• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How is that one guy in the Newcomer Speculation thread still going on about how Nahobino is already locked in as the final character? lmao
Feel bad for Nahobino fans who have to deal with someone like this that make the situation worse for everyone.

That aside, yeah, just ended my session, and beside some minors fails & 1 death, I had a great time! Feel great to play a true ass Metroid game again!

Since I decided to play on hard here, think i'm gonna play AM2R on Hard too.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Ok, I finally got time to take the photos of what I bought.

First off, something I have been wanting to get for quite a while:

My favourite Pokémon game ever: Shadows Of Almia.
I lost the original cartridge I had but today I got lucky and managed to find one really cheap for sale.
Really excited to play It again.

That's right, Smash Bros for the N64. The first in one of the most highly praised crossover franchises ever and Samus's only presence she ever got on the N64.

Now my Smash Bros collection besides amiibo is a Melee close to being complete:

Hopefully one day I find that Melee copy

Nah, I'm sure It will be fine.

Feel free to ask me for help regarding spanish whenever you feel the need for It.
Hey I still have my cartdridge of rangers

That game was raditudinal

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Clip Studio Paint, my friend.
Maaaaaaaaan I wish I could use CSP on my iPad, lol. Procreate is amazing, but it's super bad for digital lineart, as our only postprocessing effects on lines are smoothing and streamlining, not proper stabilizer. :-(

I do have access to Medibang, though, so I might look at that for lineart after sketching in Procreate. I've heard Medibang is up and coming, as a lot of people compare it to Paint Tool Sai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom