• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Lion King and Aladdin are pretty good too. Hercules is up there for me.

Emperor's New Groove might be peak fiction tho.
Emperor's New Groove is kino because it went through one of the most scuffed development cycles in all of animated film history and still came out as an amazing final product.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
When I was a kid I usually either took Disney movies for granted or didn't watch them because they were "for girls ew" so I don't really have the same emotional connection everyone else has with them

Pixar is another story tho

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
See, Lilo and Stitch has best girl Nani so we all know who wins.
If we bring up Nani then we need to bring up David and how he's a total ****ing bro. Dude does his best to support the girl he likes even if they're not a couple yet as he understands Nani has to raise a traumatized neurodivergent child and her new problematic pet while trying to find a job that pays well enough to support them while giving enough time to let her be for her family, especially as her promising surfing career got cut short since the accident as seen in the scene where Stitch plays on a record player and as a result, has no time to date him. Be like David everyone.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If we bring up Nani then we need to bring up David and how he's a total ****ing bro. Dude does his best to support the girl he likes even if they're not a couple yet as he understands Nani has to raise a traumatized neurodivergent child and her new problematic pet while trying to find a job that pays well enough to support them while giving enough time to let her be for her family, especially as her promising surfing career got cut short since the accident as seen in the scene where Stitch plays on a record player and as a result, has no time to date him. Be like David everyone.
The whole dynamic is goated. You don't really the non-nuclear dynamic in Disney movies anymore anymore

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The whole dynamic is goated. You don't really the non-nuclear dynamic in Disney movies anymore anymore
It's legit insane how Disney gave us a family getting torn apart due to one simple accident and how broken that left them with it being realistically handled outside the whole alien stuff. Like, y'all ever think about how Lilo must have thought that a simple fish could control the weather? What if she always fed Pudge the fish once a week and simply didn't on a specific day, in which there was heavy rain... Wild how it's implied that this 6 year convinced herself that she ****ing killed her parents for not making a sandwich one day

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Emperor's New Groove is kino because it went through one of the most scuffed development periods in all of animated film history and still came out as an amazing final product.
It was also very different than most Disney films visually and in terms of its humor. Nothing really followed it since.

Reminds me of how they made Mega Man 7 in a few months in-between the bangers that were MMX and MMX2.

I mean, usually you do. But it's more "Dead parents BAYBEE!" or "STEP Parents? Gross!"

Granted, unless your name is Goku, a dead parent is usually the go-to motivator to make someone turn into Chad McProtag.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Ah yes, who could forget such famous movies as Atlantis and Frankenweenie
View attachment 336707
Clearly someone missed my post regarding Atlantis.

Okay I have this friend named Jacob who goes by "PhoenixAmber" on Discord and he has been dealing with intestine problems since he was born. These problems have gotten worse and was supposed to move out of his apartment which is filled with black mold, but cannot do so thanks to the "I don't know if I can say its name here" virus. His mom has posted a gofundme page with a goal of $6000 to get him out of that apartment. I don't normally do this and I don't know if I'm allow to post stuff like this, but Phoenix needs all of the help he can get. If you guys have money to spare, please donate so he can get out of there.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I don't remember what this references specifically, but you said Gen 5, have a like.
Village Bridge
Clearly someone missed my post regarding Atlantis.

Okay I have this friend named Jacob who goes by "PhoenixAmber" on Discord and he has been dealing with intestine problems since he was born. These problems have gotten worse and was supposed to move out of his apartment which is filled with black mold, but cannot do so thanks to the "I don't know if I can say its name here" virus. His mom has posted a gofundme page with a goal of $6000 to get him out of that apartment. I don't normally do this and I don't know if I'm allow to post stuff like this, but Phoenix needs all of the help he can get. If you guys have money to spare, please donate so he can get out of there.
Damn, I hope they get enough money. I cannot personally donate myself as I lack money to use online, but I wish this fundraiser the best of luck.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Emperor's New Groove is kino because it went through one of the most scuffed development periods in all of animated film history and still came out as an amazing final product.
And even then the cut content’s pretty great. Snuff Out The Light especially as a villain song for Yzma is a high tier villain song

Noipoi

Howdy!
You have failed him. Prepare to get chomped.

View attachment 336713
Nah man, PAC was pulling through the whole time I had him. I was devastated when I lost him.

It was a spirit battle with dangerous high winds, I tried to side special Mario but he cape flipped me. I couldn’t recover because the winds pushed me too far off stage. I was so pissed.

Shroob

Sup?
Gonna be a weird question but anyone got the stage id to a recreation of the SMB3 intro as a stage?

I saw a ******** one but all the IDs don't seem to work anymore.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
World of Light nuzlocke update

Six dead: Marth, Mario, PAC-MAN, Dr. Mario, Byleth, Piranha Plant.

Bowser is the MVP so far

Just got Solid Snake in the army base.
the bodies start piling up

I wonder if you'll reach 60 dead like I did

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC