• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Honestly, if I made a YouTube account, I'd probably do **** like this just because it's basically free money.

I think a good example of this is Alex Bale.

Dude made a lot of art project movies and several ARGs, and while they were good, they never took off super hard.

So he made an ARG series which disguised itself as absurd Spongebob Squarepants theories and suddenly his videos are getting double digit millions views.
Its a shame too, cause Pizza Time Pizza is one of the best parodies on the internet.

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
My first main series Pokemon game was Pearl.
I'm not really that excited for BDSP.
That should tell you a lot about what I'm expecting these games to be.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The thing with BDSP is that it's just Diamond and Pearl, least of what we know of. Even if they were 100% faithful and absolutely nothing changed at all (which isn't true because there are some changes), the game can't be bad because D&P aren't bad games.

Overpriced, maybe. But bad? Nah.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
never thought I’d ever deal with a toxic Kirby

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
TheCJBrine TheCJBrine TheMightyP TheMightyP Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! @Pokelego999

Why is everyone mad at the new MC launcher lol

Works exactly like the old one
I've seen people complain it didn't work right, but it seems fine to me. Just have to readd profiles, but they weren't deleted or anything; the launcher even knows where they are still. Apparently there were some login issues or something, but it worked for me so I guess they were quickly fixed.

My only complaint is a minor one, the icon not being as nice as the previous one; someone shrunk the grass block and put a square around it :<

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Rigby was a calm guy who never killed his friends for love

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good morning my gamers

Now allow me to take 7 hours of your time to explain why Danganronpa 3 is doodoo caca

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm playing The Great Ace Attorney

I actually already played the first two chapters but didn't have the energy to conitnue at the time. Now that I'm on my meds I think I can do it

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Staff when they see a ***** joke:
:ultsonic::ultsonic::ultsonic::ultsonic:
Staff when I report a post from a guy who has a history of harassing me to which I mention a mod who I showed evidence of said harassment as the ****** decided to continue their behaivour:
"I PRETEND I DO NOT SEE"

EDIT: WOW THEY CENSORED THE JOKE TOO
A guy was transphobic as **** and he got away with the thread being locked and deleted lmao
Nothing's fundamentally changed

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
A guy was transphobic as **** and he got away with the thread being locked and deleted lmao
Tbf they did do something about that post 6 hours ago. By giving out a warning. Y'know, for stalking and harassing. But hey at least he didn't make an L joke, who knows, a teenager might have learned what testicles are and that's worth 2 infraction points!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Staff when they see a ***** joke:
:ultsonic::ultsonic::ultsonic::ultsonic:
Staff when I report a post from a guy who has a history of harassing me to which I mention a mod who I showed evidence of said harassment as the ****** decided to continue their behaivour:
"I PRETEND I DO NOT SEE"

EDIT: WOW THEY CENSORED THE JOKE TOO
Tbf they did do something about that post 6 hours ago. By giving out a warning. Y'know, for stalking and harassing. But hey at least he didn't make an L joke, who knows, a teenager might have learned what testicles are and that's worth 2 infraction points!
It's called protecting the children, smh y'all don't know/s

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Looks like they got a ban from it so someone actually woke the **** up

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lilo & Stitch is a good movie but IMO it just can't compare to Tarzan, like not at all. Not even close.

Even then they can't compare to the magic that was Pinocchio.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Throwback to that one time I made a sexual innuendo aimed at no one in particular and hid it with an inline spoiler and got infracted

And that's without even mentioning *****, this site's moderation is a joke

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
91178338-1ED4-4CBD-81D7-C21D2A8608F9.png

Status