• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This post made me realize I liked the wrong post you told me to like.

Oh well, the more likes the merrier I guess, we're at 14 now.
I was actually expecting to not reach that number due to the infamy I have for a number of people on this site.

So I do find It neat that things have changed enough for stuff like this to somehow be plausible.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Noipoi

Howdy!
Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
View attachment 327937

The task ahead is great, but can our morally dubious heroes rise to the occasion?

Probably not…

View attachment 327939
View attachment 327940

A new plan is hatched, and new foes appear! Will this new scheme work? Find out next time!
Wademan being the boss is oddly fitting.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 327937

The task ahead is great, but can our morally dubious heroes rise to the occasion?

Probably not…

View attachment 327939
View attachment 327940

A new plan is hatched, and new foes appear! Will this new scheme work? Find out next time!
I finally made It to a piece of Noipoi art.

This is glorious.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
View attachment 327937

Probably not…

View attachment 327939
View attachment 327940

GLORIOUS

Shroob

Sup?
View attachment 327937

Probably not…

View attachment 327939
View attachment 327940

Oh my god this is incredible.

How are you pumping these out soo fast? Lol.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
View attachment 327937

Probably not…

View attachment 327939
View attachment 327940

"Cat-tastrophe"

H-how did you learn to write fluently in the Catle language without any instruction!?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
View attachment 327937

Probably not…

View attachment 327939
View attachment 327940

So that's what I am to you, huh? Just a tool?!

These are so damn cute, dude.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 327937

Probably not…

View attachment 327939
View attachment 327940

YES. More amazin' content my dude! Also, don't believe I mentioned this, but I love the way you draw MooMew, haha.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh that ****. Yeah agreed.
to think the vast majority of Spider-Man history would occur because a man wanted to be rich…
It's interesting that they added April O'Neal as a fighter in the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl game. I bet the makers of that game were on heroin, because they wanted a strong female protagonist! Not just in this game too, but the Shredder's Revenge game as well. Nothing wrong with that, really.
turns out one of the devs said that she was added cause he found her cool (and apparently suffered during the whole leg girl talk since he couldn’t spoil his favorite)
What was the point of revealing CatDog when they were already known to be in the game? Lol.
what’s the point in revealing anything? To confirm completely to all
I really wish a game like this would have different versions of the turtles.
Like keep Leo as the 80's version, obviously. But have 2012, 4kids, maybe Rise turtles with Mikey, Raph and Donnie.
they’re too old to want anything past the 87 gang tho (was confirmed via discord). Before that, they were meant to only use the 2012 Turtles/NickTurtles
So for all you Nickelodeon All Star Brawl fans,

Todays trailer leaks another character.

View attachment 327921

This is not the Air Temple stage or even close in dynamics so it’s not an alt, and it probably isn’t a moving stage.

This is the Earth Kingdom which means we are getting Toph. Which I’m totally down for.
Suyin Bei Fong joining the game
I hope this is the case, but would not be surprised if they didn’t want to pay freddirator the money to use their characters.

I would say Butchshould be someone they distance from, but he’s still in charge of the train wreck looking live action show.
they got Danny tho, so they finna pay for that Timmy action by force
If I get ṛ̴̛̑͋̌͆͐̅̃̀͗́̓̄͐̑̑̒͊̒̈͆̚͝5̷̛̛̞̬̞͚̘͎̝̰͇̪̠͈̻̮̞̟͓̞̫̀́̏͊̎̔͌̏͆̾̔̂̌̽͂̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅë̶̡̯͓̰̯͊́͌̇̀̈́̔̐̿̉͘͝l̶̨̬̙͖͇̼̼̥̇̅͒̀̆̒̈́͐̄͘ͅk̴̹̣̭̞͌͂̔͂̄̋́͂̃̈̊̈́̀̾j̵̡̢̧̡̢̨̢̛̩̺̺̠͓̖̞̪͇͖̦̜̟̮́͛̔̒̈͆͊͐̈̃͌͝w̴̡̨̢̜̟̜̺̗̝̜͍̼͙͙̔̉́́̂̍̀̊̈́̒̈̒̆͗̌͂͋͑̽̉̓̈́̚̚͜͝͝͝q̶̧̢̧̡͉͙̘̹͉͙̺͔͕̦̺͎͉͈̘͉̗͆͜r̵̨̧͉̝̣͉̀͐̈͑͐̅͆̎̇̓̉̔̐̎͑̔̇̒̒̅̃͘3̷̡̛̮̩͔͈̻̰͇͛̒̋̑̄̔̌̔̄̓̿̏́̅͋̃̽̂̅̒͗̽̾͘͝ͅẁ̶̧̧͈̘̪̳͖̥͇̙̪̰̫͎̫͍͕͔̮͚̥̙̯͉͕̽̾̐̀̈́̑̐̇͋̊̀͐ͅḥ̵̨̢̳͎̻͙̲̜͉̮͖̲̮͖̗̭͕̆̽̈́͗̈́̄́́̀́̿͋͒̂͗͝͠s̶͚̭̬̎̎̈́̽̓͝j̵̨̢̢̧̨̭̥̤̺̪̦̻͇̱̜̥̱͇̦͇̬͈̩͕̙̜̫̹̲͐́̄́̆̽͆͌̃͘̕ͅl̷̳͕̫͖̹̩̬̱̣̭͙̐̑̌͛̈́̀̀̐̀͝f̶̢̛̠̦̻̲̘͓̟̲̪̙̻̤̼̫͔̘̻͚̱͎̈́̓̃̾̌͒̈́͛̚̚͜ĝ̷̱͆̎̈́̊̏͋̂͒̈́͒̑̏͂͌͌̃̕̕̚͝͠͝ņ̴̧̧̪̼͍̘̯͇̠̥̻͎̰̹̼͎̥͍͔͚̞̻̳̀̉̀̍́͌̍̈́̍͑̿̊̀͆̔̄̆̐̒̄k̴̘̝̞̥͖̫͗͛̋̾͋͋̀̔̄͑̚ĺ̵̞̠̙̞̬̪̭̠̗͕͙̘̫͍͕̜̰̟̒̈͆̆̊̇͐͗͆̋̚m̶̡̧̨͎̖̗̜͚̲̣̫̯͇̤͈̠͕͙̜̹̪͕͇͔̏̈́͜͜f̷̨̮͙͓̜̫̿̔͛͋̎́͂̏̔̉̀̋̅̑̀̀̍̏̾̒̀̐̔̕͝͠a̴̛̖͛̌͋̽̀͊̊̌͐̔̿̾̈̈̂͑̽͐̈͐̐͂̀́̚ş̷̛̛͉̣͕̗̺̖̻̘̭͚̞̙̺͍̟͉̻̼̗̬͈̩̽͛̃̑̍̓̇̎̍͋̔̅͋͗͝ͅk̶͚̰̥̘͍̹̞̬͋̂̏̊͛̓̿͑̂͊̂̅̿̉̄͊̎̍̄͘͝͠ņ̶̧̛̛͖͎̮̭͖̩̺̦̖͉̱͙̝̫͕̹̯͚͌̌̐̀͑́͆̈́́̀̽͛͆͌͛͌̾́͊̑̈͘͘͜ͅd̵̡̧̛̳̠͎͍̙̠͓͔̲̻͙̦̤̘͕̫͚̠̫̹͈̯̺̆̆̈́̃̀̇͂̓̽̀̿̀̐͑̚̚͘͜͠͠͠͠ͅͅv̵̧̱̜̳̣͚̼̖̲̟͈̳̫̜̞͓̥̮̮̳̻̖̜̳̮͓̽́͌̂̈́͝j̴̨̡̧̙̱͍͕̞̙̰̰̩̝͇̯͖̣̰͕̲͔̮̰̙̳͓̞̙̎́̌̀̄͐̔͗̎̓͆̀̂̽͐͘̚̚̚͠͠f̶̛͔̥͈̰̼̥͋̂̍͐́̓́̾̈́͘͜ḇ̴̛̥̼̥̣̯̜̻̣͉̩̿͆̎̏͐̎̕n̵̡̜͉͉̬̰̺͔͎͎̥̍̀̉́̅͗̌̈́̾͂̑̈̊̀̈́͊͘k̶͉̳̥͔͚͌̓͛̾̈́̇̿̅̄̇̎̿̓̅̎͗̏͗̔͌̔́͒̈́̀̕͘͝v̴̢̲̈̄́̀͐͌͗͌́̀.̸͕̖̳̺͉̰̹̬̪̫̺̘̱̩͎͍̗̎̕d̷̨̛͇̤͉̜͙̖̱̯̬̳̯̥̪̯̣͓̐̈͑̓̊̔͋̀͊͗̃͂̏̓̃̑̕͘͜͜͠͝ͅm̷̛̛̜̃͗̄̀̏̑̃̎̍͗̓͌̃͝c̷̨̛̙̼̹̦̪̮̗̝̼͚̈̎̊̔̉͛̀̀́͂͌̈̑̐̀́̉̈́̇͌́͗̐͘͠ş̷̡̧̰̫̼̮̼͉̣̦̮̠͕͍͚͎̰̰̹̳͔͍̠̝̱͔͖̲̈́̾́̉̈́͗̈́͂̄̏̏̅̃̾̊̉̆͆̋͑̑̽̾̕͘͜͠͝a̸̧͓͚̣̰̟̰̟̺̻̺̫͗̆̊d̴̟̥̰̦͖͂͗̀̈͜k̶̨̡̡̯̦͍̣̹̺̲̙̜̱̼͇͎̺͔͖̣̹͌̇͛̈́̐̉̈́̋̅̾͐̏̊̈́̏̆̽̾̕͝͠ͅn̵̨̧͇̖̹̞̣̦̩̥̗͓͖̦̆͆́̆́̾͛̏͌̾̓͘̕͜͝͝k̴̡̡̡̨͕͓̜̝͎̠̥͎̮̝̯̮̜̱̣͉̯̠̞̮̦̙͕̃̇d̷͖͎̗͔͚̯̱̥̜̾͌̎͂̉m̴̡̧̭̬̜͇̩͎͎͈̤͓̪͉̥͉͇̱̗̟̈́͆͌̐̆̎́̒́̽̆̒͠ͅl̶̡̢̦͙͕̭̻̫̹͉͙͖̦͙͚̙̰͓̟̉́̇͆̆̇̏̉̄͌͋̾͐̍̕ total of likes, I will do g̷̗̙̗͚̦͙̱̯̤͎̻̝͕̲͊͛̊̾̋̂̇̃͑̔̐͊̊̋̌̽̄̈́́̽̒̒̑̒̑̽͘̚͜͝ͅŗ̷̛̟͖̗̦̰͖̞̟͈̤̘̜̦̳̭͎̳̖͚̳͚̝̞͓̇̀̂̍̓͋̍͒̈́̈́͒̈̐̔͌̋͛̅̀̓̽͒̏̽̿́̕͝͝ͅẃ̶̛̙̜̪̼͕̺̲̹̟͔͇̝̯͉̳̙͇̭̤̓́͋̍̏́̈́̽̒̽̽͑̊̔̈̔́̐̆̈̈͑̋͑̑͛͠ͅm̶̛̝̙̼̥̜͕̗̦̲̭̪̘͎̹̓͛́̃͆̓́̋͐̌͑̃͌̄̐̈́͛̽̋͌͘͠͝ ̸̨̥̤̪̠̝͇̙͊̉̑̀͠ͅq̵̛̣͔͎̭̲̘̹̲̞̥̗̱̻̞̥͕̯̭̐̌͊́͜r̴̛̖̫̖̖̄͑́͑͗̑̂̂̓̓͗̄3̷̡̡͔̖̘̼̰̼͎̥̖̳̰̲͕͚͖͔̦̬̤̤̼̰͐̓̀͑̐͜͝͝͝ ̵̧̢̺͉͓̜̮̞̝͇̱͙͚͙͍͇̳̫̥̱̣͂͒̓̄̃̏̊̾͒̓̈́̿͆̒͊̑̈́̚̕͝͠j̸͔͕͕͍̓̆͌̓̑e̷̛̥̎̉̀͗̉̏̊̈́̈́̉̉̈́́͐͌͒͘͘͘̕̕̚̕͠͝s̶̢̨̨̡̘̪͚̻͕̩̗̯̭͍̹̬͌̑ͅģ̶̨̨̛̛̜̠͚̙̺̘̩͓̟̘̖̖͚̯͇͉̗̲͍̟̝̈̔́͆̌̎̀͐̀̈͌̎̍̆̌͗̒̀͊͊͘͘̚͜͝ͅf̷͈̓́̽̈͌̐̿͊́̋͒͝ą̴̛̝̮̺̤͕͓̗͖̝̥̘͙͖̥̟͍͂̃̈́͒̌̂͊̐͒̉̑́͊͆͋́́͗͊͘͜͝ͅͅļ̴̢͇̹͇͇͇̗̖̦͈͇̱̦̮̦̥͍͙̜͎͔͚̪̼́̔͒͐̈́̈̈̍̀̇̀̆͊͌̎̄̀́͊͝͝k̷̢̰̬̤͑͜;̵̬̱͙̰͚̺̂͋̏̐̆̎͆̾͊͊̓̓̀̏̉̒̏͐̏̃̅̅̂̈́̉̊͐̄̚͝ͅw̶͚̃̈́̾̏́̆́̂̎̍̈́̓͛̔͐͘͘͜c̶̼̻̱͉̯͙̭̰͈̜͎̥̲͓̗͍̳̩̪̙͕̘̫̹̬̯̗̼̝͒͒͆̆̋̊͛͊̀̉̽̃̈́͗̊̒̑̓̀̐͐̀̔̓͘̕͝͝f̶̛̛̳̖͍͕̥̦̜̘͙̆̍̄̀̎̈̒͊̿̍̈͋̑̉̆͌̓̇͗̽̀̂̽̿͘̚͝͝a̴̢̛̛̞̲̰̫̰͔̹͈̯̐̉́̀̾̾̿͌͂͂͋̈́̚̚͘͘͝͝ḷ̴̢̨̢̢̨̢̮̫͓̰͎̻̻̰̭̯͓̫͇͇͓̮͖͎̼̋̓̾̒̐́̿̌̑̉̓̀̈́͋͌͗̔̒̆͊̄́̊̃̄͊̚̕͝͝j̵̧̢̩̰̮̩̘͕̥͎̞̜͎̮͔̆͗̽͊̄̂̄̾̐̎̐̄̇̽̍͌̽̊̉̈̄̈̚͝͠͝͝ͅą̴̨͓̞̪̮͉̹͑̎́̂͐̉͑̈́̂̓̏̄̊l̸̨̢̡̪̬̲͍̻̣̻͙̺̖̺͖̮̻͚̱̟̭̱̠͈͎̦̊̈́̓̐̍͐͆̑̃͂͌͛̍̍̕̕͠ͅͅq̵͚͇̩̣̼̔̽̂̓̒̈̉̕Ẃ̵̨̯̯̟̘̟̮͓̞͔̬̤̟̙̮̰͈͍̞͛̌̊̊̃̈̑͌̍̐͝͠͝K̷̛̛̞͖̏̏̍͛̉̐̀̐͛̒͊̈́̆̉͐̀́͂̅͐́̈̚̚F̴͓̭͚̮͔̲̭͎̬̞̯͍̼̪̝̈̓̈́̈́́̉̑̈́̋̌̍̾͂ͅĹ̵̡͙͙̝̣̦̹̖̺̰͔͎̞̹͖̤̰͈͈̻̙͉̲̳͔̣̈́͂̑̎͊͌͗͊̈́͛́́͑̃͋̒̉̄̀̾͒̽̈́̚̚͝Ȅ̸̛̦͉̠̮̟̜̯̗͎̙͖͎̺̦͖͂̾̀̄̑̿͑͐͋̂̊͌̅̂̂̕͘Ä̴̡̧͉͎̤͇̹̖̰͉̗̬̼͇̮̮̣̘͎̗͉̟̣̭̳̗̠́̋̾͆̾̋̈̊͛̊̀̊̆̑̒̋͆͐̈́͐̏́͋̚͘ͅS̸̢̢̡̮̘̲͖͖̲̟͚̰͕̤̖̪̠͖̙̟̦͉̜̞̣͚̳̓̌̀J̵̧̛̲̝͈̱̈͒̇̆̚͠D̶̨̨̺̙̳̪̫̬̱͔̠̮͖̬̞̣̼͉͛̌̕͜͠ͅ/̷̢̡̨͕̯̼̘̯͙͙͇͍̲̘̰̠̗̯̪̘̦͔͔͚͖̦̱̒ͅN̷̢̙͖̪͉͎͕̙̟̮͇͎͇̣͕̘̝͛̒ͅ ̷̧͈̩͍̰̥̖͉̝̫̟̪̤̬̗̺͉̙̠̩̣̊͛̀̏͒̀̃̈͒̋̈́̌̈́̏̐͋̏̿̆̕͜͠͠ F̴̡̢̧̨̯̺͓̬̰͓̯͍͚̙̯͕͕̞̜̲͌D̵̡̡̢̨̛̲͕̣̤͍͇̩̻̳̺̥̠̮̖͖̜̦͕̹̉͒̿̔̂̓̅̾͛͊͆̅͆̔̀̈́̐͒͌͝͝ͅͅͅf̴̢̢̛̛͕̜̮̼̼̤̮̙̻̼̲̥̞͖̝̥̖͖̗͌͂͑̃̑̅͂̊̓́̈́̅̌͛̈̽̂̔g̵̨̢̨͚̲̘̣̜̞̗͎̪͇̞͉̮̦͔̯̟̹̰̜̫̺̗̊͐͛͐̋̽̒̅̄́̎̏͗͐̌̕͘͜͝t̸̡̡̡̛͈̖͈̱͚̙͍̳͚̖̪͍͎̟̤̱͎̤͈̹̼̬̋̄̌̀̀͑̃̽́̐̇̿͝m̴̧̡̢̛͕̠͙̖͇͍̯͎͎͉͈̺͛̄̅͌̉̉͋͋̈́̔̃̍̑͗̈͊̌̆̚͠͠͠ͅͅȩ̷̣̜͔̠̣̺̥̞̩͎͍̗̤̱̳̟̟͒́̉͑͒̃͠͝ͅg̴̥̺̅͒̀̋̈́̏̒̐͝r̶̡̨̢͚̰̝̗̮̝͍̰͓̪̱̙̰̍̂̽̔͒͊͂͛͆͗̌̈́̇̆̂̕͝͝b̴̨̛͓̦̪̦̹̞̼̳̜̹͚̘̦̠̪̺͚̥̮̟̙͋̏̒̀̐̅͆̌͂͆̎̅̂̀̌̇̀̏̆͂͒̄͊̕d̵̙̻̺͎̙̻̙̥̯̬̪̭͎̝̺̗̲̤̳̝̏̇̿̉́̅̐͊͆̾͛̅̑̀̇̎̂̚͘͝ͅn̴̢̨̛̗͖͔͚͔͖̦̘͐̏͗͌̋̓͆̃̋̿͛͌̍͛̿͂̔̅̅͑̏͘͝ŗ̶͖̗̮͍̞͚̗̲̰͖̦̯͔̦̰̩̮̹̦́̆͘͜ͅǵ̸̨̧͉͕̬̼̯̟̖̟͔̩̤̜̗͍͋̎͌̂̀̉̍̃̿͆̂̕ņ̵̛͓̜͎͈͇̟̲̥̰͉̜̞͎͖̝̝̰̠̘̝̗̜̋́̏͐͗̽̎͆̐̈́̏͑̇̌̈̃̈́͒̎̎̂͂̏̑̿̐͜͝͝r̴̡̢̢̢̺̤̠̖̺̟̭͉͚̙͖̩̹̫̫̖̫͂̊̊̏̎̈́̔̈́͒̿̉̎͋̀̒̉̾̕̕͝͝͝͠ͅk̶̢̨̟͚͙̞̼͍̫͈̰̠͈͗͊͘l̸͍̤̠͔̫͚̜̥͓͓̝̩̀̍͛̔̒̇̒͛̓͌͑͂͒̊̾͊̇̀̅̾̅͋͐̂̒̏͘͝͠͠e̵̪̩͘w̵̼̱͖̝͊̀̿́́̉̋̅͂̈́̓̏̄̎̽̒̈́͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅf̴̢̧̪̠͍̰̯̱̦̠̙̟͕̘͉̲͙̖͙̩̺̼͇̜͙̗̦̿̽́̾́͐͜͜ͅr̵̨͙̻̦̤̯̣̈̃̍̏͊͂̏̽̅̆́͗̀͋͂͐̐̈̔̾̚͘̚̕͠͝͝g̷̢̡̧̧̨̦̦͖̱͉̤͉͖͙͇̗̹̦͍̰̭͈͆̇͂̀̾̈́͗̅̾̐͒̔̀͋͐͘̕͜͜͝l̵̛̗̲̣͗̌̉̑̎͒̊̐̑̎̐̍͌̄̾̒͂̆̕̕͜͠
dammit Monika

D

Deleted member

View attachment 327937

Probably not…

View attachment 327939
View attachment 327940

I’m really curious who the other two silhouettes are.

One of them looks like they’re wearing a Ben 10 ring thing(can’t remember the name of it off the top of my head) and the other one is lacking any definite features 🤔

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I’m really curious who the other two silhouettes are.

One of them looks like they’re wearing a Ben 10 ring thing(can’t remember the name of it off the top of my head) and the other one is lacking any definite features 🤔
I believe they are Snake and Ramen.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
You can see Min Min's dragon so it's definitely Ramen. Snake also is a huge Ben 10 fan iirc, so that's probably her on the right
It also looks like the same outline from Noipoi's E3 drawing earlier this year.

Anyways
1630026450188.png

Pokemon when we were younger summarized well with this meme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom