• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So the copyright list for the upcoming Robot Wars anniversary stream was posted on a japanese website, most of this is definitely for a retrospective on the series as a whole, though part of it has left me confused, Sega? I get that, a couple Sega series have made appearances in Robot wars, Capcom? Megaman was in a past game so it makes sense.

Why is Konami credited? lol I cant think of any mecha related franchise from them that's been in the games, was ZOne of the enders in one of these and i just never noticed?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
One way of describing The Tomorrow War.

Starship Troopers meets Edge of Tomorrow with a touch of John Carpenter's The Thing.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Right I have went on a mass download now of like 50 anime openings/endings/amvs on YT that isn't by Crunchy/Funimation. Try and **** me over you copyrighted asswipes who take down everything. I'll be burying a copy of these in a field in the middle of nowhere for our future ancestors!

Outside of that I now have Neo TWEWY and Tales of Arise pre-ordered. All is good.

Gonna spend all day playing The Witcher out of boredom then me and Wade can hopefully work on stuff.

I go to bed and even 6+ hours later y’all still bein’ degenerates.

The things me and Wade put up with…:114:
I mean.............you're a degenerate and so am I.

I'd rather spend time with degenerates than MEN!

Yeah, I don't blame you for feeling the way you do, I am on the same boat, with my interest being held by strings just because I am attached to the old games that are so important to me. I mean I myself would be excited for Mario + Rabbids if I had a Switch like, heck, the Rabbid Rosalina just made me excited because Rosalina themed, and her "I'm bored/tired" attitude made me chuckle (xD It reminded me of myself when I am not feeling like doing anything).

People are still not on board with it, maybe if that's apparent enough they could pull that idea back, but who knows.
Assassin's Creed is at a weird point along with the rest of Ubi's games plus with Far Cry and Watch Dogs.
They are like the perfect games to get for roughly £25/$35 US/$700 Pesos (so you don't have to convert Andrea) but not a dime more. They fill enough for a half price game easily but lack the worthwhile quailty to get for full price.

And really to add but one of the biggest mistakes Ubisoft is doing is letting their amazing UbiArt engine rot. If you told me what I think were the companies 3 best games the past decade would be I'd easily put Child of Light and Rayman Origins/Legends (plus Black Flag) there.

They need to make more games with it.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
This talk of eating VTubers and Ninomae reminded of a dark path. People eating things while they are still ALIVE?

And eating stuff like Shrimp and Octopus while the thing is still moving.

YO MY PARENTS BROUGHT ME HOME MOCHI DONUTS AND A TURKISH DELIGHT FOR MY BREAKFAST LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

heck yea
Bro that sounds amazing.

Like mochi donuts? That must be some sorcery.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Did you rip off Thorgi's roster?

I have watched some of Thorgi's Arcade videos that include his take on the Darkstalkers 4 roster.

If there were any advice or feedback for his choices, I would have wanted him to explore other archetypes that have yet to debut in a Darkstalkers game for example, a Phantom, Gorgon, Mad Scientist, Kumiho, Slime Monster etc.

As for guest characters, Dante is the most viable. If there were other ideal guest characters that can work within Darkstalkers 4, perhaps someone like Miriam of Bloodstained, Rick Taylor of Splatterhouse, Basara of Samurai Shodown or Lady Dimitrescu of Resident Evil Village.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If they actually add Fanboy and Chum Chum of all characters but don't proceed to add Daggett and Norbert, there's something very, very wrong.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man there's lately been a surge of classic stuff from the 80s/90s returning. From Nick to CN (Given the Courage/Scooby-Doo crossover) to Jumanji, Blade Runner, and Bill & Ted.

Gives me hope and optimism perhaps Gamera could return in some form whether part of the MonsterVerse, American remake (Directed by Guillermo del Toro hopefully) or simply another Japanese made film.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom