• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Ray William Johnson, the first king of Youtube and singer of the meme song Doin' Your Mom. For some reason the song is banned from Smashboards because some staff member is in a Puritan mood and can't bear the thought of people doing such lewd acts, even when people are clearly joking.

Something something think of the children I guess I don't *in' know this * just happens. It's the regular wax and wane of how strict the moderation of the Social Thread is over time. It's happened before and I'm sure it'll happen again.
Ray William Johnson. A big star on old school youtube, and known for his band Your Favorite Martian which has a song called Doin Your M-
Welp, time to shut my mouth up before that ban I was talking about comes for me.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Ray William Johnson. A big star on old school youtube, and known for his band Your Favorite Martian which has a song called Doin Your M-
Infracted.png

Banned. Go sit in the corner and write a 500 word essay on the Puritan values of this wholesome Christian site and how you'll embody them going forward.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Playing through Re:Chain of Memories for the first time...

I hate this game so ****ing much. Enemies keep overwhelming me and breaking my cards and I don't have enough time to reload my deck before I'm dead.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Smashboards mods be like

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I still find it funny that *****, *****, *********, and ********* are banned.

Who on the mod team got that angry over such jokes that they had to change the censorship to include middle school humor? That ****'s just hilarious imo.

Btw, These Nuts are still allowed.
Is feck banned?

Oh, it ain't.

Good cause I would be on the whining like "that's ma heritage!" or some fun ****.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Wow… so DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon you called Sora as in back in 2018 and called a reveal at the TGA with it being the character you thought wasn’t likely?

What other predictions do you have?
Honestly my batting average with speculation wasn't too bad. In total:
  • I was one of like 5 people to say Joker was even possible right before his reveal
  • I said Hero was the most likely first Square character, even betting my account on him
  • I said Steve was far more likely than people gave him credit for before his reveal
  • I brought up the possibility of Sephiroth while everyone else was talking Geno as a second Square Enix character
  • Before Pyra/Mythra I said Drifting Soul would be in Smash as a joke
  • I MADE THE TINFOIL HAT THEORY FOR SORA THAT CAME TRUE
Definitely better than most, including pseudo-insiders LMAO.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Some innocent person's gonna ask "Hey I'm having trouble with this gym leader in BDSP anyone got any tips?" And get infracted so hard their phone explodes
Actually Smashboards staff when someone sets up a these nuts joke:

Man, I'm really pushing my luck today huh?

Good thing this site supports freedom of speech! :4pacman:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Glad to see that they're finally getting around to adding Spider-Man, though it still seems like a bizarre move to take Marvel's biggest hero and make him (by all accounts) exclusive to Sony systems. (If it was a timed exclusive, like Sony consoles getting Spider-Man a month early, then that seems like it would make more sense to me)

I wonder how much content they're going to put out for this game after this. I haven't played much of it yet, but considering that Ms. Marvel is the main/viewpoint character, you'd think that they would have planned to include Captain Marvel.
Sony wanted to make sure to have an advantage over a game that wasn’t prepared for the hell gained…it works cause Spidey is the top hero ever

and Carol is set to show up in the game, but with the amount of issues the game has had throughout its lifespan, they’ve been swapping things around. Doesn’t help that they had to swap Black Panther are the Hawkeyes around due to Chadwick’s passing, along with not being about to do monthly heroes like intended l

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Who on the mod team got that angry over such jokes that they had to change the censorship to include middle school humor? That ****'s just hilarious imo.

I don’t even know what words those are

side note I actually kinda want the ACNH dlc to drop earlier than expected too 🙃

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Nintendo has always had an appropriate image

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Nintendo has always had an appropriate image

this stuff’s like a religion to them

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Mario Party Superstars already came out and it's easy to mod the game.
(Replacing characters with non-Mario characters like Sans and Shrek.)

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

1636052154706.png

This says a lot about the economic status of the US after the effects of the Crimean War

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
couldn’t get Pittoo into Elite…but I got Zamus in on a single try against a spamming ass to baggin’ ass ***** ass Tink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom