• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
No make another Jump game but actually make it good this time it can't be that hard
its not the making of the game itself that's hard, its convincing investors.
what would you put your money in more, something that's guaranteed to generate profit and can be done quick and cheap or a much riskier, massively expensive long plan.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I feel like Bandai Namco's time helping out with Smash bros 4 and Ultimate and all the licensing hurdles that Sakurai and crew go through might have emboldened them a little bit. Because in that time they started releasing some of the crossover games they make in English.

Jump and Robot wars games have stayed in Japan until the 2010's because of just how difficult these anime brands are to license for english game releases.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Tbh, after Far From Home the MCU changed for me. I'm not tired of them, but I'm not in a rush to see these moveies anymore. Like, there will never be a movie like Endgame ever again, and idk that just kinda gets me, you know?
People say this a lot, but honestly with secret wars on the horizon, if they get all the past actors back and currently ones when the movie happens, there is a very high chance it surpasses endgame imo.

If not it will be right up there. I’m interested in seeing reactions then. After secret wars it will be hard to top, but I’m not familiar with the later Mabel comics, but I know there’s some crazy storylines in them.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Get Arc System works to do it in the style of FighterZ.

Plus it being made by a big dev like Arc would basically guarantee that it gets localized. Unlike most Jump games.
That would be great, though my concern is that their base rosters tend to be pretty small, seeing as Dragon Ball FighterZ had a 24 character roster in the base game (and that's for a three-vs-three fighter where Arc Sys could base a good chunk of it off of a 3DS game), while Guilty Gear Strive had a roster of fifteen.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also,

They buffed they Pokeradar in BDSP but nerfed the shiny charm and it makes no sense.

Shiny charm only works on eggs now. Hopefully that gets patched.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Get Arc System works to do it in the style of FighterZ.

Plus it being made by a big dev like Arc would basically guarantee that it gets localized. Unlike most Jump games.
Apparently ArcSys is making an MHA game and I am an MHA fan still waiting for a good MHA game, but considering Bandai has a ****ing monopoly on anime games it could go really good for the exacpt same copy paste game.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Apparently ArcSys is making an MHA game and I am an MHA fan still waiting for a good MHA game, but considering Bandai has a ****ing monopoly on anime games it could go really good for the exacpt same copy paste game.
I am not much of a MHA fan

But I do appreciate Miruko

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
That would be great, though my concern is that their base rosters tend to be pretty small, seeing as Dragon Ball FighterZ had a 24 character roster in the base game (and that's for a three-vs-three fighter where Arc Sys could base a good chunk of it off of a 3DS game), while Guilty Gear Strive had a roster of fifteen.
Simple, for base game just use protagonists and Frieza, DLC is rivals and Cell.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I hadn't heard that Arc System Works might be developing a My Hero Academia game (I was fully expecting One Piece, given that they made similar DBZ and OP games on the 3DS before making Dragon Ball FighterZ), but that would be great to see.

I wonder what their cut-off point would be; I haven't been a fan of the latest few chapters (it feels like it's pushing the main villain(s) into Naruto, Bleach, or Toriko territory where it seems outright impossible for anyone to beat them without a MASSIVE Deus Ex Machina), but I'm not sure what point the anime is at right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom