• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Awesome.

I want to ask a clarification question. What if multiple people nominate the same tribute?

For example, let’s say osby and I nominate Morbius. Who would the tribute count for or would you alert the second person who nominated said tribute that the tribute is already in.
It'd count for whoever nominated them first, and I'd alert the second user that the tribute's in already.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well, considering the amount of support it's gotten so far, I' think we're go for a Hunger Games sim!

I think I'll return to my usual format of having each nominate 4 tributes, if that's fine by you all. It's easier than just asking for random nominations since this way I know there won't be too many nominations (therefore I'd have to leave some characters out).
My nominations:
  • Pyra
  • Kyojuro Rengoku
  • Gore Magala
  • Dr. Gregory House

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
It'd count for whoever nominated them first, and I'd alert the second user that the tribute's in already.
Alright, that works.

As for my nominations:
Otto Matic
Jim Carrey Robotnik
XJ9/Jenny Wakeman
A Zoombini

If you need any clarification on what something is let me know.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well, considering the amount of support it's gotten so far, I' think we're go for a Hunger Games sim!

I think I'll return to my usual format of having each nominate 4 tributes, if that's fine by you all. It's easier than just asking for random nominations since this way I know there won't be too many nominations (therefore I'd have to leave some characters out).
OK...........I'll nominate.....

Violet Evergarden
Lego Indiana Jones
Fushi from To Your Eternity (mwahaha! What can you kill that cannot be actually something. Just make taking all his forms to his orb, burn the bodies of all the dead or something to count as him out in it)
Agent 47 from Hitman

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
Do any of you here still have interest in the Hunger Games Simulator?

Would any of you want to see and/or nominate characters for a sim? I'm thinking about hosting one again (for the first time since like, a year or two? lmao), but only if there's enough interest in it here.
I nominate Reg and Bondrewd from Made in Abyss!

KillerCage

Smash Master
I'll need 4 tributes from you in total if you want to participate.

It's the format I usually do for these sims. Each user gets 4 nominations.
Okay, I'll also nominate Josuke Higashikata from Jojo Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable and Herlock Sholmes from the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles alongside Reg anf Bondrewd.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I’m gonna assume Squid Games is not the type of show that should have a reality tv show.

I never saw the show but I heard good things about it.
Squid Games is a show where the poor are put in childrens playground games that are fatal if you fail, and there's a bunch of messages about how bad capitalism is and the rich kills the poor and status quo and stuff.

So a reality show based on it throws it out the window.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Oh my god... i always knew Netflix was tone deaf...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

but not THIS tone deaf!

Netflix employees being forced to play 100 times make up for numbers when no one gives a **** about Netflix and lose each time:

1655230584521.png

I had chihus before as a pair. Mother and daughter. One, sadly, got ran over by a car. The other lived to be 14
Yeah...............that sucks to hear. Mine passed cause of alcohol poisoning sadly since dogs can absorb it through the skin I've learned.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

El Muerto
John Dylan Smith (the Smashboards user)
Vectorman
Evil Mario

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Noipoi Noipoi osby osby TheCJBrine TheCJBrine

Do any of you want to nominate tributes for the Hunger Games as well?

Z25 Z25 ZephyrZ ZephyrZ Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

You three already nominated a few characters, so I'll reserve a district for each of you. I'll need 4 nominations in total from each of you, though, as per my usual format.
I'd like to nominate Klimpaloon, the Old Timey Bathing Suit that Lives in the Himilayas, and..

Hmm...

...Baby Sasha.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

You three already nominated a few characters, so I'll reserve a district for each of you. I'll need 4 nominations in total from each of you, though, as per my usual format.
Alrighty, here are my final nominations::

Whisper (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Kaguya (Love is War)
Shroob
Meta Knight

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Can I still submit characters?

Jetstream Sam
Kiryu Kazuma
Yor (Spy X Family)
Agent Jones (Fortnite)

osby

Smash Obsessed

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I wanna join in this.

1. Asriel Dreemurr
2. Frisk Dreemurr
3. Edward Elric
4. Alphonse Elric

Im going sibling/brother disrict full on

Noipoi

Howdy!

Lechonk
Peter Griffin
Former President Teddy Roosevelt
Splat Tim

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

1. Athena Asamiya
  2. Bianca Belair
  3. Sailor Mars
  4. Ariana Grande

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

This still open? If so I'll submit Latias, Latios, Waddle Doo, and an office chair.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

This time I drew Klassic Sub-Zero. Been a couple months since I did Mortal Kombat art so now it's done. This is a two parter, so you can PROBABLY guess who's following him.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I wanna join in this.

1. Asriel Dreemurr
2. Frisk Dreemurr
3. Edward Elric
4. Alphonse Elric

Im going sibling/brother disrict full on
Lechonk
Peter Griffin
Former President Teddy Roosevelt
Splat Tim
  1. Athena Asamiya
  2. Bianca Belair
  3. Sailor Mars
  4. Ariana Grande
This still open? If so I'll submit Latias, Latios, Waddle Doo, and an office chair.
Hunger Games?

My nominations are:
  • KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
  • Scrimblo Bimblo
  • This Man (hired for Sonic Frontiers)
  • and the Smashboards servers (represented by a broken/exploded PC)
Well, I guess I'm doing two rounds since this is more tributes than the sim will allow for lol

Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs I can fit your tributes in if some of the others I tagged earlier don't reply after a bit. Otherwise I'll reserve you a district for the next round.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Today at the book fair we set up the book stands. It was very hot outside so I burned my shoulders, and the work itself was very physical so I strained myself on top of the exercise I did this morning. I also starved for a good 6 hours or so, I've never been so happy to consume a chicken sandwich in my life

Anyway tomorrow the actual fair starts which is bound to be less excruciating since I'll be selling books instead of lifting 20 books at a time

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

My nominations:

1. The Glare from Minecraft
2. Tainted Lost from The Binding of Isaac
3. Cubivore Pig
4. Breadbug from Pikmin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom