• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Lamperouge Lamperouge this is the list.

Attack of the Friday Monsters!
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout
AI: The Somnium Files
Assassin's Creed II
Borderlands 2
Bayonetta 1+2
Child of Light
Control
Code Vein
Detroit: Become Human
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Final Fantasy XII
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Infamous Second Son
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
Octopath Traveler
Persona 5 Strikers
Steins Gate Elite
The Outer Worlds
Tales of Berseria
Tokyo Mirages Sessions FE
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 1-4
Virtua Tennis 4

A few more out there stuff and some well overdue to complete (TMS and FE: Three Houses especially) but I'm bored. Next game I'll play through is one of these.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, hope y'all don't mind if I pop off a bit! A Hollow Knight mod is currently in development that adds full English voice over to every line of dialogue in the game! (Since in-game, all characters speak in a fictional language) The cast list just released, and surprisingly, two voice actors from the official release of Hollow Knight will be reprising their roles for the mod! Apparently, Hollow Knight's marketing and PR lead saw the project, and forwarded the casting call to some of the game's VAs to see if they'd be interested in reprising their role. And I checked the cast list, and
1633279413751.png

I also got cast, so I'm kind of popping off, knowing that I'll be voicing in not only a dub of my favorite game of all time, but something that's on Team Cherry's radar.

I voice this dude! (And maybe some other extras) He's a pretty minor character who resides in the Warrior's Glade, which is basically this giant graveyard for bugs.
1633279542602.png

A few characters weren't cast, though, and if they go through a second wave of casting, I'll definitely audition.
Noipoi Noipoi MooMew64 MooMew64 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Wademan94 Wademan94 Y'all may find this neat!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, hope y'all don't mind if I pop off a bit! A Hollow Knight mod is currently in development that adds full English voice over to every line of dialogue in the game! (Since in-game, all characters speak in a fictional language) The cast list just released, and surprisingly, two voice actors from the official release of Hollow Knight will be reprising their roles for the mod! Apparently, Hollow Knight's marketing and PR lead saw the project, and forwarded the casting call to some of the game's VAs to see if they'd be interested in reprising their role. And I checked the cast list, and

I also got cast, so I'm kind of popping off, knowing that I'll be voicing in not only a dub of my favorite game of all time, but something that's on Team Cherry's radar.

I voice this dude! (And maybe some other extras) He's a pretty minor character who resides in the Warrior's Glade, which is basically this giant graveyard for bugs.

A few characters weren't cast, though, and if they go through a second wave of casting, I'll definitely audition.
Noipoi Noipoi MooMew64 MooMew64 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Wademan94 Wademan94 Y'all may find this neat!
You Absolute Legend.

Congrat man, once again, you hit the jackpot!

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 332752

View attachment 332753
Now that’s the **** I like to hear!

Jondolio

Smash Hero
View attachment 332752

View attachment 332753
YO THAT'S BASED

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Grats to you, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Sounds like an opportunity of a lifetime.

As for my gaming backlog, welllllll

Currently playing Deathloop on PS5 rn (great game, btw). After that, in no particular order:

Tales of Arise

Death Stranding Director's Cut

Yakuza 0

Curse of the Dead Gods (really just want to do 1 clear and mess around on it at later points)

Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut (chiefly the Iki Island DLC that comes with it, already 100%'d the base game)

All of the 2D Metroid games leading up to Dread

And that's pretty much all I can think of. Not counting Melty Blood Type Lumina or Nick All-Star Brawl cuz they're fighting games, but yeah, lol

Edit: oh **** someone mentioned Control, and I totally forgot that I haven't finished the Foundation DLC for that yet. Annnnnd that also reminds me that I need to get the Alan Wake remaster, lol

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
There are also people wanting about Master Chief.

...but seriously, the speculation is pretty much dead aside from people begging for the last character to be not a first party.
I want the last character to be a first party. Specifically, a golden son.

The last fighter is obviously the 4 BOTW champions all crammed into one
We are finally getting Darevalbospha.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I think you can watch it on Disney Now…or illegally like a criminal
I'm not familiar with Disney Now; it that an app?
Also I want to support the official release so piracy is not in the cards.
Same here. Pain.

It's not up on Disney Now yet.

I don't like to pirate since that can hurt chances of future support for the show, so I'll personally be buying the season when it gets put up on Google Play.
Waiting is so painful.
Why can't Disney+ post the episodes as soon as they air on Disney Channel???

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
View attachment 332752

View attachment 332753
Congrats!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It's an app that let's you watch shows from Disney Channel, and I guess they have games and stuff to.

They usually require you add your cable provider to watch a show, but they sometimes make some episodes available for free. They often do this with premiers - I think the Ghost of Molly McGee premier is free right now.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You think you can just hand me out for free??

I’m worth at least ten bucks :100:
best I can do is pay you $1 billion and put you in Metroid Dread…that good enough?
Here is a 30-second trailer for Marvel Studios' upcoming film the Eternals, set to release on 5 November:

that was fine

Waiting is so painful.
Why can't Disney+ post the episodes as soon as they air on Disney Channel???
Disney Now is an app that lets you watch the Channel series after (but mostly before) it airs on tv

D

Deleted member

osby osby Speed Weed Speed Weed Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy

Finally finished Phantom Blood... And I genuiely need to talk about THAT minor detail from the end:

The fact Phantom Blood ends with Jonathan's bride and her adopted son surviving in literally the place I live in was the last thing I saw coming from this show, and I genuiely don't know what to think of that.

I was originally going to give this part a 9.5/10 but with that minor detail I'm sorry but that goes up to a perfect 10. That caught me so off-guard.

And man, with how amazing and almost perfect Phantom Blood was I can't imagine how what fans seem to consider the better parts of the franchise will turn out to be.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

Finally finished Phantom Blood... And I genuiely need to talk about THAT minor detail from the end:

The fact Phantom Blood ends with Jonathan's bride and her adopted son surviving in literally the place I live in was the last thing I saw coming from this show, and I genuiely don't know what to think of that.

I was originally going to give this part a 9.5/10 but with that minor detail I'm sorry but that goes up to a perfect 10. That caught me so off-guard.

And man, with how amazing and almost perfect Phantom Blood was I can't imagine how what fans seem to consider the better parts of the franchise will turn out to be.
Nice. Happy you're enjoying it. The next part is one of my favourites.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Anyone who still thinks that Geno still has a chance to get in Smash should be banned from playing the lottery.
Hey don't be cruel. I can't tell if you are joking or not, but Geno fans are people and Smash fans too, you know.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Died alot more on Ridley than Kraid. It's crazy how boss health drain crazy fast compared to Fusion bosses, it's like a match to the death.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Glad to hear you're enjoying it, and it looks like you're getting close to the introduction of the best JoJo!

(at least, he's my favourite JoJo protagonist)

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
When someone says something extreme like that there's a 99% chance they're joking and a 1% they're not worth taking seriously either way
Yeah. Still there was no need to get mad or upset. I am still not familiar with all this, for some reason; plus, you could have said it a better way than that.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Man I shouldn't have read more authoritarian stuff there now. Read about more video games getting forced in China to go to "the old men values in red" and I'm like "the ****!?". There goes Genshin and the rest of their gaming industry's creativity gone. Raises my anxiety man honestly.

Why can't all countries be like where I'm from and we get to CHOOSE what it wants to be cause of our peace agreement? I can choose it as a region bound for reunification but Jimmy from the lough can want it to be part of the UK and consider it as such,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main reason why I am posting. Tagging Lamperouge Lamperouge

1633285177787.png

About to watch the first episode of this. Vampire Astronauts in a nutshell. The actual name for this is Moon, Laika and the Bloodsucking Princess.

However Funimation went into idiot mode and decided to make it as Irina: The Vampire Cosmonaut. Way to make a name barebones.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Ah, I am wondering if I should leave early...

Or at least this thread? Something is telling me I am not wanted here. Gut feeling.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I don't use the site themes often, but I'm a little surprised that we don't have the option to choose from previous April Fool's Day themes. (I remember CrashBoards, ShaqBoards, FighterZBoards, and Fire Emblem Boards, at least - there might have been a PlayStation All Stars one at some point)

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I have no issue with you being here, you've been chill. I think there's been some misunderstandings, sometimes, but nothing extreme. :drshrug:
I wish I could see it as being that simple. I am a bit sensitive, and some people, well, are that hard on me when I did not mean harm. Maybe I don't belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom