• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
dude I'm not sure I know a single person irl who owns one of these really fancy plastic character figurines. And I'm friends with plenty of weebs! They're just so expensive and it feels like there's 10 made at a time.
I don’t know about figma particularly, but a few users here have nintroids and a few other figures. They definitely can get pricey, but quality always seems good .

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Crystal should be the biggest priority when it comes to the VC games if you don't already have it due to the Celebi event. There's also benefits such as Odd Egg shinies.

Yellow might also be worth a look as it gives easy access to the unique Surfing Pikachu game. Gen 1 is still fun IMO, but I know that's a minority opinion among those in this thread.
Yeah I've already got Crystal, that's why I'm wondering what I should do so much.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And with good reason. Arcade Bunny gives me nightmare too :yoshi:
Arcade Bunny is hilarious though. He always had great commentary on peoples submissions. I specifically remember the post where he talked about how Ridley maybe wasn’t to big for smash. Or how he wanted Ice Climbers back.

Hes fun as an assist, but he would have been a great wtf character pick for smash.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I don’t know about figma particularly, but a few users here have nintroids and a few other figures. They definitely can get pricey, but quality always seems good .
Nendoroids are fun, i have nearly 20 of them last i checked, and fully intend on getting the Komi-san one that was announced recently.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I'm not much into figures in general but I do have a good amount. Most of my figures are Godzilla related (Roughly 25 figures of monsters from the Godzilla films). But I also have figures for Cuphead and Jason Vorhees, as well as a statue for Kratos and Master Chief. I also have a bunch of Amiibo.

I was looking at the Pyra and Mythra figures which look really nice but they are $200 each. That's too much for me, I'll just wait for their Amiibos.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm not much into figures in general but I do have a good amount. Most of my figures are Godzilla related (Roughly 25 figures of monsters from the Godzilla films). But I also have figures for Cuphead and Jason Vorhees, as well as a statue for Kratos and Master Chief. I also have a bunch of Amiibo.

I was looking at the Pyra and Mythra figures which look really nice but they are $200 each. That's too much for me, I'll just wait for their Amiibos.
Not just Pyra and Mythra anymore. Nia's also getting one now too from the same company afaik.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Ever think about just clicking the link to a thread on the big SB homepage sends you like a week's worth of pages back?

'Cause that's what it does for me apparently

Also I'm alive for once again huh
Yo what's up SharkLord? Been a while since I've seen you. You must be hyped for Klonoa returning. I was cheering when I saw his games come back in the recent Direct.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Yo what's up SharkLord? Been a while since I've seen you. You must be hyped for Klonoa returning. I was cheering when I saw his games come back in the recent Direct.
Funny story, I can back from classes after the direct had aired, so at first I was just scrolling through NoA's YouTube channel trying to see where the Direct-as-a-video was (Note - It wasn't there, so I just went with the livestream that was still up after it was finished). Even though I didn't find the non-livestream of the Direct, I did see "Klonoa Remake" just sitting there in the middle of the screen, and I was just "Hold up, they did WHAT-"

Yeah, I spend half of the direct just grinning like a loon, waiting for the Klonoa section of it.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
XC2's kinda on my list for stuff I wanna play, though I still have a couple games I need to work through before then.

And also I'm a bit hesitant on really big JRPGs in case they don't click with me, like XC1's MMO combat. At the very least XC2 puts every spell on a button so you're not madly flicking through them all trying to continue the combo, so there's that at least.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Now's your chance to smell like [OLD SPICE]!

Damn they disabled video playback lol.
Oh yeah BTW a warning, there's an F-bomb in there, so ya might get warned for language lol

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just got my hands on a version of the anime Mario movie with the subtitles built in.

Will watch that (and the extended cut live-action movie) later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom