as angry as this after they got most of the ports they've been keeping begging for.

At this point, I want P6 news just so that fans can actually talk about a game instead of its console availability and version differences.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

I nominate Anne Boonchuy and Dr.Doofensmirtz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom