• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
This ***** don't pull punches.
As I've aged I've come to shed the various masks and facades I used to adopt for the sake of civility or "fitting in."

I'm going to tell it like I see it and consequences be damned unless the consequences are hurting my friends in which case I care

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I am 60 years old and enjoying Smash Bros., Tekken, and Soulcalibur. There can be some outliers in the gaming community.

In other unrelated news...

Something unexpected happened to me today.

My foster mother gifted me with this and got one of these for herself, too. I never had plans on getting a cell phone but I will cherish it. Besides, landlines are starting to go out of style these days.

I decided to use some family-friendly :ultpyra: fan-art as my wallpaper. It is because she is my new girl since :peachmelee: and :4bayonetta2:. This was actually a good time to announce my new-found love for her, even if I never played Xenoblade series before. Apologies for the ****ty quality, as I used my laptop camera to capture that.

Anyway... my foster mother becomes 57 years old come this Sunday. And I did tell y'all she retired on my the day I turned 60, which was two months ago, right? Maybe now she will enjoy life more. So, uh, any birthday wishes for her would be appreciated.

Enjoy the rest of your evening. I will still be hanging around this thread for the rest of the evening. :yoshi:
Nice background, and happy birthday to your foster mother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom