• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Elaborate.
Watch this video & the description of it to get what i'm sayin'.
He does have Neck break, but this mod add some new mechanic to make the fight more spicy.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh yes, absolutely.

Terry, the person, was sadly killed by Brad.

But his legacy? Well, I'll leave you to find that.
Profound sadness.

But anyway, check out that music that was made for the mod I shown earlier, it's good ****.

Annd with that, i'm going to bed, see ya all.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
*poor Kirby, Samus, and DK if anything

Pikachu too busy balling out
Pikachu ain't on that 'cause he makes all of those look like small indies in comparison, lol.

Plus, TPC does their own marketing and they're super weird about what other parties do with their characters, even Nintendo.

aa1.gif

this tweet counts as woomy shilling so it's not all bad I guess

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
*poor Kirby, Samus, and DK if anything

Pikachu too busy balling out
Pokemon's popular enough to be marketed on it's own, I suppose.

At least all the mascots got to unite for this commercial:

Last edited:

MooMew64

I meant in the sense Arlo was discussing in the video where he was throwing around like a Sony character. Obviously crash would be big and hype but at this point he isn’t “omg I can’t believe they got him!” Anymore.
I....Don't see why that would be? He hasn't lowered in requests, like, at all.

In fact, he's at that bargaining phase where his fanbase are being as loud as possible, thinking it'll somehow will him into being. :nifty:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nah

**** that

When the curtain drops on CP11, that's all she wrote. I ain't putting up with the tinfoil hat nuts who still say there'll be more lol.
Inb4 Rapper Mario rumor is somehow real.

Would be hype though because Phoenix Wright.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
They actually squeak

MooMew64

View attachment 324823
I've had this issue for ages, I can't make any new worlds. It keeps saying starters are disabled, and it won't let me select one. Could someone familiar with the mod help me out here?
Oh gosh, I haven't played Pixelmon in forever.

How did you install the mod? What mod loader are you using? Maybe I could install it myself and help troubleshoot.

Last edited:

MooMew64

I got it off the Pixelmon Reforged site and use Forge 1.12.2 to run it.
Give me a bit to finish up some video work I was doin' and then I'll help ya look into it. I think I already have Forge 1.12 sittin' on my PC ATM, so doin' some testing shouldn't be too hard.

Did you change any default settings or mess with configs, though? Any other mods you're running?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Give me a bit to finish up some video work I was doin' and then I'll help ya look into it. I think I already have Forge 1.12 sittin' on my PC ATM, so doin' some testing shouldn't be too hard.

Did you change any default settings or mess with configs, though? Any other mods you're running?
I have no other mods in the folder, and nothing changed in the folder itself. I do recall messing with some stuff in the in game config though.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 324823
I've had this issue for ages, I can't make any new worlds. It keeps saying starters are disabled, and it won't let me select one. Could someone familiar with the mod help me out here?
I’d start by going to the .minecraft folder on your computer and looking for the config file for Pixelmon. That’s the only mod you have installed right now, right? Shouldn’t be that hard to find.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I’d start by going to the .minecraft folder on your computer and looking for the config file for Pixelmon. That’s the only mod you have installed right now, right? Shouldn’t be that hard to find.
Only thing in the Pixelmon folder is the quests folder, which is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom