• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I just now was reminded Pokemon Home's yearly plan is $15.00.

View attachment 345639

I forget how much the companies behind these games suck looooool.

Oh well, I'll cheese the $2.00 price and just get everything I can into SwSh. The rest can stay in the free box, as there won't be 30+, so it should be fine.
Just cheese that ****. Pay like $3 and then cancel immediately. They can't get ya for that.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I don't like calling something the best of its genre but Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is truly up there.
For sure. It'd have to be in my top 20 anime, if not top 15.
Nobody mentioned Cowboy Bebop as one of the best animated shows ever?

Shame.
It's really good, though IMO Samurai Champloo is the superior Watanabe show.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Luckly, i havent move any of my pokemon from x or moon into bank so they will just be forever on the X and Moon games because **** paying for something that should be ****ing free
The ideal is to just make it a part of NSO TBH.

But nah, TPC want those extra stacks for themselves.

MooMew64

Only Moon specific Legends I didn't catch were the Tapus

Pokelego999 Pokelego999 since Noi isn't here ATM and you are, is it fine to just wipe my Moon file and go catch stuff on Ultra Moon? I plan on buying it and playing it later in the summer if things work out, but IDK if Ultra Moon makes getting them different or something like that.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Only Moon specific Legends I didn't catch were the Tapus

Pokelego999 Pokelego999 since Noi isn't here ATM and you are, is it fine to just wipe my Moon file and go catch stuff on Ultra Moon? I plan on buying it and playing it later in the summer if things work out, but IDK if Ultra Moon makes getting them different or something like that.
How do you mean by "them"? You mean the Tapus?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Yeah, the Tapus; sorry, coulda worded that a little more clearly, ha ha.
So is your main goal with Ultra Moon to catch the mons in Gen 7 from there instead of via Moon? I don't see why you'd need to wipe Moon.

But back to the original question, the Tapu don't change their spawns. The only difference is you don't fight Koko after the credits, he's like the other Tapu, in that you go to their respective ruins, touch the pedestal shrine thingy at the end, and fight them.

MooMew64

So is your main goal with Ultra Moon to catch the mons in Gen 7 from there instead of via Moon? I don't see why you'd need to wipe Moon.

But back to the original question, the Tapu don't change their spawns. The only difference is you don't fight Koko after the credits, he's like the other Tapu, in that you go to their respective ruins, touch the pedestal shrine thingy at the end, and fight them.
Oh, I'm only wiping Moon 'cause I'm getting every 'Mon I had on it into Home, and that's a one-way trip, so there won't be any 'Mons leftover for my Moon save.

Plus, seeing as how Ultra is, AFAIK, just Moon but better, I probably will just play on that when I get it and retire my old OG Moon cartridge in favor of playing on Ultra Moon.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Oh, I'm only wiping Moon 'cause I'm getting every 'Mon I had on it into Home, and that's a one-way trip, so there won't be any 'Mons leftover for my Moon save.

Plus, seeing as how Ultra is, AFAIK, just Moon but better, I probably will just play on that when I get it and retire my old OG Moon cartridge in favor of playing on Ultra Moon.
Ah I see. And yeah, Ultra has way more obtainable mons and all that. I wouldn't recommend getting rid of Moon entirely, but Ultra definitely has more inside of it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Why the **** is Fire Emblem Fates three separate games and not one
They got really overambitious. I think they said something about the decision to split it into 3 seperate games came later in development.

You'll notice the three routes in 3 Houses share a lot more maps then Fates did.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Why did NintendoLife make a video about Miis dying out?

They're perfectly alive and well, Miitopia and Smash both proved that lol. Tomodatchi Life probably isn't too far behind thanks to that.
Because NintendoLife has a reputation to uphold and it's bad journalism.

Now read their 250th article about how this random retro throwback indie game is objectively better than your favorite game because it's inspired by Zelda.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Why the **** is Fire Emblem Fates three separate games and not one
I feel like an Awakening remake is definitely inevitable someday considering its incredible popularity, but I wonder if Fates would ever get the same treatment. It sold pretty well, so would that be enough to try and combine the three games into one in the future?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Correction. people shouldn't play Birthright but they should play Conquest
I dunno, maybe it's because I imposed myself a mission to make all of my units viable by grinding but both games left a bad taste in my mouth

Also I like Birthright's aesthetics better

Also also if a game is sold as three games but only one of them is worth it then it's a failure of marketing and a waste of resources

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
All the games I could potentially get with my current money on the 3DS are kind of crap

I do have like 15 bucks in Amazon money leftover that I could use, but the max that'd get me is a VC Pokemon game (Getting a Gen 1 game is tempting, but I dunno if it's worth it)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I feel like an Awakening remake is definitely inevitable someday considering its incredible popularity, but I wonder if Fates would ever get the same treatment. It sold pretty well, so would that be enough to try and combine the three games into one in the future?
They already were combined into one with the special edition is the kicker.
And it didn't even cost more than buying either route and downloading the other two (scalpers aside of course).

Fates' handling was weird as hell.

MooMew64

All the games I could potentially get with my current money on the 3DS are kind of crap

I do have like 15 bucks in Amazon money leftover that I could use, but the max that'd get me is a VC Pokemon game (Getting a Gen 1 game is tempting, but I dunno if it's worth it)
Aw heck no, OG Gen 1? Nonononono, save your money and just get one of the Let's Go games at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom