• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I was a Homestuck fan, I have seen shipping wars so unholy it could drain the souls from anyone even near it

I know what this means

Anyone who knows what this means is entitled to a discount

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1069E267-6973-4E0B-923A-F92B5FCBF39A.jpeg

I ship Marianne and Hilda together despite Fire Emblem not wanting to do so themselves

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I only really support ships which are canon or heavily implied, I don’t really like what most fans come up with. They’re not good…

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Gonna be real, I don't ship and I can't tell if that makes me based or cringe as ****.
It makes you incredibly based.
Tbf GF shippers shipped Dipper with anything. Idk why but they did.
Not Dipper x Mabel, which is incredibly gross in and of itself.

Bipper x Mabel. All the worst parts of Pinecest and Bildip rolles into one nasty package. Ugh.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Bulbapedia was created because of PokeShipping (Ash x Misty), was it not? I know the founder and webmaster of that site is/was a big fan of that ship and would discuss the ship on some other forum in the (early) 00's and get into heated debates there, at least.

As for myself, I'm in the same boat as the people who only ship characters that are canon or heavily implied. Or used to, I don't really do shipping anymore.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Bulbapedia was created because of PokeShipping (Ash x Misty), was it not? I know the founder and webmaster of that site is/was a big fan of that ship and would discuss the ship on some other forum in the (early) 00's and get into heated debates there, at least.

As for myself, I'm in the same boat as the people who only ship characters that are canon or heavily implied. Or used to, I don't really do shipping anymore.
Bulbapedia goes way too hard into the shipping, every sing minute detail is documented in the game, which is crazy because the infonon the actual games, heck even the anime, take forever for them to edit in. But yeah, I have memories scouring through each of the shipping pages, and in conclusion I ship Ash with... nobody.

It makes you incredibly based.

Not Dipper x Mabel, which is incredibly gross in and of itself.

Bipper x Mabel. All the worst parts of Pinecest and Bildip rolles into one nasty package. Ugh.
Never understood why Bill had so many fangirls who wanted to ahem him. Like I'd get it if he was hot or something, but he was a triangle. That's it, that was the design.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Bulbapedia goes way too hard into the shipping, every sing minute detail is documented in the game, which is crazy because the infonon the actual games, heck even the anime, take forever for them to edit in. But yeah, I have memories scouring through each of the shipping pages, and in conclusion I ship Ash with... nobody.
I still find it hilarious that there's so many articles dedicated to specific ships on that site. It's crazy that those are there lmao.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Never understood why Bill had so many fangirls who wanted to ahem him. Like I'd get it if he was hot or something, but he was a triangle. That's it, that was the design.
Their perception of Bill was shaped by Tumblr fanart, which portrayed him as a sexy demonic twink who they could change with their love.

It doesn't matter anyway. We all know this is the sexiest Bill.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
I was a Homestuck fan, I have seen shipping wars so unholy it could drain the souls from anyone even near it

I know what this means

Anyone who knows what this means is entitled to a discount
I swear I read all 4,000 plus pages of that god forsaken story and I still have absolutely no clue of what any of those charts or systems mean. Just trying to understand how resurrection works in that universe makes my brain feel like popcorn in the microwave.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Anyway on the topic of ships I used to hate shipping, but I've found in recent years that I will on rare occasions like really soft ships. Particularly ones that are one-sided or blurr the line between friendship and romance.

But I can't stand a lot of shipping communities. Especially when they start saying invalidating BS. Actually Amphibia shippers inadvertently invalidating me was a huge part of how I figured out I was aro. I was actually losing sleep over some of the things I saw shippers say and kept thinking to myself "why do I care that much?"

Anyway uhh happy pride y'all.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I swear I read all 4,000 plus pages of that god forsaken story and I still have absolutely no clue of what any of those charts or systems mean. Just trying to understand how resurrection works in that universe makes my brain feel like popcorn in the microwave.
I'm glad I just read Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff and ignored the actual thing they were meant to be a part of.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hadokeyblade Hadokeyblade would it be considered to be a sin to skip Dream Drop Distance? It’s nice and fun so far…but I’m really wanting to go straight to KH3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom